Killer in 2007 Pico Rivera murder get...

Killer in 2007 Pico Rivera murder gets 50 years to life

There are 2 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Killer in 2007 Pico Rivera murder gets 50 years to life. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A Pico Rivera gang member was sentenced Wednesday to 50 years to life in prison for fatally shooting a grandmother in the head when she tried to stop his companion from tagging a wall four years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Scott

Irvine, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Glad this POS got a stiff sentence, but it would be a whole lot better if they just shot him in the back of the head and saved us taxpayers the money.
Local Resident

La Habra, CA

#2 May 2, 2012
Good! F*ck all these cholos in Pico Rivera, every one of you. You are a bunch of spineless cowards who who couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, that's why you use guns. You are disgrace to your family, city and culture. You are a cancer on society and your city! I hope you get shanked in prison or made someones girlfriend...either way you deserve it. And to the parents who raise these kids, wake the f*ck up!!! Get educated and take some responsibility for once in your life! When you and your kids are uneducated, this is the result!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Self Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial opens for salesman accused in fatal shoot... May 18 l_Ol_ 1
News $350K bail for suspect in Las Vegas one-punch m... May 12 Sgtglh 1
News Court documents shine spotlight on Ding's fatal... May 9 RRed ghost 2
News Prosecutor: Robbing a biker of his vest sparked... May 5 Jay Fennimore 2
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Apr 30 payme 54
News Jason Kessler pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault Apr '17 91PercentofMurders 3
News Judge rejects motion for new trial for Cardell ... Apr '17 Rubio s Foam Partays 1
More from around the web