First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dana

Williamstown, NJ

#1 Oct 23, 2009
attached white female found myself only being attracted to black men after first time and i love it
Innaly

AOL

#2 Feb 10, 2010
me to

“Hmmm”

Since: Nov 07

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
dana wrote:
attached white female found myself only being attracted to black men after first time and i love it
And why is that?
summers

Cairo, GA

#4 Aug 6, 2010
I hope more white women come and rescue us from the pains, agony and hatred of black women!!!!!!!!!!

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
summers wrote:
I hope more white women come and rescue us from the pains, agony and hatred of black women!!!!!!!!!!
Explain that one.
summers

Thomasville, GA

#6 Aug 7, 2010
DeepThinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that one.
why, u guilty of this 2!?!

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 7, 2010
summers wrote:
why, u guilty of this 2!?!
I don't even understand what you're trying to say. That's why I asked you to explain what you mean before I comment.
summers

Thomasville, GA

#8 Aug 7, 2010
DeepThinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even understand what you're trying to say. That's why I asked you to explain what you mean before I comment.
(maybe not u) but so many black women have penis envy and love 2 defy, keep confusion and destroy their own relationships so easily as if it were an art form, a black man just says 2 himself-----what's the use!?! but every time black men open up a tread on here 2 tell how they have been treated, here come the bitter black women telling us we lie or we don't know what we are talking about or calling us weak! what the h3!!?????? yall sisters say yall rather 4 us 2 be with our own, but when we try 2 talk 2 yall, we get shot down by yall!!!!! and yes we guys are right 2 come and talk 2 yall cause communication is a (main artery) in a relationship and a lot of us black men come on here cause this way sisters can't over talk us and yall have 2 wait till we get all the way done typing what we're saying then respond when it's your turn. it's so sad this can't be done face2 face in real life. but here we are, divided and still no woman 2 humble down.

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 7, 2010
summers wrote:
(maybe not u) but so many black women have penis envy and love 2 defy, keep confusion and destroy their own relationships so easily as if it were an art form, a black man just says 2 himself-----what's the use!?! but every time black men open up a tread on here 2 tell how they have been treated, here come the bitter black women telling us we lie or we don't know what we are talking about or calling us weak! what the h3!!?????? yall sisters say yall rather 4 us 2 be with our own, but when we try 2 talk 2 yall, we get shot down by yall!!!!! and yes we guys are right 2 come and talk 2 yall cause communication is a (main artery) in a relationship and a lot of us black men come on here cause this way sisters can't over talk us and yall have 2 wait till we get all the way done typing what we're saying then respond when it's your turn. it's so sad this can't be done face2 face in real life. but here we are, divided and still no woman 2 humble down.
Okay. So we can clear the air, I'm a black MAN. So the "Yall" references don't apply to me. I mainly came to this thread to hear White women's opinion of why they're so attracted to Black men. No, I'm not looking for a date. I have a fiance, and she is also Black. I'm just curious to hear viewpoints.

I take it from your post that you're a Black man as well. Now I understand your original post and where you're coming from. I'm not certain I'd agree with your plea however for White women to "save us".

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 7, 2010
Correction. The term you used was, "rescue us".
summers

Thomasville, GA

#11 Aug 7, 2010
DeepThinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. So we can clear the air, I'm a black MAN. So the "Yall" references don't apply to me. I mainly came to this thread to hear White women's opinion of why they're so attracted to Black men. No, I'm not looking for a date. I have a fiance, and she is also Black. I'm just curious to hear viewpoints.
I take it from your post that you're a Black man as well. Now I understand your original post and where you're coming from. I'm not certain I'd agree with your plea however for White women to "save us".
ok---so why all the fem!?! oh yeah, there was some other guy last week try'n 2 get women on his side 2. so a poser right? or what name would u call u?
summers

Thomasville, GA

#12 Aug 7, 2010
DeepThinka wrote:
<quoted text>
they're wearing the cape-they fly over and save us from our distress, helping us 2 have a better life--------yep, they are the heroes. but that shouldn't make u jealous cause u say you're a man--right!?!

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#13 Aug 7, 2010
summers wrote:
<quoted text>they're wearing the cape-they fly over and save us from our distress, helping us 2 have a better life--------yep, they are the heroes. but that shouldn't make u jealous cause u say you're a man--right!?!
Yes, I'm a man. Don't let the "A" at the end of the word "Think" throw you. It's just a contraction... like if you're from New York or something (which I am). Sometimes people who are familiar with Latin derived languages (Spanish) also assume by my screen name that I'm a female, but enough of that....

Nope, doesn't make me jealous. If anything, it makes me look at you oddly. The racial stuff aside, what woman wants a man who asks to be rescued? Usually damsels are in distress. Not men. You sound weak - which is probably your problem from the outset. Again, race aside.

