Proud Asian

Reno, NV

#21 Jun 17, 2010
Michelle wrote:
I think white men in the majority make best husbands, they tend to be more into the family thing. I have to also admire how white men in todays anti white male society have the strength to still take care of their families. I do feel that white men deserve better wives than what white women are providing them. As asian women take over the previously held position by white women the men will be happier.
White women, your white trophy husbands, as well as your blacks(who you use to rebel with), statistically party out more and sleep with more women than Asian men. You are a pseudo-conservative, if you're going to base your values off Christianity, at least acknowledge that God prefers diversity, and whatever race-mixing there is, it is the exception and not the rule. Unfortunately, even though Asians are 4% or so of the US population, half of the women marry out than the other minorities, and it is not even between the genders, and that is not what I call the exception. Imagine this bullshit crossing national borders, but the white integration proponent majority will not rule there, so there will be less influence. Any mail order bride from other countries like Africa are from the ugly population anyhow. I'm sure you have heard that from some white supremacist before. But regardless of your political stance, you are fucked in your arguments cause it lacks logic, like most white women suffer from on average.

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

#22 Jun 24, 2010
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to say as long as he doesn't have dark skin.
Your foolish comment shows your stupidity insolence worm!
mimi82

London, UK

#24 Aug 3, 2010
Yes, it's sad but true, MOST of the white guys make better husbands. I'm shocked to see how much time and effort they spend with their kids and wifes compared to black guys. I do have a lot of respect for any dad who looks after his kids as they should no matter what race.
Blake

Highland, NY

#25 Aug 3, 2010
Yea un cool story guys :)
Cat DeBonville

Abbotsford, Canada

#26 Aug 4, 2010
I see only people, mostly colorless men wanting to control with mighty egos. I'd say let men order a mail bride wether it be Asian, Black or Indian.

Most educated American women don't NEED a man, they just want one, and a good one, no matter what color he is.

If he happens to be white, with a bad disposition, and a face to match, well it don't matter what color he is, he is just not husband material no matter what color he is.

Stereotypes are from stereotyped families, take a black child raised in a white family, whats the stereotype now? Stereotypes are made by society; packaging us like eggs small med and large, but all eggs crack sooner of later.
MarcoPolo

Rahway, NJ

#27 Aug 5, 2010
So what are the risks that an interracial couple would face? Aside from the harsh statements in this thread, and ignoring the peaceful bliss of those who think the world should be colorblind, what kind of pressures can an interracial couple expect?
Cat DeBonville

Abbotsford, Canada

#28 Aug 5, 2010
Hey Marco Polo, there are plenty of problems in interracial relationships. I should know, my husband is black from Zambia. Women there are on their knees praising the husband, while serving them food. bowing in reverence, you can imagine what happens once they come to America! Most difficult transition for them to accept our way of thinking and doing things. Sometimes they will not adapt, and simply become angry and will not even bend before they break. If they are religious, it complicates things even further. Its best to meet other races other than white Americans, when they have been in our country for a while, meaning years! This will give you a fair accessment of the person in question. Good luck, and hopefully you have the patience, wisdom, and compassion to try a interracial relationship. I still love him, but now we cannot live together anymore. It has been too stressful, but I gave it my best.
not that far right

Antioch, TN

#29 Aug 8, 2010
MarcoPolo wrote:
So what are the risks that an interracial couple would face? Aside from the harsh statements in this thread, and ignoring the peaceful bliss of those who think the world should be colorblind, what kind of pressures can an interracial couple expect?
As a black woman married to a white man,for 10 years and still going strong....
I can't think of any so called risks....my husband and I were setup on a blind date by a mutual friend...I didn't see white when I saw him... The only thing I was thinking was I hope this isn't a bad date...because when I first saw him...my jaw like hit the floor...he was so good looking....we saw each other everyday after that...then a year later he asked me to marry him...If you are going to worry about what people think and risks and all that then don't even bother...because if you thought about it one could say there is risk in any two people getting together
Nappy head hoe

Scarborough, Canada

#30 Jan 9, 2011
Get you own Black husban, stop taking our White royal ones.What is this big lip nappy hair fried chicken eating bitch talking about. Leave our white men alone

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Jan 9, 2011
The majority of black men are lazy and believe women no matter what race, should obey and make no demands. I've just walked away from a black man, who tortured me, punished me if I dared asked him when he was coming home. They are rarely made accountable for the things they do. Furthermore if you should so dare ask for any kind of explanation or adult communication, the black man usually will make a woman feel shame and guilt for asking why he is treating her so bad.Black men never leave women, they just collect them.

