As We See It, Hits and Misses: Pitchi...

As We See It, Hits and Misses: Pitching in to spruce up Chanticleer Park

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jul 3, 2012, titled As We See It, Hits and Misses: Pitching in to spruce up Chanticleer Park. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

PITCHING IN What do you do when the funding for your park project goes away? You can blame government officials, curse the lousy economy, or take action and do the work yourself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Buzz

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
I first became sober after volunteering for a cleanup with Save Our Shores.

I relate cleaning up publc spaces to my own sobriety.
Church Lady

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Save our Shores is no substitute for God. Only the all powerful male God can keep you on the straight and narrow. I was drinking a bottle of whiskey and vodka every night. Only the power of God saved me. God is your salvation, not some godless organization. Trust in God he will save you like he did for me.
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Couldn't Save Our Shores be God?
Church Lady

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2012
SOS can't keep you off the booze and drugs. Say yes to Jesus. He is your lord and savior. Jesus wants us to pillage Iraq for all of their oil so they can be nuked by Turkey or Turkmenistan (i don't remember which). This will bring on the AntiChrist and then the Rapture. Time is running out to sober up!
Not DBS

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Some people have called me the antichrist when I smoke meth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) 22 hr Nat von Stuttgart 128
News Wet or Dry; Things Got Weird in Harrison Arkansas (Feb '11) Oct 16 Simplefacts 19
News Craft brewery bringing back long-forgotten brew... Sep '17 Hops 1
News In defense of the LCBO: Ontario's liquor histor... Sep '17 Pot eh 1
News Former churches, fire stations become breweries Aug '17 Harleybird 1
News Man sues after he finds geckos in beer can Aug '17 Parden Pard 2
News Bridgeport restaurant is state's most recommend... Aug '17 Gavone 4
More from around the web