white men make the best husbands for ...
dxdxdx

Fairfield, CA

#42 Jul 28, 2011
Cat DeBonville wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull! White men love them, they just don;t want to admit it, because many are too white for their own good.
Then they don't really like bw dummy !
Bianca

Liverpool, UK

#43 Aug 4, 2011
Stray Bullet wrote:
I was just about to say that.
Any race/skin color of man can be either bad or good. A good man is the best suitor for me.
The majority of black men i know or have met treat women like crap thats not me being racist its simply a fact

Since: Apr 07

Yucaipa, CA

#44 Aug 10, 2011
I know for sure my white man is a great husband and I think more black women are finding out they make good ones for them as well.
Jay86

Oreland, PA

#45 Oct 20, 2011
I feel like the back story of black family needs to be told to understand the way black men treat women. Black men were ENSLAVED and not allowed to be the man of the house they had to submit to white men, there are so many other factors too. The slave mentality and weakness is still pervasive. Anytime you mention black culture in America you have to mention discrimination and slavery. White men are privilaged in America because they killed for it. It's easier to handle family life when the social pressures are less. At the end of the day color is not what makes a person but it's EXPERIENCE, unfortunately things in America for minorities are messed up :(
Sara

Mission Viejo, CA

#46 Dec 8, 2011
Chocolate Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...lets go with stereotypes.
Being a white male you must be a racist, inbred, hillbilly with a gun rack on your pick-up...
And you Asian wife is an Internet bride, former asian brothel worker, who shuffles about 3 steps behind you, saying "Oh Joe! You want sucky-fucky?....Me love you good long time!!!"
I mean....stereotypes are based in FACTS are they not????
Hey Ghetto girl lay off the Koolaid. You're jealousy is showing. That's why angry black women like u chase your BMW away

Since: Jan 12

Topeka, KS

#47 Jan 15, 2012
I don't believe white men make the best husbands. Case in point...my ex-white-husband left me for another woman and now she runs his life. he has nothing to do with our son, or the other two he had before ours. I used to date white men only, not due to racism, just never was around black men growing up, and was beaten, cheated on, left, etc. Now, I am not saying that a BM wouldn't do that but my experience has been so much better since dating oustide of my race. Yes, I get a lot of looks and comments...mostly from black females. I don't care though, as long as my children and I are taken care of and treated right, it doesn't matter what color you are.

Since: Nov 11

db, fl

#48 Feb 1, 2012
This iS a rEtarded cLaim, I've sEen a White guy On Maury sAy hE bEats his wife n' that shE iz hiS "Dog", & when He tOld hEr 2 gEt oN heR kNees, i'll bE dAmned if sHe didNt dO it.(Now "perSonally", u gOt me "*F*"'ed upp), i've AlsO seEn a Black maN oPen a dOor 4 hiS wiFe , thIs pOst iZ wAaay sTeriotyPed, it aLL dEpeNds oN who u ArE & hOw u wEre rAised..
xOx0:ChElS.
mixedsingle

Redwood City, CA

#49 Feb 2, 2012
:D find your true love? click on (Mix ed Sin gle.. com)-Interracial singles club.. it's the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry people.. It's worthy a try. why not to have a try, find your love here.....

-----If you are ready for a real relationship that leads to marriage, maybe you'll like someone cool
Marry rich and sexy mates ?
shelia

Frisco, TX

#51 Feb 11, 2012
I am a BW married to a WM and I have to agree that husband is a wonderful father to our two children.
Destiny
#52 Aug 16, 2012
I'm sorry but i dont think I could ever get with a black guy!! Most black guys i've been around with live off black women, and dont take care of their own kids. For two years i've lived next door to a black couple and the guy was so abusive evey night he would beat on her and the sad thing about it is that they had a daughter. I'm sorry but she should have locked his ass up. And evey mixed race friend i've had was black and white, father(black) and they hated their father, they were never around. But i had a mixed friend dawn mother(black) father(white)and both of her parents are happiy together.BTW I'm a black woman.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#53 Aug 16, 2012
justice wrote:
Just a post i found. I in no way am biased or support or fully hold the opinions expressed by the writer, however can understand some of the points he as made.
I'M WHITE & MARRIED BLACK WOMAN
20-Jan-06 05:05 pm I'm white and married a black woman. We've been happily married and financially free for many years now.
She has four sisters and two brothers:
Sister 1: Has 6 children by 4 black males...none of the males volunteered child support...only 2 are barely involved in children's life. She is now nearly completely neglecting her children as she lives part time with a black man. He wants nothing to do with the children and encourages her to neglect them.
Sister 2: Been dating a married black man for ten years. He refuses to divorce. She's a fool.
Sister 3: Great person; wants to date black men only. But she is a tad overweight and educated...black guys are indimidated and get off by hurting her feelings. She'll learn.
Sister 4: Stable marriage (yeah), but to an illiterate momma's boy with crappy job.
Brother 1: Druggie who can't hold a job. Has multiple children by multiple women. Keeps "playing the field" though he has STDs.
Brother 2: Flunking out of college, because he ducks out of college in the middle of the week to have sex with some girl in another city.
White American men are known for being the best husbands all over the world. Of course, I do know of some great black husbands and some awful white husbands, but by and large, white American men make the best husbands.
Further. Though most American white men don't know it, they are usually too good for their American (whatever color) wives. American women, generally, have simply lowered the priority of family. Foreign women (specifically Pacific-American women) make the best wives.
I personally know dozens of GREAT black women who would be much better off with a white husband than their black, neglectful, and abusive boyfriends or husbands. Yet they are too cowardly to overcome the peer-pressure of 'blacks should marry blacks'. They can't even 'fight the power' of ridiculous, immature peer-pressure...and thus have to usually tolerate some slick-talking blowhard who will run away at the first scent of responsibility (completely backed by his mother of course).
As Martin Luther King said "I have a dream ... where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers."
That is a mature concept. "Black should marry Blacks" and "Whites should marry Whites" is an immature concept. Free yourself people.
Further, if you REALLY want to help black men, treat them as adults. Adults are accountable for their actions (such as being horrible fathers/husbands). Currently, black men are generally not accountable. When enough black women vocalize this and leave their @sses behind, black mem will eventually adopt a more mature way of living...women are that important to us.
And the penis thing...myth. ;-)
sad to say my personal experience seem to track with yours. I believe interraceial marriage could benefit both community.

