Defense rests in Jodi Arias murder trial

Full story: KTVK Phoenix 6
Jodi Arias' defense attorneys have rested their case after about 2 1/2 months of testimony. Full Story
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Stop letting them call witnesses. It's that witness that delayed closing arguments.
Does anyone care what he has to say? Survey says: No.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Arias probably cares what the upcoming defense witness has to say. It is a strategy they are playing (within their purview to do). Whether it will do any good or not remains to be seen.(Personally, I think not.) However, it is all part of the due process. I think she is guilty but I want the court to declare it and sentence her to life in prison. I can accept the death penalty as an alternative though.

This trial has taken a long time and I hope the system can learn from it for future cases/trials. Other than seeing many posters complain about how this trial has taken so long, I do not know if anything was done out of the realm a court is supposed to act. It is obvious with this case Justice takes time (and costs a lot of money). What can legally be done to curtail the process or cost?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2013
RamblingRose253 wrote:
This trial has taken a long time and I hope the system can learn from it for future cases/trials. What can legally be done to curtail the process or cost?
Refrain from Overcharging a defendant.

Run the court in full five day sessions.

This is not a Death Penalty case and you know that.

Otherwise, how are you today?

What happen to Hydri, hope she paid her Internet bill.
well

Lily, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2013
it still won't last as long as jason stayed in the closet,6 yrs.he said he lived in misery!!now all his friends are probly vertical challenged,like me and j.m.lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2013
This IS a Death Penalty case. It just is not in your mind because you want it to be a Manslaughter case. It might end up that way but since its beginning, this has been a Death Penalty case.

If it ends up being a Manslaughter case in the end, then you can go around bragging that you called it from day one. Funny how you do not mention the times when you have been proved wrong. Tsk, tsk.

You have no credibility with me LAG, but your virtual girlfriend thinks you are the real deal so go play with her some more.
well

Lily, KY

#6 May 2, 2013
wonder if the hln crew will be on the captain's side when his trial starts? because it was a black boy he murdered,and everyone knows fl.and ga.hates blacks!!zimmerman needs lwop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Self Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Date now set for murder trial (Nov '13) Oct 18 BRANDONS Aunt 4
Oakland: Significant decline in homicides so fa... Oct 15 Quan must be gone 1
Catholic Bishop: Fight - Satanist-Driven Islami... Oct 8 paul shykora arts 1
George Zimmerman Speaks Exclusively on Armed Am... Oct 7 Squach 62
Jury finds Michael Dunn guilty of murder in lou... Oct 2 Jack Mehoff 1
3rd Russian humanitarian aid convoy arrives in ... Sep 29 Cassandra_ 2
Photos of Bo Morrison murder scene released (May '12) Sep '14 Blackman 5

Self Defense People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE