White women paying black men for sex.
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 9, 2012
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features ...

White women travel to africa to pay black men there for sex. These guys are kinda lucky. They get the best of both worlds. First of all, young men, regardless of race, have NO standards when it comes to easy sex. They're horny as hell and driven by their hormones. They'll screw ANYTHING. Secondly, they're getting PAID!...they gonna f**K these ww til the cows come home and you know what? It's all good. No harm done. The women get the sex they desperately crave from a lifetime of sexual repression and deprivation (europeans tend to be cold and un-affectionate which leads to all kinds of mental and emotional problems)... and the young men get endless amounts of SEX without putting in any work (dates, courting, etc) and they get handsomely rewarded for their fever-pitch libido.

In the end, everybody is fully gratified, happier and the world is a better place for it

I think it's an ideal situation for both sides...any thoughts?

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2012
And if the men are getting their needs met elsewhere, you KNOW they aint gonna chase after these african women like before. So even the MEN will start to be a lot more picky about what african women they talk to and which ones they chose to marry and all that. The men are gonna have more of a choice, and that's always a good thing...because men tend to make better choices of mates than women do. It's good that these young men have an outlet for their sexual drive that brings joy and safisfaction to others and makes some money for them so they can help their families.

This might be the thing that brings the african women around. Once the young african men stop chasing them around like dogs in heat (because they're getting their sexual needs met by these ww), this will give thee african women something to think about. They gonna miss these afican dudes and learn the hard way to appreciate these african men a lot more and wish they could have these african men chasing them again...they might just start to give them the attention and respect that these men deserve.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
And if the men are getting their needs met elsewhere, you KNOW they aint gonna chase after these african women like before. So even the MEN will start to be a lot more picky about what african women they talk to and which ones they chose to marry and all that. The men are gonna have more of a choice, and that's always a good thing...because men tend to make better choices of mates than women do. It's good that these young men have an outlet for their sexual drive that brings joy and safisfaction to others and makes some money for them so they can help their families.
This might be the thing that brings the african women around. Once the young african men stop chasing them around like dogs in heat (because they're getting their sexual needs met by these ww), this will give thee african women something to think about. They gonna miss these afican dudes and learn the hard way to appreciate these african men a lot more and wish they could have these african men chasing them again...they might just start to give them the attention and respect that these men deserve.
Unless of course the african women already prefer european white guys already....

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course the african women already prefer european white guys already....
Dude, NOBODY is attracted to white, european guys.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, NOBODY is attracted to white, european guys.
Uhhm... Yes we are. I am African and I do find European men attractive. And I have African friends who do find European men attractive ...
In fact African women are more attracted to British, Portuguese, Italian, German, French and Swiss men than they are to Americans and Africans. So for all we care African men can go marry British women in their millions, at least then they won't give us a hard time for liking European men more! And also that means more white men for us!!

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhm... Yes we are. I am African and I do find European men attractive. And I have African friends who do find European men attractive ...
In fact African women are more attracted to British, Portuguese, Italian, German, French and Swiss men than they are to Americans and Africans. So for all we care African men can go marry British women in their millions, at least then they won't give us a hard time for liking European men more! And also that means more white men for us!!
Stop with the bullsh8t. You're not an african woman. If you are, you're really fked up...the WHOLE world knows that european men tend to be the least attractive men in the world. they have nothing appealing about them. If they did, white women would be paying them for sex like they do bm...they would travel to eastern europe and pay some poor white guy to fk them. But no, they go to african because black men are the most attractive and virile of all men. Even ASIAN women pay black men to have sex with them...and you know they could have white men if they wanted to, but european guys are ugly dorks and only loser women would date them or some chick who thinks that because they white they have money.

check this out.

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/thai-fem...

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2012
I assure you Sir, this is no bullshitting... I am African 100%
"Ndiri muShona azere ndakazvarwa muAfrica, ndikakurira muAfrica.uye ndinogara mu Africa",(I am from the Shona tribe, I was both in Africa, I grew up in Africa and I live in Africa).
I am not fucked up. I am very intelligent . I'm a holder of a Masters degree in Economics and currently studying for another MSc. I am pretty certain that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. You on the other head are a generaliser not all African men are attractive and virile.
They have nothing appealing? Seriously??? How about dashing accents? Blond silky hair? Blue eyes? Or grey, hazel, green...??? Gorgeous bodies? Real carreers? And I say they are more appealing to the African women I know because they represent a modern life, an ideal culture free of repression and traditionalism.... Not a bestial urge to pay them for sex!
I don't know who you have been taking to but I really doubt the whole world "knows" European men are not appealing.... Answer this question, on a scale of 1 to 10 where would you put these European studs?
Jude Law
David Beckham
Bradley James
Santiago Cabrera
Fabregas
Cristiano Ronaldo
James Blunt
Just to mention a few from the top of my head. Visit Rome, Paris, Geneva and Milan.... Hot. European. Men
Men who are too dignified to be reduced to a common whore, men who have sex with women because the woman wants him and he wants her too not as a financial transaction.(Of course SOME European men are gigolos but you started the generalisations, most aren't)

Location hidden

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
I assure you Sir, this is no bullshitting... I am African 100%
"Ndiri muShona azere ndakazvarwa muAfrica, ndikakurira muAfrica.uye ndinogara mu Africa",(I am from the Shona tribe, I was both in Africa, I grew up in Africa and I live in Africa).
I am not fucked up. I am very intelligent . I'm a holder of a Masters degree in Economics and currently studying for another MSc. I am pretty certain that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. You on the other head are a generaliser not all African men are attractive and virile.
They have nothing appealing? Seriously??? How about dashing accents? Blond silky hair? Blue eyes? Or grey, hazel, green...??? Gorgeous bodies? Real carreers? And I say they are more appealing to the African women I know because they represent a modern life, an ideal culture free of repression and traditionalism.... Not a bestial urge to pay them for sex!
I don't know who you have been taking to but I really doubt the whole world "knows" European men are not appealing.... Answer this question, on a scale of 1 to 10 where would you put these European studs?
Jude Law
David Beckham
Bradley James
Santiago Cabrera
Fabregas
Cristiano Ronaldo
James Blunt
Just to mention a few from the top of my head. Visit Rome, Paris, Geneva and Milan.... Hot. European. Men
Men who are too dignified to be reduced to a common whore, men who have sex with women because the woman wants him and he wants her too not as a financial transaction.(Of course SOME European men are gigolos but you started the generalisations, most aren't)
Dude, you're killin me here. I'm dying laughing at your post. talking about these backward sh8tholes like rome and milan. You obviously never even been to any of those places. And it's REALLY funny that you think men there are good-looking. you must have really low standards or maybe you think black women have low standards if your ideals are gayish looking guys like blunt and bradley whatisname or ugly dudes like fabrego, cabrera and beckham. Take it from me...I'm a straight man, but I can tell you this. Those guys are ugly or plain at best.

I doubt you have any education at all, the way you gush at blond hair and blue eyes like there's really anything special about that. No sane, intelligent black women would sound like such a brainwashed, slave.

Look, the worlds most beautiful white superstars like kim kardashian, heidi klum and others chase black men.

White women have more money than any other race of women and they chase black men. Asian women are worshipped by white men and they chase black men...And of course those young teenage and twenty-something horny black men are gonna fk them women's brains out.

But the thing is, I sometimes see some african girl with a white, european guy. I think it's because some africans buy all the hype about europeans...but i also know that white guy is using the fact that he has money and the status of being a white man in an impoverished black country. If he was just some african dude with his personaliity and looks none of those women would even look at him.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you're killin me here. I'm dying laughing at your post. talking about these backward sh8tholes like rome and milan. You obviously never even been to any of those places. And it's REALLY funny that you think men there are good-looking. you must have really low standards or maybe you think black women have low standards if your ideals are gayish looking guys like blunt and bradley whatisname or ugly dudes like fabrego, cabrera and beckham. Take it from me...I'm a straight man, but I can tell you this. Those guys are ugly or plain at best.
I doubt you have any education at all, the way you gush at blond hair and blue eyes like there's really anything special about that. No sane, intelligent black women would sound like such a brainwashed, slave.
Look, the worlds most beautiful white superstars like kim kardashian, heidi klum and others chase black men.
White women have more money than any other race of women and they chase black men. Asian women are worshipped by white men and they chase black men...And of course those young teenage and twenty-something horny black men are gonna fk them women's brains out.
But the thing is, I sometimes see some african girl with a white, european guy. I think it's because some africans buy all the hype about europeans...but i also know that white guy is using the fact that he has money and the status of being a white man in an impoverished black country. If he was just some african dude with his personaliity and looks none of those women would even look at him.
You call Rome and Milan shitholes.... Dude I'm from Africa, I've seen much worse than dilapidated buildings or filthy overpopulated streets! And those cities seem like heaven to me ( I am being honest).

