Why Do Black Women Prefer Mixed Kids?

Why Do Black Women Prefer Mixed Kids?

Created by Question on May 22, 2009

739 votes

Click on an option to vote

Prettier

They will have a better Life

Hate Dark Skinned Blacks

Want to Live thru Daughter

Want Good Hair

They Don't Prefer

Other

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#85 Aug 10, 2011
All of y'all sound sick in the head. HIDDEN AGENDAS AND SATANIC reasons for why you want someone of another race.

The shackles on the mind are VERY SERIOUS. If you don;t have self love, you will never get it from living through having a mixed race kid.

To me it's all soooo sad. You are participating in RACIAL GENOCIDE, all for SUPERFICIAL reasons that MASSA happened to drum into your psyche.

Please read this article. It has been discussed as far back as 1910. Target black women, women are weaker and easier to MANIPULATE. Once you get the WOMAN, the community and unity disintegrates.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35590365/Eliminatio...

Interracial is VERY SERIOUS. Most of it comes down to selfish HIDDEN AGENDAS and LUST. Please seek help and start with some SELF LOVE.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#86 Sep 3, 2011
I had this issue surface while dating a black lady two years ago. Turns out that I was, first and foremost, a sperm donor who could give her a pretty mixed baby. Suffice it to say, I exited the relationship asap. As others have noted, however, this is fast growing phenomenon, as I observe an explosion of BW/WM dating here in NYC lately.
Julie vayssie

Tampa, FL

#87 Oct 7, 2011
I know alot of black and white women want mixed kids so stop hatin on the black women only everyone thinks the stupidass country white women is the mighty god that they don't ask them hey why did u get a mixed baby anyway? I'm just sayin because I'm an awesome mix I'm bolivian (south American) and a dad who has pure French blood from France and I know both languages.
Jay

Auburn, AL

#88 Oct 11, 2011
ready2po wrote:
I am a black woman and I am currently pregnant with a biracial baby. I just don't understand how this myth came about. I love my black men and I don't mind full black babies. The man that I fell in love with and married, just so happens to be Bosnian. It wasn't planned and sure was not a life goal. I believe this topic is so far from the truth. I'm usually being shunned for dating outside of my race and its not many black women that do.
I don't shun you, I admire you for it! I feel God intended you to have a mixed race child or children, hence the reason you met your husband like you did. As the two of you raise your child together, they will grow up to be truly diverse, having ancestry from two "races", but they will still be individuals like the rest of us.
Afro Romance

Hayes, UK

#89 Oct 13, 2011
I think if you're a parent, you don't care if your baby is black, white, mixed race etc. Thety're your offspring and you'll love them with all your heart.

http://www.afro-romance.org

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#90 Nov 22, 2011
Arent 10% of black men running around with mix kids who look nothing like them? The subject of this thread should be changed to why do black men want mixed kids since their the ones having them.
jfhoward

Tucson, AZ

#91 Nov 23, 2011
The University of Arizona National Student Advertising Team is gathering information about the media usage of members of generation Y as it prepares a national advertising campaign for Nissan to be presented at the regional competition next year. You can help by filling out a short survey by following the link below. Thank you for your time and assistance.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform...

UA AAF NSAC Team
awf

Monticello, IN

#94 Jan 6, 2012
if you mix with another race the kid is still going to look like you..

the whole the kid is not going to look like me thing is just bullsht..

it's gonna look like you with other genetics thrown on..
awf

Monticello, IN

#95 Jan 6, 2012
if you don't mix your kids evolve into something else either way so...

