White women paying black men for sex.
Angel Ronnie

Europe

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Actually I take back no 10. My apologies. Not all black african men are like that.

Just like not all white men pay little black boys for sex
Human Revolution

Vilonia, AR

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
Actually I take back no 10. My apologies. Not all black african men are like that.
Just like not all white men pay little black boys for sex
Be cool. He's just jealous that he can't have you ;)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 18, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Be cool. He's just jealous that he can't have you ;)
LOL! way to go...flatter her and pander to her silliness. Fill her head with that nonsense about it's not like black men don't want her, she could have one if she wanted....but she CHOSE a white man instead. But reality is a b8tch... and i bet you she NEVER told a black man in africa the sh8t she's saying on topix, because she knows they would hate her mediocre-lookin' a88 and walk out the room every time she walked in and isolate her like the bacteria she is.
Human Revolution

Vilonia, AR

#26 Dec 19, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! way to go...flatter her and pander to her silliness. Fill her head with that nonsense about it's not like black men don't want her, she could have one if she wanted....but she CHOSE a white man instead. But reality is a b8tch... and i bet you she NEVER told a black man in africa the sh8t she's saying on topix, because she knows they would hate her mediocre-lookin' a88 and walk out the room every time she walked in and isolate her like the bacteria she is.
Honestly, you both sound angry and bitter as hell.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 24, 2012
We are awfully picky about our women.

We like them 20yo and fertile.

It´s not like there is not men for sale in europe but we have our pride.
As soon as a european man starts prostituting himself, there are a lot of clients... Seen it happen.

Honestly, a BM takes bride in everything if it´s somehow involving the white race.

Location hidden

#28 Dec 24, 2012
Odinist wrote:
We are awfully picky about our women.
We like them 20yo and fertile.
It´s not like there is not men for sale in europe but we have our pride.
As soon as a european man starts prostituting himself, there are a lot of clients... Seen it happen.
Honestly, a BM takes bride in everything if it´s somehow involving the white race.
dude, you're fulla sh8t. european gigolos are everywhere and available to these women...but they pay THOUSANDS of dollars to travel to africa, risk their safety in poor countries that have political problems and PAY these black men to fk them. Asian women do the same thing...clearly black men are far superior to white men. I mean, all you gotta do is watch tv on any given sunday to see black supremacy on display. That's why those women pay their hard-earned cashe to those black men.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Location hidden

#29 Dec 24, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, you're fulla sh8t. european gigolos are everywhere and available to these women...but they pay THOUSANDS of dollars to travel to africa, risk their safety in poor countries that have political problems and PAY these black men to fk them. Asian women do the same thing...clearly black men are far superior to white men. I mean, all you gotta do is watch tv on any given sunday to see black supremacy on display. That's why those women pay their hard-earned cashe to those black men.
Asian, latino and black men are cheaper.
Just like when we go for cheap asian, african and latina prostitutes instead of the european white woman.
There aren´t many gigolos here and those that do that shyt are booked.

Women are sex traveling to all the poor countries.
They want to feel beautiful and loved.
Even the 80yo old bag is worshipped in poor countries.
Loveless marriage because their man doesn´t want them anymore and cheats.
We wm are just seeking 20yo hard body women.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 24, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian, latino and black men are cheaper.
Just like when we go for cheap asian, african and latina prostitutes instead of the european white woman.
There aren´t many gigolos here and those that do that shyt are booked.
Women are sex traveling to all the poor countries.
They want to feel beautiful and loved.
Even the 80yo old bag is worshipped in poor countries.
Loveless marriage because their man doesn´t want them anymore and cheats.
We wm are just seeking 20yo hard body women.
lol...then you woke up. it's common knowledge that white men are weak and soft. Women want the best men they can find...that's why they pay thousands to go to jamaica and africa.

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/files/20...

Odinist

“Viking.”

Location hidden

#31 Dec 25, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...then you woke up. it's common knowledge that white men are weak and soft. Women want the best men they can find...that's why they pay thousands to go to jamaica and africa.
http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/files/20...
It´s common knowledge that black men are thugs, crackheads, lazy, getting their azzes kicked by BW etc.

