Pay for our trips home - the Islamic ...

Pay for our trips home - the Islamic Women's Welfare Association

There are 149 comments on the www.heraldsun.com.au story from Feb 12, 2012, titled Pay for our trips home - the Islamic Women's Welfare Association . In it, www.heraldsun.com.au reports that:

The Islamic Women's Welfare Association also says Muslims prefer to live close to their own people and Australia should consider how to "facilitate the purchase of homes for new migrants". In a submission to a federal multicultural inquiry, the association has urged the Government to give tax deductions to newly arrived migrants so they can visit ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.heraldsun.com.au.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bertie

Australia

#145 Feb 18, 2012
Put them all on a leaky boat and sink it in the Indian Ocean if they all want a free trip back to where they came from.

Since: Mar 12

Hamilton, Australia

#146 Mar 10, 2012
You have to be kidding me?
Who do they think they are? I'll bet they can find the money fast enough to go do the 'Haj' when they want to! Or maybe they want us to pay for that as well?
I'm surprised that this women's group even had the gall to make such a ridiculous suggestion .. but then our ridiculous government will probably see merit in the idea ... on second thoughts, why not make them 'one-way' tickets?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#147 Mar 10, 2012
Picky48 wrote:
You have to be kidding me?
Who do they think they are? I'll bet they can find the money fast enough to go do the 'Haj' when they want to! Or maybe they want us to pay for that as well?
I'm surprised that this women's group even had the gall to make such a ridiculous suggestion .. but then our ridiculous government will probably see merit in the idea ... on second thoughts, why not make them 'one-way' tickets?
All these proposals by these like minded groups should be means tested as is with Australians when it comes to government pensions and such like.
Dick

Adelaide, Australia

#148 Oct 25, 2014
Why dont they fund their own trip back to wherever they come from and STAY THERE PERMENANTLY! What a cheek..no one wants the troublemakers here anyway!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#149 Oct 25, 2014
Dick wrote:
Why dont they fund their own trip back to wherever they come from and STAY THERE PERMENANTLY! What a cheek..no one wants the troublemakers here anyway!
The money the Saudi's pay out Internationally could be better spent on their own peoples who return to their homeland so they can live in peace and harmony amongst their own kind .
Lickety split

Brunswick East, Australia

#150 Oct 25, 2014
Next they'll be asking for free food.
Hold on, my bowls are ready for a big one
Sheila Blige

Adelaide, Australia

#151 Oct 25, 2014
If they came here as refugees then why would they want to go back. Surely as a refugee they came here under threat of their safety if they were there.
Lickety split

Brunswick East, Australia

#152 Oct 25, 2014
Sheila Blige wrote:
If they came here as refugees then why would they want to go back. Surely as a refugee they came here under threat of their safety if they were there.
I believe it is the one's who's homelands are now relatively safe because of the West's intervention
I may be wrong. If they want to return let the Faaker's do so with no handouts and then ban them from returning.
Digger

Melton, Australia

#153 Oct 26, 2014
Economic Refugees mate. They can travel back home for a visit once they save up enough of there Centrelink payments. Can take 2-3 years to save up enough though.
It really is the lucky country, no idea how Morrison stopped the boats really, as if i was one of the 2 billion third world country on less than $2 per day, id be on my way to Aus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia has a hotline for undocumented imm... 8 hr tomin cali 1
News Australia to discuss face mask ban after violen... Sun Dutch expat 1
Want to see a black guy with my wife (Jun '10) Sun jtr304 29
What's your opinion on multicultural dating? (May '09) Sun Hans 9
White Males - Would you date a Racist Black Woman? (Apr '10) Sun Hans 4
Should I date an older black woman? (Apr '12) Sat san 7
News PM Fico: Islam has no place in Slovakia May 26 naman 3
More from around the web