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#96 Jan 6, 2012
awf wrote:
if you mix with another race the kid is still going to look like you..
the whole the kid is not going to look like me thing is just bullsht..
it's gonna look like you with other genetics thrown on..
Sorry I disagree Ive seen some biracial kids that looked nothing like their father who was black. The first thing that comes to my mind is that brotha needs to get an dna test asap!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#97 Jan 7, 2012
I prefer to date/marry someone who is not black, that is just my honest opinion; but it is not because I want mixed children but rather because I am fed up with the bulk of black men, they are sorry, sorry, and did I mention they are sorry?
Janel

United States

#98 Jan 11, 2012
why did this forum caught many of your attention?
its because theirs a part of you that wants to try it too. I d
id and got me twin biracial baby girls who looks just like my caucasian husband. Dont take this the wrong way. I an african american women with cuban desendents, I beleive in having the rights to fall in love with whom ever u want. Love comes in all shapes ,sizes,color, and appearance.If you can only see a person because of their color, then you need to open those limmited braincells...
broseafus

Australia

#99 Jan 20, 2012
everybody wants to be the oppset of what they are if they dont approve of themselves in the mirror

Since: Jan 12

Edenbridge, UK

#100 Jan 20, 2012
mixedracebeauty03 wrote:
All of y'all sound sick in the head. HIDDEN AGENDAS AND SATANIC reasons for why you want someone of another race.
The shackles on the mind are VERY SERIOUS. If you don;t have self love, you will never get it from living through having a mixed race kid.
To me it's all soooo sad. You are participating in RACIAL GENOCIDE, all for SUPERFICIAL reasons that MASSA happened to drum into your psyche.
Please read this article. It has been discussed as far back as 1910. Target black women, women are weaker and easier to MANIPULATE. Once you get the WOMAN, the community and unity disintegrates.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35590365/Eliminatio...
Interracial is VERY SERIOUS. Most of it comes down to selfish HIDDEN AGENDAS and LUST. Please seek help and start with some SELF LOVE.
I agree people need to take this very seriously and think of the long term results,more importantly think about the children you are going to have.I dont think black women prefer mixed children any more than white women but even though i am mixed myself I will admit the media in the UK is now promoting mixed children over black children.Strange though since White people are adopting black children over mixed ones.

Since: Nov 11

db, fl

#101 Feb 1, 2012
Jigga wrote:
Because they want to get rid of their black heritage. Blacks dont want to be black, just like poor people dont want to be poor, or ugly people dont want to be ugly. Blacks are limited in the things they can do in America. To deny that is to deny that racism exists.
..........CAn aNy1 eLs honEstly fEel tHis idiot...?
Tasha Banks

Simi Valley, CA

#102 Mar 15, 2012
Mixed kids are hella cute
Charma624

Augusta, GA

#103 Apr 29, 2012
I will take my children however God makes them and that is a fact.

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#104 May 15, 2012
Sometimes i wish i was fully black tho :/
BeckaWrecka

West Des Moines, IA

#105 Jul 19, 2012
I really don't think white/black women go out actively seeking an interracial relationship simply b/c they want mixed kids. Still, I'm sure there are some oddballs out there.I'm currently dating and intend to marry a European man so my kids will more than likely be mixed. However, I don't care if they were white, black, yellow, red, or even purple. They would be my children and I would love regardless of their skin tone, their hair, or any other trait that society may view as a flaw.

Since: Nov 11

db, fl

#106 Jul 21, 2012
BeckaWrecka wrote:
I really don't think white/black women go out actively seeking an interracial relationship simply b/c they want mixed kids. Still, I'm sure there are some oddballs out there.I'm currently dating and intend to marry a European man so my kids will more than likely be mixed. However, I don't care if they were white, black, yellow, red, or even purple. They would be my children and I would love regardless of their skin tone, their hair, or any other trait that society may view as a flaw.
i full on agree with this post..i've been in a semi-same situation before.
i feel no need to add anything els. it all seems to be stated perfectly.
'Nuff said.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dreams do pay off': Black women cheer royal en... 17 hr Dennispauldicampli 112
Question from an outsider Sat CalebAdams 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Jan 18 Greyhound Southbound 116
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Jan 16 TvCkn 387
News 'We were just gawked at': Interracial families ... Jan 10 Walls work 3
News Not-So-White Evangelicalism: How Conservative D... Jan 7 el rey de los cam... 3
News We Need to Talk About Dog-Whistle Diversity Dec '17 george orwell 1
More from around the web