Believe me I have high standards, in fact that guy Cabrera is possibly the most handsome guy I have every seen! I loved him in Merlin. And ok, Blue eyes are gorgeous to me... What!?! You want me to lie that I'm not attracted to blue eyes because it's a conformist belief? I am!! I like different stuff, I've lived with black men all my life, THEY are plain TO ME... Very plain and familiar unlike Santiago or Beckham who have features I find attractive and new.
I'm not saying there are no attractive black guys I'm just saying I prefer white guys, more so if they are European. I dont know why this riles you up!

I am intelligent. I do gush about blue eyes. I do prefer European men. I am sane. The fact that you think I'm not smart just because I state exactly what I want and like in life is pathetic! I am not scared to say what I want, I'm not afraid to be me. I am the girl who prefers european men, I am the girl who has a fetish for eyes that dont resemble hers, I am the girl who likes to run her fingers through soft silky hair...  And no I do not wish I was white, I love my short black hair, I love my brown almond shaped eyes, I love my curves and my chocolate skin, I love myself,  I love my black brother, my black father, my black Priest and my black make friends.... That doesn't mean I want to have sex with any of them!!! This should not be a problem to you!! And for the record I do not have any slave issues because I am not African American, I am just African, the slave trade did not affect me, especially since it was decades before even my grandfather was born and I clearly said European men not Arabs not American. European.

Kim and Heidi do like black men, good for them but to be honest if that Seal guy laid a finger on me I would kill myself or be sick for days... Ray Jay, Kanye not so much  but still not even if I got paid

Yes white women chase black men.... Asian women chase black men..... Well guess what? I AM NOT ASIAN, OR WHITE!

Location hidden

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Lots of typos..... I'm exhausted...... And on my phone...... Just ignore them.
Marissa

Europe

#11 Dec 14, 2012
So, it's a good thing for black men to be white european women's prostitutes? Wow.... And i thought black men could not sink any lower, just wow!
Desmond Sandiford wrote:

Location hidden

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You call Rome and Milan shitholes.... Dude I'm from Africa, I've seen much worse than dilapidated buildings or filthy overpopulated streets! And those cities seem like heaven to me ( I am being honest).
Believe me I have high standards, in fact that guy Cabrera is possibly the most handsome guy I have every seen! I loved him in Merlin. And ok, Blue eyes are gorgeous to me... What!?! You want me to lie that I'm not attracted to blue eyes because it's a conformist belief? I am!! I like different stuff, I've lived with black men all my life, THEY are plain TO ME... Very plain and familiar unlike Santiago or Beckham who have features I find attractive and new.
I'm not saying there are no attractive black guys I'm just saying I prefer white guys, more so if they are European. I dont know why this riles you up!
I am intelligent. I do gush about blue eyes. I do prefer European men. I am sane. The fact that you think I'm not smart just because I state exactly what I want and like in life is pathetic! I am not scared to say what I want, I'm not afraid to be me. I am the girl who prefers european men, I am the girl who has a fetish for eyes that dont resemble hers, I am the girl who likes to run her fingers through soft silky hair...  And no I do not wish I was white, I love my short black hair, I love my brown almond shaped eyes, I love my curves and my chocolate skin, I love myself,  I love my black brother, my black father, my black Priest and my black make friends.... That doesn't mean I want to have sex with any of them!!! This should not be a problem to you!! And for the record I do not have any slave issues because I am not African American, I am just African, the slave trade did not affect me, especially since it was decades before even my grandfather was born and I clearly said European men not Arabs not American. European.
Kim and Heidi do like black men, good for them but to be honest if that Seal guy laid a finger on me I would kill myself or be sick for days... Ray Jay, Kanye not so much  but still not even if I got paid
Yes white women chase black men.... Asian women chase black men..... Well guess what? I AM NOT ASIAN, OR WHITE!
First you talk about how "black features" are plain and not attractive to you. Then you say you don't wish you were white. the fact that you find black features unnattractive is exactly what makes you a self-hating woman. And I don't think you need to worry about seal or kanye or ray j. None of them would be the least bit interested in you. I hope you find a white man with the blondest hair and bluest eyes and whitest skin out there and find happiness, because you honestly sound like a miserable, and emotionally disturbed indiviual.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
Lots of typos..... I'm exhausted...... And on my phone...... Just ignore them.
You should bleach your skin and dye your hair blonde and get breast implants and lose 30 lbs...then you'd be SURE the get the white man of your dreams.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Marissa wrote:
So, it's a good thing for black men to be white european women's prostitutes? Wow.... And i thought black men could not sink any lower, just wow!
<quoted text>
oh HELL yeah. What bm do you know in his teens or early 20s that wouldn't want to fk all day and all night AND get paid for it from some chick that will be gone next week and won't give him no drama? Don't listen to any of that sh8t people tell you, that's fkin heaven for any normal, heterosexual man.
Angel Ronnie

