Chef Shares Tips for Gluten-Free Holiday Desserts

There are 2 comments on the Nov 8, 2013, Ottawa Life story titled Chef Shares Tips for Gluten-Free Holiday Desserts. In it, Ottawa Life reports that:

"We assume it's because we overate, but for a lot of people, that pain and sick feeling may not be about how much you ate but what you ate," says Kyra Bussanich, , two-time winner of The Food Network's Cupcake Wars and author of a just-released recipe book - Sweet Cravings: 50 Seductive Desserts for a Gluten-Free Lifestyle .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Life.

Peter Robe

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Kyra Bussanich won The Food Network’s Cupcake Wars for a 3rd time on November 9, 2013. She remains the only Gluten-Free baker to ever win at all.

http://tinyurl.com/KyraCCWBarbie
No GMOs

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Dec 9, 2013
I've been searching for organic gluten-free dark chocolate cherry cordials. Next to impossible to find. I did find a site that sells organic cherries, but it doesn't say if they're gluten-free. You'd think that in this day and age, manufacturers would be more health conscious and realize that many people have health issues including gluten. Of course I realize that it's more profitable to make products with cheap and/or not so healthy ingredients, but many consumers are becoming more health conscious and for good reason. Guess I'll skip the cherries and have other gluten free desserts on hand for the holidays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prudence Hilburn: Test-kitchen products become ... Apr 16 many get sick too 1
News March Meatball Madness at Hotel Utica Apr 15 Fred 4
News RTX Traveler Magazine Features Maui, Hawaii Apr 14 Vib_Ram 1
News One sweet dish (Mar '09) Apr 14 Vib_Ram 5
News The great Cheddar Bay biscuit throwdown Apr 14 Vib_Ram 1
News How to make a Hess's Strawberry Pie (Jun '09) Apr 13 Vib_Ram 61
News Southern cooking diva Deen trims down (Jul '13) Apr 13 Vib_Ram 4
More from around the web