So in other words, it sounds to me like you're just a weak man and you're blaming Black women for saying that you're weak. When the fact is you ARE. As soon as a White woman figures out you're weak also, I guess you'll be off to find some Asian women. lol
summers

Thomasville, GA

#14 Aug 8, 2010
DeepThinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm a man. Don't let the "A" at the end of the word "Think" throw you. It's just a contraction... like if you're from New York or something (which I am). Sometimes people who are familiar with Latin derived languages (Spanish) also assume by my screen name that I'm a female, but enough of that....
Nope, doesn't make me jealous. If anything, it makes me look at you oddly. The racial stuff aside, what woman wants a man who asks to be rescued? Usually damsels are in distress. Not men. You sound weak - which is probably your problem from the outset. Again, race aside.
So in other words, it sounds to me like you're just a weak man and you're blaming Black women for saying that you're weak. When the fact is you ARE. As soon as a White woman figures out you're weak also, I guess you'll be off to find some Asian women. lol
the bible calls women a (help-meet) and that means GOD made them 4 us men, not the other way around. so if any man has a need, it's a woman's job 2 meet it. they are supposed 2 cater 2 us so stop letting them off so easy. why do u think the men in china are so strict on their women? it's just 2 easy 4 them 2 get out of line and how it is with black women, we gotta reteach them about the load they're supposed 2 carry instead of having so much idol time!!

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#15 Aug 8, 2010
summers wrote:
the bible calls women a (help-meet) and that means GOD made them 4 us men, not the other way around. so if any man has a need, it's a woman's job 2 meet it. they are supposed 2 cater 2 us so stop letting them off so easy. why do u think the men in china are so strict on their women? it's just 2 easy 4 them 2 get out of line and how it is with black women, we gotta reteach them about the load they're supposed 2 carry instead of having so much idol time!!
Whoa! "get out of line?" Hmmm. To each his own I suppose. Making sure someone doesn't get out of line sounds more like your spouse is a child as opposed to your mate. Just my quick summation.

I agree the man should be the lead, but there is some sort of disconnect when I read your words. Your biblical theology makes you sound like you have an authoritative spirit. Yet your words above sound like a weakling. Your own words suggest that women talk over you and so you're forced to use a computer to communicate. Your plea for White women to "rescue" you also sounds like someone in a subservient position. Say what you want about the bible, but I'll say it again...

There's something about you that's wishy washy. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with interracial dating, but I'm always leary of people who are willing to tear down their own race in order to make someone elses race look like a saviour.

I don't even know you, and I'm willing to bet you're going to experience the same thing with White women that you have with Black women. You can't be two extremes at once, authoritative and a wimp. You may want to do some soul searching to find out who you are really.
summers

Colquitt, GA

#16 Aug 9, 2010
DeepThinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! "get out of line?" Hmmm. To each his own I suppose. Making sure someone doesn't get out of line sounds more like your spouse is a child as opposed to your mate. Just my quick summation.
I agree the man should be the lead, but there is some sort of disconnect when I read your words. Your biblical theology makes you sound like you have an authoritative spirit. Yet your words above sound like a weakling. Your own words suggest that women talk over you and so you're forced to use a computer to communicate. Your plea for White women to "rescue" you also sounds like someone in a subservient position. Say what you want about the bible, but I'll say it again...
There's something about you that's wishy washy. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with interracial dating, but I'm always leary of people who are willing to tear down their own race in order to make someone elses race look like a saviour.
I don't even know you, and I'm willing to bet you're going to experience the same thing with White women that you have with Black women. You can't be two extremes at once, authoritative and a wimp. You may want to do some soul searching to find out who you are really.
no not tearing down my race, just pointing out the wrongs that keep us apart.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 19, 2010
summers wrote:
<quoted text>why, u guilty of this 2!?!
are you sure you cant find any? im sure theres plenty fat or trashy ones around XD

what i want to know is, if the girl is mixed race and im dating a white guy...is that interracial? i need answers for this, or do you think i should post elsewhere?

“Hmmm”

Atlanta, GA

#18 Aug 22, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
are you sure you cant find any? im sure theres plenty fat or trashy ones around XD
what i want to know is, if the girl is mixed race and im dating a white guy...is that interracial? i need answers for this, or do you think i should post elsewhere?
I know you weren't asking me per se, but in my opinion I'd say you are in an interracial relationship. To explain in simple terms, on a job application they ask you to mark: Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, American Indian, Other. In your case, you'd honestly have to check "Other".

Well, if you'd classify as Other, and "interracial" is defined anyone who dates outside of their own race, then I'd argue that "Other" is a race that is different from White - therefore, when you date a White man you are in an interracial relationship.

That's the technical answer. In addiion,(in your case in particular) is the question of obvious appearance. Regardless of your technical heritage, what is the race the general public generally identifies you with? If that is your actual photo, you wouldn't visibly be identified as someone who is White, so on yet another level, I'd say you're in an interracial relationship.

“Chillin”

Since: Sep 10

S -town

#19 Oct 3, 2010
summers wrote:
not all black women hate black men or white women . this forum is so stupid, be with whow ever you want to be with simply as that

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 3, 2010
bluewillow2 wrote:
<quoted text> not all black women hate black men or white women . this forum is so stupid, be with whow ever you want to be with simply as that
but its clear they didnt really want to be with that particular person since they keep talking about black women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poland Embracing Multi-Ethnic Past, So What's W... 18 hr Clear Dharma 3
Why in the hell are latinas going with white gu... (Aug '13) Dec 24 EW Shank 3
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 218
Why do black ppl not like bw/wm interracial rel... (Aug '12) Dec 22 lilypad 41
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 Dec 21 attai1 29
Newest Census Data 2014- White/Hispanic most co... (Apr '14) Dec 19 Andybaby 2
Arguments against same-sex marriage Dec 16 Frankie Rizzo 40
More from around the web