Our donated sperm is in high demand and coon sperm is not... Why is that?
Asia, Africa and latin-america is buying our sperm because we are big and educated.

You are nothing more than a holiday romance.

I have sex with foreign women and I don´t pay for shyt.

Funny, you are so twisted that you think that the jamaican pot-smoking deadbeat manwh()re is some kind of alfa-male.

No wonder you BM are so f()cked up.

I know what your answer is. lol

I´m out.

Location hidden

#32 Dec 26, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
It´s common knowledge that black men are thugs, crackheads, lazy, getting their azzes kicked by BW etc.
Our donated sperm is in high demand and coon sperm is not... Why is that?
Asia, Africa and latin-america is buying our sperm because we are big and educated.
You are nothing more than a holiday romance.
I have sex with foreign women and I don´t pay for shyt.
Funny, you are so twisted that you think that the jamaican pot-smoking deadbeat manwh()re is some kind of alfa-male.
No wonder you BM are so f()cked up.
I know what your answer is. lol
I´m out.
Another white man who needs to make up a fantasyland to keep his sanity. Y'all so weak and pathetic, its funny. Dude, it's a simple matter of west african genetics. It's science...testosterone. We have far more of it than you do. It makes us stronger, more masculine and irresistible to women. You can lie to yourself all you want, but you can't run away from what you are... and that's a b8tch.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#33 Jan 7, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> Another white man who needs to make up a fantasyland to keep his sanity. Y'all so weak and pathetic, its funny. Dude, it's a simple matter of west african genetics. It's science...testosterone. We have far more of it than you do. It makes us stronger, more masculine and irresistible to women. You can lie to yourself all you want, but you can't run away from what you are... and that's a b8tch.
No one is really interested in the fat chicks black men tend to regularly attract. It's like you're living in some 70's blaxploitation movie, YOUR fantasy land. BTW How much time did you spend Photoshopping that picture?
china girl

Clarence Park, Australia

#34 Jan 12, 2013
Why is there so much anger in this thread? Desmond, SOME women go to Africa because that is their preference. That's all - just personal preference.I am an Asian woman who loves travelling, and Ghana is my favorite place in the world. But I know its not for everyone and I can always go home if it gets too much. And by the way - I don't pay for it!
FcukWHITEY

Dallas, TX

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister is married and lives in Milan with her husband and 2 kids. Thats why I picked Milan. Because lve heard her personal stories, seen videos, pictures and seen her hubby and kids. Have you been to Milan?
Nigerian chicks are skanks anyway.... Im not Nigerian and I'm not a prostitute so that vid is useless information to me!
More get this into your thick head;
1. I love myself, my skin, my body, my brain, my voice.... Everything
2. I dont hate black men, I'm just not attracted to them
3. I do not hate myself. Again. I do not hate myself.
4. I do not kiss white peoples asses. I would kiss the mens junk if they kiss my junk too ;)
5. I know not all white men are perfect. But one of them will be perfect for me. One day. Just like one day one black woman will be perfect for you
6. My identity is not being african, it's being ME
7. I'm not colonised mentally, I have a preference that is different from yours.... Do not be a bigot!!!!
8. Black men being paid for sex is not something to be proud of. I am actually ashamed for those black boy prostitutes... But guess what, it's not new, white men here also pay black boys for anal sex. I'm used to it!
9. Mugabe used to be smart and the kind of black man to look up to but now??? Ha! An olddemented dud. What he says is full of crap. Usually.
10. If you were a smart african woman you too would distance yourself from these polygamous, witchcrafting, genocidal, AIDS inflicted, below average african men
Interesting considering most white men avoid black women in the fear of catching aids. Statistics show that black women have the highest aids rate.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37 Feb 20, 2013
FcukWHITEY wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting considering most white men avoid black women in the fear of catching aids. Statistics show that black women have the highest aids rate.
The issue is not "Do white men want black women?"- It's do African women want white men... Which has been proven by an African woman that at least some do. Most white men are smart enough to get tested for HIV before sex with anyone (including white women ) so thats moot.
StoptheMadness

United States

#39 Apr 10, 2013
Desmond Sanford-You my friend, are a RACIST. Just listen to yourself.

