-Car Tech at CES 2013

-Car Tech at CES 2013

There are 1 comment on the Daily Wireless story from Jan 9, 2013, titled -Car Tech at CES 2013. In it, Daily Wireless reports that:

While driverless cars are drawing attention at this year's CES, with Toyota, Audi showing off self-driving cars, the "smart car" is more likely to consist of a "platform + apps + service." The Connected Car will link cars to entertainment and news as well as provide automatic parking, collision avoidance and even more informative center console ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Wireless.

jake25

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2013
This year CES 2009 was amazing as the new technology especially with automobiles.Smart car was incredible..Programmers wanting to develop apps that can be used by the [url=http://www.cardealexpert. com/]Ford MyTouch[/url] program can get the sync program, Sync AppLink, for free. Ford has taken a page straight out of the Google playbook and made Sync AppLink open-source, or in other words, free for software programmers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Local Spots for Fried Chicken 6 hr bodhi451 1
News Flipside Burger & Bar serves up burgers and fam... (Sep '09) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 4
News The Pegan Diet: A Fad or the Future of Food? Aug 21 Willy2Willy 1
News Black American Indian invents potato chips Aug 18 Oh No You Di-nt 4
News Five favorite breakfasts in Chattanooga (Oct '13) Aug 18 Elise Likes Vanilla 2
News TOP 5 restaurants on Freeport's Nautical Mile (Apr '07) Aug 13 Richard 70
News Celebrating Watsonville agriculture, history th... Aug 7 I am sorry 1
More from around the web