Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Mar 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Comments (Page 64)

Showing posts 1,261 - 1,280 of3,858
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Disgusted

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

PISSED wrote:
<quoted text>. MAYBE BLACKS SHOULD START KILLING LITTLE WHITE KIDS! MAYBE YOU GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND THEN!
@pissed
You're obviously missing the point. It was racial profiling and stereotypical . George Zimmerman killed him because he was black. You won't understand. Btw how is he cleaning up the streets because one more black person is gone?
He shouldve been arressted, and point blank it's injustice. How would you feel if I said all white people are racist,casserole eating, killing their babies and getting away with it red necks. I won't because it's not true . I personally see this as injustice and that's a fact. Forget about race. George Zimmerman was wrong and he can't justify himself.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to exchange addresses?
Ew, no. Quit being a perv man.
Or do you need to ask permission from your mommy?
I'd hate to let down your pedophilia dreams, but i'm an adult. I know, i'm not your type. And BTW, being a pedophile and Taliban supporter is not a good combo.
Anyway, you dumbfu cking moron, I'm sure you understood the intent of why I said it since you spent a paragraph explaining why you chose the wrong word.
Or I just explained to you that it didn't matter which one you chose b/c a terrorist is a terrorist.
I would like to take this time to recommend you run, not walk, to the doctor, as you are clearly suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.
I TYPED the last comment, genius...
[QUOTE] You may also want to inquire as to the cost of a cranial-analectomy you desperately need.
My, my, my, I do de-clare you care entirely too much about an anonymous Topix commentor, and too little about the purpose of this forum. Looks like the "suthuna" has realized that debating is not, ah-said, is not your forte, suh (sir).
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like the self enthused.
Nah Suh, I am, ah-say, I am entertained by your incapability to debate the subject. I do believe that you have lied, ah-say, lied about case details on your Trayvon posts(your lies were exposed), you then confessed to being loyal to the Taliban (which only a real idiot would do post 9/11), and last but certainly not least, called every competent person on here an "idiot", despite the fact, ah-say, despite the fact that you have done nothing but act like one yourself, Suh.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad a cricket is all I got. I could not have f uc ked it up any worse, I suppose.
I do declare, suh, they were crickets, that is, ah-ay, that is plural, suh. And no, your worst was when you comeback to you being declared a traitor, was that you actually support the Taliban. That's the worst comeback i've ever heard. WTF.
Fernando

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

"How selective is the outrage about interracial crime -- when the bad guy is black?

Ken Tillery, in 2002, walked down a Jasper, Texas, road. Three men offered him a ride. But the men kidnapped Tillery, driving him to a remote location. John Perazzo of FrontPageMagazine.com describes what happened: "When the terrified Tillery jumped out of the vehicle and tried to flee, the kidnappers caught up with him, beat him and finally ran over him -- dragging him to his death beneath their car's undercarriage."

Same town, a few years after the James Byrd murder, a black-white murder in the same fashion -- by dragging a man to his death -- but no story! Why? Well, Tillery was white, and the three suspects were all black. The irony alone would, one would think, guarantee lots of coverage. But how much coverage did the case get? An online search of 557 newspapers found that 22 covered the story." -- Larry Elder

http://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/201...
RonBergoundyII

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

One guy Negro, one guy part Mexican. On a late evening someone's stalking and then attacking you, what would you do? I wasn't there, but who is to say that if you didn't fire the gun to defend yourself that you wouldn't wake up in the morning with parts of you inside multiple alligator stomachs. I'm a mellow dude and not taking sides, but late at night, nobody else around, you fight to win or lose possibly your life. How many dudes are instigating fights while talking on the cell phone to their girlfriend walking along at night? I feel badly for both sides for this tragedy, I've been shot twice, different times. Wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hi Johnny!!!
OBAMAisDAman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

So if someone is following you and then you attack him its ok? You punch him in the face, then get on top of him and began to bash his head of the concrete thats ok? I didnt make this up, a 13 year old black girl seen all this. How stupid must you be too call 911 before killing someone out of Racist hatered? Or was he just trying to protect his community from being burglarized and was tired of young hoodlums (which is what he ment by these people) getting away with theft in his neighborhood. You cant educate those who refuse to be educated, hence the reason with failing public schools. You people are stupid, yes I do mean all the uneducated people out there white or black, yellow, purple or blue. Black uneducated people make themselves look dumber by the minute because they can't educate themselves and say dumb uneducated things all the time. But its acceptable in the United States.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

OBAMAisDAman wrote:
So if someone is following you and then you attack him its ok? You punch him in the face, then get on top of him and began to bash his head of the concrete thats ok? I didnt make this up, a 13 year old black girl seen all this. How stupid must you be too call 911 before killing someone out of Racist hatered? Or was he just trying to protect his community from being burglarized and was tired of young hoodlums (which is what he ment by these people) getting away with theft in his neighborhood. You cant educate those who refuse to be educated, hence the reason with failing public schools. You people are stupid, yes I do mean all the uneducated people out there white or black, yellow, purple or blue. Black uneducated people make themselves look dumber by the minute because they can't educate themselves and say dumb uneducated things all the time. But its acceptable in the United States.
Look, hereís the deal.