Oh we black men we black men are the best, we get all the women, we're he most virile, white men are ugly, white men are stupid, ain't nobody love the white man blah blah blah.

If I wanted to hear this kind of shit from a white guy, I'd go to that never-ending moron circle jerk known as Stormfront dot org
StoptheMadness

United States

#40 Apr 10, 2013
F*ck man, I just read your comments history. You are not just racist, you're a BUTT F&CKIN' RACIST who likes to put down white and Asian men any chance you get and most of your posts are in the "Black Men Only" thread. If there was a racist E-forum for black supremists, you'd be the site's mod.
Readers, black people are not all like Desmond Sanford, in fact he has more in common with Adolf Hitler than MLK.
MonsterMan

United States

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/features...
White women travel to africa to pay black men there for sex. These guys are kinda lucky. They get the best of both worlds. First of all, young men, regardless of race, have NO standards when it comes to easy sex. They're horny as hell and driven by their hormones. They'll screw ANYTHING. Secondly, they're getting PAID!...they gonna f**K these ww til the cows come home and you know what? It's all good. No harm done. The women get the sex they desperately crave from a lifetime of sexual repression and deprivation (europeans tend to be cold and un-affectionate which leads to all kinds of mental and emotional problems)... and the young men get endless amounts of SEX without putting in any work (dates, courting, etc) and they get handsomely rewarded for their fever-pitch libido.
In the end, everybody is fully gratified, happier and the world is a better place for it
I think it's an ideal situation for both sides...any thoughts?

I found this video, they do it in Jamaica too. But...judging by the looks of these women, your point is null. These women are old and severely overweight, so much so that any decent white man or black man back stateside would touch them, so they run to Africa or Jamaica and risk catching aids and god knows what else from these man whores.

I understand you're trying to 'stick it to whitey.', but instead, you made this white boy laugh his @ss off.
General Jim

Newark, OH

#42 May 6, 2013
Poor Desmond doesn't realize black men are the ugliest men in creation. All beautiful black women, beautiful Asian women, etc. women love white men simply because we are the most handsome. If only there were enough of us to go around.
The Humanity

San Antonio, TX

#43 Jun 11, 2013
BM/WW relationships are sexually derived and nothing more. Pathetic how these fools confuse sexual immorality with love. Delusional, insolent, uncouth idiots.

“White Humanist”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#44 Jun 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you're killin me here. I'm dying laughing at your post. talking about these backward sh8tholes like rome and milan. You obviously never even been to any of those places. And it's REALLY funny that you think men there are good-looking. you must have really low standards or maybe you think black women have low standards if your ideals are gayish looking guys like blunt and bradley whatisname or ugly dudes like fabrego, cabrera and beckham. Take it from me...I'm a straight man, but I can tell you this. Those guys are ugly or plain at best.
I doubt you have any education at all, the way you gush at blond hair and blue eyes like there's really anything special about that. No sane, intelligent black women would sound like such a brainwashed, slave.
Look, the worlds most beautiful white superstars like kim kardashian, heidi klum and others chase black men.
White women have more money than any other race of women and they chase black men. Asian women are worshipped by white men and they chase black men...And of course those young teenage and twenty-something horny black men are gonna fk them women's brains out.
But the thing is, I sometimes see some african girl with a white, european guy. I think it's because some africans buy all the hype about europeans...but i also know that white guy is using the fact that he has money and the status of being a white man in an impoverished black country. If he was just some african dude with his personaliity and looks none of those women would even look at him.
How can YOU as a man be so judgmental of the looks of other men???

And you claim to be straight! I don't get that!

You are no more then a racist, and your coming across as the stereo typical "angry black boy"

Fix up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Thu Geezer files 269
Find Interracial Singles on Topmost Interracial... Wed dangi16 2
News Judge dismisses challenge to N. Carolina gay-ma... Sep 23 DaveinMass 27
Black guy, Asian girl: am I getting this dating... (Aug '13) Sep 21 Rose 19
Make Colors Pop in Your Portraits – Without Usi... Sep 20 Andymolly 1
Do white men like girls with big butts (Aug '12) Sep 19 Jeannie96 121
Just got out of an abusive relationship with a ... (Apr '13) Sep 18 The Observer 18
More from around the web