Chico's Tacos celebrates 60 years of ...

Chico's Tacos celebrates 60 years of service in El Paso

There are 14 comments on the KFOXTV story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Chico's Tacos celebrates 60 years of service in El Paso. In it, KFOXTV reports that:

A local staple celebrates a big milestone Thursday. Chico's Tacosis celebrating its 60th anniversary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOXTV.

Hot Shot Chicano

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 4, 2013
A double with extra cheese, , The best I hope they put one at the new mall and at the new stadium . Thank you for your service.
DC Dave

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Hot Shot Chicano wrote:
A double with extra cheese,, The best I hope they put one at the new mall and at the new stadium . Thank you for your service.
They flavor their sauce with pubic hairs and snot ya frijole. Hey ramon is your wife still a prostitute?
Hot Shot Chicano

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Does your wife still want my balsac?
DC Dave

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Hot Shot Chicano wrote:
Does your wife still want my balsac?
You're homosexual, only petro wants your snatch.
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2013
After a hard day teaching Chicano Gay Pride courses at EPCC in the mornings and working the Sarabia's at Memo in the afternoon it sure is nice to go over to the eastside at night and get a weenie between buns out back behind Chico's.
_49er_Arrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 5, 2013
I prefer the raw wieners at der Wienerschnitzel.
DC Dave

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Hector Montes wrote:
After a hard day teaching Chicano Gay Pride courses at EPCC in the mornings and working the Sarabia's at Memo in the afternoon it sure is nice to go over to the eastside at night and get a weenie between buns out back behind Chico's.
You're that four eyed midget librarian that works at the trans mountain epcc library.
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You're that four eyed midget librarian that works at the trans mountain epcc library.
NO! I am a Professor, I attended Stanford and Project Bravo Dumbass! I have my own radio talk show on KHRO 1150 AM every Saturday from 1-3 where we discuss issues involving the Mexican homosexual community And I work for pleasure at the Sarabia San-O-Cans placed at Memorial Park right down the street from my LGBT Love Shantu.
epcc

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Hector Montes wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! I am a Professor, I attended Stanford and Project Bravo Dumbass! I have my own radio talk show on KHRO 1150 AM every Saturday from 1-3 where we discuss issues involving the Mexican homosexual community And I work for pleasure at the Sarabia San-O-Cans placed at Memorial Park right down the street from my LGBT Love Shantu.
You need to stfu already. You are Albert Vilegas of epcc.
DC Dave

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Hector Montes wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! I am a Professor, I attended Stanford and Project Bravo Dumbass! I have my own radio talk show on KHRO 1150 AM every Saturday from 1-3 where we discuss issues involving the Mexican homosexual community And I work for pleasure at the Sarabia San-O-Cans placed at Memorial Park right down the street from my LGBT Love Shantu.
Stfu you weasel. Now everyone knows who you are, ya Dumbazz.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 5, 2013
I just came in from planting some Zinnias, the Haggerty family got my last one the other day.
But anyway as always after a long day out in the garden I came over to topix to catch up on the latest news around town.
So after reading this thread I'd like to know why the Librarian at the Community College would be disguising himself as a local radio talk show personality?
What's the deal with that?
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 6, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
I just came in from planting some Zinnias, the Haggerty family got my last one the other day.
But anyway as always after a long day out in the garden I came over to topix to catch up on the latest news around town.
So after reading this thread I'd like to know why the Librarian at the Community College would be disguising himself as a local radio talk show personality?
What's the deal with that?
What in hell do you mean they got yor last one the other day? Is that some sort of doublespeak?
Arty Gallegos

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
What in hell do you mean they got yor last one the other day? Is that some sort of doublespeak?
Their crooks, they probably stole them and stuck them in their culos
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Arty Gallegos wrote:
<quoted text>
Their crooks, they probably stole them and stuck them in their culos
Your fat momma is the one with her fists up her nasty culo. You moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Max and Erma's-Downtown Read More Jun 24 They cannot kill ... 6
News Le Bonheur set to build on Vann Drive Jun 23 MsCrib 1
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun 16 hipchef99 15
News Leominster has two all-alcohol licenses left an... (Jan '10) Jun 9 QBoLiO 30
News Is Pro-LGBTQ Chicken Shop ChkChk Better Than Ch... Jun 7 Patrick Rooney 3
News Illegal immigrants at holding centre locked in ... May 28 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Phil Valentine: The choice for president, NY st... May '16 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web