Since: Aug 12

#54 Aug 17, 2012
There are good black men out there as well but as a dark skinned black woman with all light skinned friends I have noticed the "good" black men are more attracted to lighter women. My friends and I are equally educated, equally in shape physically, and equally independent for the most part. The only difference is really our complexions. But the only decent black man I ever attracted turned out to be married with kids lol. My friends attract and date much better black men than me. Ironically I attract great white men. They have jobs, goals, and respect. And they're always much cuter than the black men I attract. Where black men call me "stuck up" or "snobby" white men call me intelligent and outspoken.

All in all what I'm saying is good men cone in all cultures and races but if he doesn't respect the specific female he's pursuing he will not treat her well. And from my experiences people try harder in interracial relationships. Black men I know in interracial relationships tend to treat their women very well. Just like white women will say a lot of white guys are jerks and tell me I shouldn't date them because of that but in my experience I've only been pursued by respectful white men.

Not tryna diss anyone. I think all relationships built on love respect and honesty are fantastic no matter the races of the people.
Tom

San Diego, CA

#56 Sep 16, 2012
Generally speaking white guys don't prefer black girls; they're ugly, built weirdly and smell. White, Latina and Asian girls are preferable. Plus black girls have such attitudes; they think US society owes them.
Parabu

Philadelphia, PA

#57 Nov 22, 2012
Cat DeBonville wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull! White men love them, they just don;t want to admit it, because many are too white for their own good.
When I hear white men talk about wanting to be with black women, usually, it's just for the sex...nothing else. For most white men a black woman is good enough to take to the bedroom, but not good enough to take to an executive office party. Their relationship with black women is based on lust, not love. STUDY AMERICAN HISTORY, PEOPLE!!!
Parabu

Philadelphia, PA

#58 Nov 22, 2012
Jay86 wrote:
I feel like the back story of black family needs to be told to understand the way black men treat women. Black men were ENSLAVED and not allowed to be the man of the house they had to submit to white men, there are so many other factors too. The slave mentality and weakness is still pervasive. Anytime you mention black culture in America you have to mention discrimination and slavery. White men are privilaged in America because they killed for it. It's easier to handle family life when the social pressures are less. At the end of the day color is not what makes a person but it's EXPERIENCE, unfortunately things in America for minorities are messed up :(
Well said, Jay.
Parabu

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Nov 22, 2012
Cat DeBonville wrote:
Hey Marco Polo, there are plenty of problems in interracial relationships. I should know, my husband is black from Zambia. Women there are on their knees praising the husband, while serving them food. bowing in reverence, you can imagine what happens once they come to America! Most difficult transition for them to accept our way of thinking and doing things. Sometimes they will not adapt, and simply become angry and will not even bend before they break. If they are religious, it complicates things even further. Its best to meet other races other than white Americans, when they have been in our country for a while, meaning years! This will give you a fair accessment of the person in question. Good luck, and hopefully you have the patience, wisdom, and compassion to try a interracial relationship. I still love him, but now we cannot live together anymore. It has been too stressful, but I gave it my best.
The strife in your relationship appeared to have been from a cultural difference more than from a racial difference. By your own admission, you said your former husband was accustomed to women taking the subservient role in country, and you could not accommodate that mindset. Had your former husband been a white man raised in Gambia chances are you would have encountered the same problems; so culture, not race, was the root of your unsuccessful marriage.
Kristy

Australia

#60 Dec 5, 2012
White men make the worst husbands, they are very sneaky, passive aggressive and secretive. Jamaican men and Asian men are the best lovers. White men don't know how to make love, they just hump things.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#61 Dec 10, 2012
Jay86 wrote:
How can the slave mentality still be present in people who didn't experience the slave trade? The slave trade ended over a century ago! The Jews were not only stripped of their manhood but also striped of their humanity and yet.... Imagine this.... They are great family men!!! And that was a little over 50 years ago! When are African Americans going to stop blaming everything on the slave trade? Honestly it's painful what your ancestors went through, it's historical but it can't be affecting your parenting skills! Everyone has a painful history stop making the slave trade into an excuse for bad behaviour!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#62 Dec 10, 2012
And on top of that black women also went through enslavement... So how is it fair for black men to lay the burden of child rearing to women who went through the same thing and are 'suffering' from the same issues?

“New year New you”

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#63 Dec 22, 2012
I think the author of the article that the op posted needs to get off his imaginary pedestal....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Fri Tm Cln 59
More Action Mar 23 Coogigirl 1
white women, snowbunny, interracial Mar 21 Night_driver 1
News Major 'The Walking Dead' character will come ou... Mar 21 Frogface Kate 7
News Cheerleaders, chambermaids: The Supreme Court's... Mar 21 anonymous 1
News Meet the black students and Muslim teenagers ba... Mar 20 Oh No You Di-nt 1
white wome addicted to black men (Oct '09) Mar 20 Coogigirl 43
More from around the web