Trevon was NOT breaking into homes, apartments, selling dope, in the process of committing a felony. He was just walking back from the store!

He wasnít trespassing, endangering anyone, offending anyone, he wasnít doing anything wrong. Zimmerman felt empowered by having a gun and was playing the Town Sherriff.

There wasnít even a probable cause to call the police. Trevon was not breaking the law. He was shot and killed for freaking nothing. If he would have been left alone this unjustified killing wouldnít have happened.

Zimmerman should have been arrested and charged for manslaughter itís that simple. The local DA who advised the police not to charge him should be fired. The aggressor was Zimmerman not Trevon. None of this is going to bring Trevon back. But justice needs to proceed.
get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

You wanna speak of injustice....Google the shooting of 2 Hispanics by Joe Horn in pasadena, tx. Similar situation. However this was a pure bred red neck, and No billed!....now , I AGREE with these 2 Hispanics (Same as travon) in the wrong, and GETTING what they deserve.....but you dont see Hispanic community holding rallies signing petitions!......GET OVER !
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

get over it wrote:
You wanna speak of injustice....Google the shooting of 2 Hispanics by Joe Horn in pasadena, tx. Similar situation. However this was a pure bred red neck, and No billed!....now , I AGREE with these 2 Hispanics (Same as travon) in the wrong, and GETTING what they deserve.....but you dont see Hispanic community holding rallies signing petitions!......GET OVER !
Get over it? SMH, wrong timing for that man. Like a 9/11 joke on Sept. 12th.
get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it? SMH, wrong timing for that man. Like a 9/11 joke on Sept. 12th.
uhhhhh you think
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

RonBergoundyII wrote:
One guy Negro, one guy part Mexican.
Negro? Time to join the rest of us in the 21st century and identify them as either Black or African American, it's not hard.
On a late evening someone's stalking and then attacking you, what would you do?
What does it matter, that's not what happened. Trayvon was harassed and attacked. 911 tape already proved that, it's old news, where have you been?
I wasn't there,
Noooo, really?
but who is to say that if you didn't fire the gun to defend yourself that you wouldn't wake up in the morning with parts of you inside multiple alligator stomachs.
Intelligent people.
I'm a mellow dude and not taking sides,
"On a late evening someone's stalking and then attacking you, what would you do?" You just said this, and it's very suggestive. You are definitely taking a side.
but late at night, nobody else around, you fight to win or lose possibly your life.
Any adult that needs a gun to fight an unarmed minor, or even an adult, is a coward. Period. He shouldn't have tried to play police cop, if he couldn't fight without a gun.
How many dudes are instigating fights while talking on the cell phone to their girlfriend walking along at night?
If you listen to the tape, he fearfully asks Zimmerman to "leave [him] alone" and to stop following him. Also old news.
I feel badly for both sides for this tragedy, I've been shot twice, different times. Wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hi Johnny!!!
I'm sorry that happened to you, all differences aside, death is very final. Trayvon didn't deserve that.
get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

How bout this....F every thug, punk white, black, Hispanic etc...if your out n about at 3am looking for trouble ...and found it, tough shit!.....you MIGHT not have been doing wrong AT THE TIME but, you have had done wrong and didn't care about your victims.....PS: NO INNOCENT SELF RESPECTING responsible person is out passed 11pm...lol
Real talk Rambo

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

How is this a surprise to anyone. Its florida ! Black peoples votes dont even count in that state. At least i know the law now... In florida its perfectly legal to pick a fight with a black person, and also perfectly legal to kill them the moment you realize youre losing*. Stay classy sunshine state
Before the inevitable dittoheads get all huffy... Following an innocent black kid, then chasing him, and then confronting him IS picking a fight.(And whatever beatdown trevon martin dished out before being shot was totally justified after being chased by an unidentified man with no badge or authority.)
"... They always get away.."
- george zimmerman during the 911 call prior to the operator telling him not to follow trevon martin.
San Jacinto