Europe

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>First you talk about how "black features" are plain and not attractive to you. Then you say you don't wish you were white. the fact that you find black features unnattractive is exactly what makes you a self-hating woman. And I don't think you need to worry about seal or kanye or ray j. None of them would be the least bit interested in you. I hope you find a white man with the blondest hair and bluest eyes and whitest skin out Ithere and find happiness, because you honestly sound like a miserable, and emotionally disturbed indiviual.

Black features are plain and unattractive to me in men.... I dont like them on men. However I love black features on women and children especially people like Zoe Saldana, Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan, Kelly Rowland... On black men it's just like oh no.... Not again

Self hating? Please this is the 21st century, don't use that old expression on me. I'm not a self hater bring something else on not that lame excuse.

"And I don't think you need to worry about seal or kanye or ray j. None of them would be the least bit interested in you." - This is exactly what I'm talking about about, if white women went with black men then us black women won't have go endure lengthy conversations about us liking white men coz it'd be like hey but your doing it and promoting it too! At least I'm doing it because I gain sexual, spiritual and mental stimulation, for you it's just for money!!!

"I hope you find a white man with the blondest hair and bluest eyes and whitest skin out Ithere and find happiness, "- You and me dude! I'm actually praying for that, at least in the future not now, I'm way too busy studying...

Ps- I dont like blonde on black women, I keep my hair black in braids. I already have a full pair of sexy DDs/Es and I dont have much body fat except in my breasts and a sexy ass which I love so NAAH,  I'm not taking that bit of advice

Location hidden

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>oh HELL yeah. What bm do you know in his teens or early 20s that wouldn't want to fk all day and all night AND get paid for it from some chick that will be gone next week and won't give him no drama? Don't listen to any of that sh8t people tell you, that's fkin heaven for any normal, heterosexual man.
Oh, I dont know maybe....

One who fears God
One who has self respect
One who is clearly an alpha male
One who actually has money of his own
One who is proud
One who has moral values
One who doesn't need an old womans money
One who has taste...(old women really???)
One who can get a woman without flexing muscles but using his brain and personality
One who has a sense of self worth

Are you saying black men dont have these characteristics?

* And you ask me why I prefer white men?

Location hidden

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I dont know maybe....
One who fears God
One who has self respect
One who is clearly an alpha male
One who actually has money of his own
One who is proud
One who has moral values
One who doesn't need an old womans money
One who has taste...(old women really???)
One who can get a woman without flexing muscles but using his brain and personality
One who has a sense of self worth
Are you saying black men dont have these characteristics?
* And you ask me why I prefer white men?
Why the fk would you even ask all this about black men? black men aint interested in you and you're not interested in them. So, you should leave them out of your thoughts. nothing black men do should be any of your business one way or another. black men are not for you. Stick to dreaming about your pale-skin, blond hair, blue eyed white boy.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Black features are plain and unattractive to me in men.... I dont like them on men. However I love black features on women and children especially people like Zoe Saldana, Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan, Kelly Rowland... On black men it's just like oh no.... Not again
Self hating? Please this is the 21st century, don't use that old expression on me. I'm not a self hater bring something else on not that lame excuse.
"And I don't think you need to worry about seal or kanye or ray j. None of them would be the least bit interested in you." - This is exactly what I'm talking about about, if white women went with black men then us black women won't have go endure lengthy conversations about us liking white men coz it'd be like hey but your doing it and promoting it too! At least I'm doing it because I gain sexual, spiritual and mental stimulation, for you it's just for money!!!
"I hope you find a white man with the blondest hair and bluest eyes and whitest skin out Ithere and find happiness, "- You and me dude! I'm actually praying for that, at least in the future not now, I'm way too busy studying...
Ps- I dont like blonde on black women, I keep my hair black in braids. I already have a full pair of sexy DDs/Es and I dont have much body fat except in my breasts and a sexy ass which I love so NAAH,  I'm not taking that bit of advice
sure, you like black features on black women and not on black men. You should really take the time to read that sh8t you post before you hit send. it's clear that you're no better than an ole backward, self-hating black woman. the problem with women like you is, every other race holds up their own looks and features as the most beautiful. But you are one of those black women who has been brainwashed by whites to hate your own black features and to love theirs. They have gotten your weak-minded a88 to identify with them more than your own self. just as you love rome and milan without ever having gone there. I wish you WOULD go to rome or milan. you'd wake up from your silly fantasy about white men REAL quick. just be grateful you're not one of these poor, pathetic african women getting treated like a dog in europe

