Jokes help Russians reeling from mete...

Jokes help Russians reeling from meteor explosion

There are 13 comments on the The Province story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Jokes help Russians reeling from meteor explosion. In it, The Province reports that:

A 17-year-old boy has been charged with second-degree murder and attempted murder after two teenage girls were stabbed late Friday on Tsawwassen First Nations land.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Province.

SNL Russian jokes

Warren, NJ

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Yes there has been an explosion of Russian meteor jokes and Russian jokes in general.

There was about five minutes of Russian jokes on the TV show "Saturday Night Live" just now.

One of the Russian jokes was how most Russian houses don't have glass windows.....they have goat's hair or something like that.

So Russians like sunshine are in denial when I have said there have been more and more Russian jokes coming out of the American Hollywood/TV media in the past several years.
Russian jokes

Martinsville, NJ

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Russian jokes

Russians put a man on trial....who's DEAD

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/f7c7d8b4-7919-...

But some Russians still want to give him life for his punishment.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2013
One day, while out for a walk in the woods, the Russian man comes across a wolf caught in a trap. He rushes back to his house and calls his Polish neighbor.

"There's one of your wolves caught in a trap on my side of the forest."

"How do you know it's one of *our* wolves?" the Polish farmer asked.

"Well," the Russian replied, "he's already chewed off three of his legs and he's still trapped!"

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2013
An Italian, an American, and a Polack were captured by the French for various crimes and are taken to the guillotine.
The executioner places the Italian on the block and asks if he has any last words.
The Italian replies, "I pray to the Virgin Mary that I may live."
They drop the blade and it stops a mere inch above the Italian's neck. Amazed, the French let him go.

Next, the American is put in position and asked if he has any final words.
He replies, "In the name of Jesus Christ, please have mercy."
They drop the blade, and again it stops just an inch from the American's neck. In disbelief, they let him go free.

Then the Polack is placed on the block, and they ask if he has any last words. He says, "Yeah. You've got a knot in your rope."
sunshine the Hypocrite

Martinsville, NJ

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Wow sunshine likes going to the Poland forum to post 20 jokes about Polish people.....and then when somebody posts a few Russian jokes in response to sunshine......sunshine preaches to them that they are "sensitive" about Polish jokes.

But meanwhile we can see sunshine is VERY sensitive and hypocritical about just ONE Russian joke posted.

And its not a joke. ITS TRUE.... a Dead Russian guy was put on trial in Russia.
Russian jokes

Martinsville, NJ

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Russian Geniuses
Russians play “DARE THE TRAIN” and lie on train tracks with trains going above them.
http://thepirata.com/stupid-russian-game-call ...

Russian fireman can’t put out fire since Russian security told them they have orders “not to let anyone in” before the fire
http://englishrussia.com/ ...

Russians eat other Russians for lunch and then sell remaining body parts as Shish Kebobs to Russian stores
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/art ...
Russian women in Siberia kills friend to eat
http://www.news.com.au/world/woman-admits-to -...
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Who are the 3 worst hypocrites on the forum?

Small town, Sunshine & Abe.

All seem to be a similar mix of British & German American.

None of you are Slavic peoples get real.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
sunshine the Hypocrite wrote:
Wow sunshine likes going to the Poland forum to post 20 jokes about Polish people.....and then when somebody posts a few Russian jokes in response to sunshine......sunshine preaches to them that they are "sensitive" about Polish jokes.
But meanwhile we can see sunshine is VERY sensitive and hypocritical about just ONE Russian joke posted.
And its not a joke. ITS TRUE.... a Dead Russian guy was put on trial in Russia.
Why is it Sunshine didn't do anything when that German Nazi went ape shit posting about 50 comments in a few hours hating on Russians as Sub Human?

Why didn't Uther do anything either?

Why didn't Sunshine or Uther do anything to defend Russians when that horde of German American Homosexuals were hating on Russians as Sub Humans?

Sunshine didn't attack Germans when those German American homosexuals attacked Russians as sub humans ect.

Why is it Sunshine doesn't attack all the Germans who attack Russians?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Sunshine & Uther really don't speak from the true Russian perspective.

I have long noticed this.

I don't know why so many people here don't notice this.

Any Russian would be completely pissed at that German Nazi & those German Americans bashing Russians left & right as Sub Humans.

Sunshine & Uther do nothing about that.

All they care about is hating on Polish people.

Abe on the inverse just cares about hating on Russian people.
Examples

Bridgewater, NJ

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Small Town German Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it Sunshine didn't do anything when that German Nazi went ape shit posting about 50 comments in a few hours hating on Russians as Sub Human?
Why didn't Sunshine or Uther do anything to defend Russians when that horde of German American Homosexuals were hating on Russians as Sub Humans?
Sunshine didn't attack Germans when those German American homosexuals attacked Russians as sub humans ect.
Where are these examples of Germans posting 50 anti-Russian comments? Where did Germans call Russians subhumans?

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
sunshine the Hypocrite wrote:
Wow sunshine likes going to the Poland forum to post 20 jokes about Polish people.....
Did you hear about the two bald-headed Polacks who put their heads together and made an ass out of themselves?

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
What German??
I'm not on here 24 hrs a day like you are.

Q: What do you get when you cross a Polack and a monkey?
A: Nothing, a monkey is too smart to screw a Polack!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Sunshine & Uther really don't speak from the true Russian perspective.
I have long noticed this.
I don't know why so many people here don't notice this.
LOL
Because everyone else knows we aren't Russian!

Why is there glass in front of the monkey cage at the Warsaw Zoo?
The Pollacks throw shit at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Modena High culinary students will be cookin... 10 hr uchrisbrownq 1
News Finally Getting Sweet on Jioio's Pizza (Jan '13) Jul 21 pgh 4
News Recipe: Pumpkin soup with coconut, lemongrass a... (Jul '16) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Old Coast recipes are treasures, indeed Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Ita s fresh vegetables time on the Coast Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Food for thought: Why some of us believe a sust... Jun '17 Ontario Farmer 1
News Ask Lisa: Where can I find real heavy cream? Jun '17 Reality Speaks 6
More from around the web