San Jacinto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Paladinhgwt wrote:
Question-simple.
Answer-murder
I agree, it is very simple. This was premeditated. This was racial profiling by a non-white who believes in white supremacy and/or supremacy by anyone who is not African American over African Americans! You don't get in a struggle with a kid and shoot him in the fucking heart! Mr. Zimmerrman is a killer hiding behind a law!He is a racist that killed a young man that could be my son, he needs to be taken to trial! He killed a young vibrant citizen of American, he(Mr. Zimmerman) had no business with a gun.He hAS PROVEN THAT HE IS A IDIOT! In addition the law must be changed, it is just like saying hang up black peopleON TREES AGAIN IF YOU CAN FIND A LAW TO COVER IT UP. all over again...African American are just as good and significant as any other race. This country was built on African blood, African Americans are responsible for almost everything that was discovered in this country. They have not been given credit for it. Are other races so insecure? So weak? So selfish? So unfair? Yes it appears so. History speaks for itself!The people that are allowed in this country such as phillipinos are another race that has assumed Phillipino supremacy over millions of Americans (white and black Americans)! These are minorities accepted in this country to make it stronger via the melting pot theory are making it weaker and thinking of their own,not Americans, 80% percent of the time. America wake up! African Americans Wake up! This is a unjust event, a racial event, and Mr,. Zimmerman and his family are bullshitting!His brother said on TV tonight that he never heard racial slurs, where does he live in a bubble???NO!!!!B.S... B.S.
New Jersey

San Jacinto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Yes Florida is still a Southern State. This is the part of American famous for prejudice and had many African Americans in slavery years back. So you are correct, they are still prejudice. No suprise. They are still ignorant too.Trevon Martin I love You! May God Bless You.
Real talk Rambo wrote:
How is this a surprise to anyone. Its florida ! Black peoples votes dont even count in that state. At least i know the law now... In florida its perfectly legal to pick a fight with a black person, and also perfectly legal to kill them the moment you realize youre losing*. Stay classy sunshine state
Before the inevitable dittoheads get all huffy... Following an innocent black kid, then chasing him, and then confronting him IS picking a fight.(And whatever beatdown trevon martin dished out before being shot was totally justified after being chased by an unidentified man with no badge or authority.)
"... They always get away.."
- george zimmerman during the 911 call prior to the operator telling him not to follow trevon martin.
fckadumbass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Zorro wrote:
Zimmerman lived in a gated community. Why was Trevon inside this community. If he was inside and did not live there.... this would be like climbing the fence of a private residence.
Doesn't matter. Zimmerman KILLED somebody who was innocent......
fckadumbass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

COS MIC MARGE wrote:
a 6 -3 tall galoot is far from a child- bet the bus driver he attacked agrees...
Where does a bus driver come into play during this entity situation?
dont trip

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, hereís the deal.
Trevon was NOT breaking into homes, apartments, selling dope, in the process of committing a felony. He was just walking back from the store!
He wasnít trespassing, endangering anyone, offending anyone, he wasnít doing anything wrong. Zimmerman felt empowered by having a gun and was playing the Town Sherriff.
There wasnít even a probable cause to call the police. Trevon was not breaking the law. He was shot and killed for freaking nothing. If he would have been left alone this unjustified killing wouldnít have happened.
Zimmerman should have been arrested and charged for manslaughter itís that simple. The local DA who advised the police not to charge him should be fired. The aggressor was Zimmerman not Trevon. None of this is going to bring Trevon back. But justice needs to proceed.
no by walking down the street he broke no laws,however when he ambushed Zimmerman and hit him he did. beating his head on the sidewalk is what 1st degree assault, a felony
windy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Tray was murdered, and Zimm has potential to murder again. He is one sick man, 45 calls to 911, doesn't sound like a normal thinking person. He was on a mission to shoot someone and he didn't care who it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,261 - 1,280 of3,858
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Self Defense Discussions

Search the Self Defense Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury selected for Deedy's Honolulu retrial Fri District 1 19
Judge: Michigan man unfairly serving life sente... Jul 9 toomanymistakes 5
ASU Professor Arrested Claims Self Defense Jul 3 hyper diaper 1
Hundreds of E.Ukrainian refugees in firing line... Jun 22 Live Free or Die 2
Hickman likely to claim self-defense in August ... (Sep '13) Jun 20 fellow sailor 43
Antioch man's "stand your ground" trial goes to... Jun 20 Marina 1
Date now set for murder trial (Nov '13) Jun 18 Lll 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••