Angel Ronnie

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Why the fk would you even ask all this about black men? black men aint interested in you and you're not interested in them. So, you should leave them out of your thoughts. nothing black men do should be any of your business one way or another. black men are not for you. Stick to dreaming about your pale-skin, blond hair, blue eyed white boy.
I was answering this question you asked;

What bm do you
know in his teens or
early 20s that wouldn't
want to fk all day and all
night AND get paid for it
from some chick that
will be gone next week
and won't give him no
drama?

You seem to have a short attention span...
And I do think about black men only they are usually just buddies of mine, my dad, brother or relative. What they do is my business because I love them and if they mes up I will be there to clean that mess and if they do good I will be there to rejoice with them... I just won't sleep with them.

Get that into your thick head
Angel Ronnie

Europe

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>sure, you like black features on black women and not on black men. You should really take the time to read that sh8t you post before you hit send. it's clear that you're no better than an ole backward, self-hating black woman. the problem with women like you is, every other race holds up their own looks and features as the most beautiful. But you are one of those black women who has been brainwashed by whites to hate your own black features and to love theirs. They have gotten your weak-minded a88 to identify with them more than your own self. just as you love rome and milan without ever having gone there. I wish you WOULD go to rome or milan. you'd wake up from your silly fantasy about white men REAL quick. just be grateful you're not one of these poor, pathetic african women getting treated like a dog in europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wss4ygeVm_sXX
My sister is married and lives in Milan with her husband and 2 kids. Thats why I picked Milan. Because lve heard her personal stories, seen videos, pictures and seen her hubby and kids. Have you been to Milan?

Nigerian chicks are skanks anyway.... Im not Nigerian and I'm not a prostitute so that vid is useless information to me!

More get this into your thick head;

1. I love myself, my skin, my body, my brain, my voice.... Everything
2. I dont hate black men, I'm just not attracted to them
3. I do not hate myself. Again. I do not hate myself.
4. I do not kiss white peoples asses. I would kiss the mens junk if they kiss my junk too ;)
5. I know not all white men are perfect. But one of them will be perfect for me. One day. Just like one day one black woman will be perfect for you
6. My identity is not being african, it's being ME
7. I'm not colonised mentally, I have a preference that is different from yours.... Do not be a bigot!!!!
8. Black men being paid for sex is not something to be proud of. I am actually ashamed for those black boy prostitutes... But guess what, it's not new, white men here also pay black boys for anal sex. I'm used to it!
9. Mugabe used to be smart and the kind of black man to look up to but now??? Ha! An olddemented dud. What he says is full of crap. Usually.
10. If you were a smart african woman you too would distance yourself from these polygamous, witchcrafting, genocidal, AIDS inflicted, below average african men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival to ... Fri Laredo 9
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Oct 18 Mark 65
Black guy, Asian girl: am I getting this dating... (Aug '13) Oct 18 fatcat41 31
News White Woman Uses Facebook Post To Blast Black M... Oct 11 vbs 6
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) Oct 10 To the back of th... 39
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... Oct 8 been 10
News Are Porn Stars Honey Gold and Donny Sins Too Mu... Sep 29 Scourge of Canaan 1
More from around the web