Leominster has two all-alcohol licens...

Leominster has two all-alcohol licenses left and eight business...

There are 31 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Leominster has two all-alcohol licenses left and eight business.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Chinese restaurant, Italian eatery and pizza shop are among the eight business proposals being considered for the city's two remaining all-alcohol pouring licenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mickey Malph

Leominster, MA

#23 Jan 28, 2010
The real leo wrote:
<quoted text>
union and tisdale house(white) on corner sitting in lawn chair waiting go get your boy Jr b-i-tc-h
What's your business, giving passing truckers a "quicky" down in your basement? No wonder there's so much traffic in that area. Interesting to have someone so openly speak of their involvement in gambling, extortion, etc. You're a real prize for our community fatso.
Ridiculous

Leominster, MA

#24 Feb 26, 2010
The real leo wrote:
<quoted text>
union and tisdale house(white) on corner sitting in lawn chair waiti ng go get your boy Jr b-i-tc-h
You sound like a real winner... I can't imagine anyone wasting their time with you. Why bother slamming anyone in the forum... if you've got the chops, deal with them face to face.
tsoprano

Sterling, MA

#25 Feb 27, 2010
Nice to see all you keyboard jockeys getting in your shots "all tough guys behind the computer screen" Maybe it's time to show your face and have a sit down. Both Jim and Jr are my personal friends of mine and both have successful buisnesses in Leominster. Maybe all you keyboard jockeys should live a day in our world. I would bet not one of you would survive the first hour, so keep on keyboarding, thats your world not ours.
It take a set of ***** to make things happen, this town is a total joke, come join us in a real city.
frank jr

Leominster, MA

#26 Feb 27, 2010
The real leo wrote:
<quoted text>
union and tisdale house(white) on corner sitting in lawn chair waiting go get your boy Jr b-i-tc-h
just herd about this the other day..as u can c i dont use computers but would love 2 buy u breakfast...not hard 2 find me
frank jr

Leominster, MA

#27 Feb 27, 2010
just found out other day about this person talking about my dad...classy guy u r....not hard 2 find me buddy...maybe i can buy u breakfast
Ridiculous

Leominster, MA

#28 Feb 28, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
sounds like a couple of gangstas are in that group trying to get their hands on those licenses. Can you guess which ones?
Careful little man...one of these two may coach one of your kids one day. Apologize then.
Supporter of Mayor Dino

Danvers, MA

#29 Feb 28, 2010
Margo will get the license, it's a done deal.
Rona Barrett

Leominster, MA

#30 Mar 1, 2010
Please, can anyone provide the juicy details of what's going on with the mayor and his 'gaggle' of city woman he's apparently bedding? Heard a group of folks talking about it Saturday night. Sounds like the stuff of "Days of our Lives".
dan

Leominster, MA

#31 Oct 25, 2012
i know frank jr he is a hard worker & a great family man & a great guy if u get to know him any bad comments about him are from sore losers & need to get a life!
QBoLiO

Leominster, MA

#32 Jun 9, 2016
Came across this bullshit that's apparently has been on here since 2010 . It would be nice to see it "DELETED" !!! Just like the little boys who posted their trashy comments disrespecting SENIOR AND JUNIOR...
This whole post should be completely wiped out!!!
americanitaliano

Spencer, MA

#33 Dec 7, 2017
frankie is my family, last name goss, he would not exist anymore if he said this to frankie in person and i recommend anyone on here to keep his name outta your mouths cuz i do see this
Mickey Malph wrote:
<quoted text>Aside from being a coward with your tough talk and allegations from behind your keyboard, you have the grammar of a 2nd grader. Why not walk up to Frankie, inside Paisano's, and talk your trash. Don't think it would be a good idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For 55 years Pete's BBQ fed Rock Hill on summer... Tue Red 1
News Bena s ChopHouse restaurant closing its doors a... May 15 Zod 1
News Hector's to close (Dec '08) May 14 Former Resident 44
News Q & A: Karl Pechter, owner of Flakowitz of Boynton (May '09) May 13 Gary and Myra Cash 3
News Plan for St. Charles Wahlburgers gets thumbs-up May 12 Logic 1
News 5 spots in the Las Vegas Valley for great barbecue May 11 Teach172 1
News New pizzeria coming to Pittsfield next month (Mar '09) May 8 Back woodsasshole 125