Spice 2 Go, Indian Food Franchise Ready for Grand Opening in Swansea

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: World News Report

The brand has created excitement and fervour among curry enthusiasts across the UK who are keen to place their orders in a takeaway that maintains its consistency and great taste despite location or store! The Spice 2 Go concept is fresh and full of promises as a takeaway chain that boasts a systematic and consistent service to its customers, ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
shafi

Swansea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Terrible food. Had high expectations, I am disappointed. Avoid
Andy Howe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Excellent food and service. We had our food delivered in 30 minutes, that was a first.
lee

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

worst curry iv ever had,think it comes out of a can a disgusting cheap taste and aroma,got the buy 1 get 1 free monday offer,absolute rip off ,fed it to my dog,no spice or taste there anyway,expensive dog food,avoid
Catherine Kurt

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I think the food was actually really good. Fantastic service, probably the best i've ever seen from a takeaway.

Lee: Did you feed it to your dog first or after? haha!
Nitin

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

These curries are delicious! Try the skewers they r lush. Great value 4 money too. My new favorite takeaway!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••