“My little Warrior”

Since: May 10

Las Vegas,Nevada

#32 Jan 10, 2011
Cat DeBonville wrote:
The majority of black men are lazy and believe women no matter what race, should obey and make no demands. I've just walked away from a black man, who tortured me, punished me if I dared asked him when he was coming home. They are rarely made accountable for the things they do. Furthermore if you should so dare ask for any kind of explanation or adult communication, the black man usually will make a woman feel shame and guilt for asking why he is treating her so bad.Black men never leave women, they just collect them.
You cant be serious!lol I know alot of Mexican men that are very controlling when it comes to their women. And I've had white co workers that are some of the most lazy and shiftless bastards I've ever met! Not to mention the white guythat lives down tha street from me. He's 44 years old and still lives with his parents!lol No ambition at all! Sorry that the last brother you were with abused you. I don't condone that type of behavior. But he doesn't represent all or most black men. You need to stop generalizing people. You post was silly and pathetic. Think before you post.You sound very bitter.
Michh

London, UK

#33 Feb 3, 2011
Middle easternmen prove to be the loyalist fathers! They stick around and are faithful to there family and all most each one is married. Black africans dont care about anything in life apart from drugs and being lazy so they dont tend to blend in anything they feel doesnt concern them! Its shameful to see white men and woman breeding with them! your a disgrace to your self and society soon blonds will no longer exists due to lack of integrity. There is so neeed to mix Europe with africa! two complete differnt continents. Blacks are also very very uneducated and do nothing but pick fights even though a few arent like that as they have not grown with other blacks! whites for whites arabs for arabs blacks for blacks! stop confusing society!!!!!!
Dan The Man

Columbus, OH

#34 Apr 15, 2011
Well If White men are the Best husbands why are they STATISTICALLY PROVEN to be the most abusive or Arrest for Domestic Violence or Assault in marriages and are known for going to extremes and killing their wife and children. Yeah Race doesn't play a factor in Good Ethics and Responsibility. Yes I'm Black and I have a 3 year old son and a 5 year old daughter I'm engaged to be married to their mother that I've been with in H.S. Also I Got My Bachelor Degree last year. Me and my soon to be Wife are committed to each other and our Kids. I have come across racism and bigotry before and a lot of you non-Black posters are Bias(Obviously),Ignorant,unint elligent and or Racist! I'm Black my wife is Black I've lived in a Black community my most of my life. I have seen tons of fathers that may not live with theirs kids, but still be in their lives like me. Seriously the Fatherless house hold in the Black community is just like crack a dying trend for Blacks.

“I love being a Black Man”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#35 Apr 15, 2011
Dan The Man wrote:
Seriously the Fatherless house hold in the Black community is just like crack a dying trend for Blacks.
I have noticed this too. I know it sounds ridiculous. But I call it the Maury Effect. This constant re frame of "I'm going to man up and take care of my kid." I do believe that it is working.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 16, 2011
justice wrote:
Just a post i found. I in no way am biased or support or fully hold the opinions expressed by the writer, however can understand some of the points he as made.
I'M WHITE & MARRIED BLACK WOMAN
20-Jan-06 05:05 pm I'm white and married a black woman. We've been happily married and financially free for many years now.
She has four sisters and two brothers:
Sister 1: Has 6 children by 4 black males...none of the males volunteered child support...only 2 are barely involved in children's life. She is now nearly completely neglecting her children as she lives part time with a black man. He wants nothing to do with the children and encourages her to neglect them.
Sister 2: Been dating a married black man for ten years. He refuses to divorce. She's a fool.
Sister 3: Great person; wants to date black men only. But she is a tad overweight and educated...black guys are indimidated and get off by hurting her feelings. She'll learn.
Sister 4: Stable marriage (yeah), but to an illiterate momma's boy with crappy job.
Brother 1: Druggie who can't hold a job. Has multiple children by multiple women. Keeps "playing the field" though he has STDs.
Brother 2: Flunking out of college, because he ducks out of college in the middle of the week to have sex with some girl in another city.
White American men are known for being the best husbands all over the world. Of course, I do know of some great black husbands and some awful white husbands, but by and large, white American men make the best husbands.
Further. Though most American white men don't know it, they are usually too good for their American (whatever color) wives. American women, generally, have simply lowered the priority of family. Foreign women (specifically Pacific-American women) make the best wives.
I personally know dozens of GREAT black women who would be much better off with a white husband than their black, neglectful, and abusive boyfriends or husbands. Yet they are too cowardly to overcome the peer-pressure of 'blacks should marry blacks'. They can't even 'fight the power' of ridiculous, immature peer-pressure...and thus have to usually tolerate some slick-talking blowhard who will run away at the first scent of responsibility (completely backed by his mother of course).
As Martin Luther King said "I have a dream ... where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers."
That is a mature concept. "Black should marry Blacks" and "Whites should marry Whites" is an immature concept. Free yourself people.
Further, if you REALLY want to help black men, treat them as adults. Adults are accountable for their actions (such as being horrible fathers/husbands). Currently, black men are generally not accountable. When enough black women vocalize this and leave their @sses behind, black mem will eventually adopt a more mature way of living...women are that important to us.
And the penis thing...myth. ;-)
----------

I married a black man, I am white woman, older than my husband.
He is the most immature man I have ever met. Why is it so important for black men to be "The Man" they keep taking and taking and very seldom give! Oh by the way, if you marry a black man, and don't have children, he will not consider himself married anymore, and will venture to find another woman, however when he does have children with her, he will not wish to be responsible for the child. What the hell is that?!! Confused.
anonymous

Hyattsville, MD

#37 Jun 5, 2011
Well, I had a devoted black father but he treated my black mother like garbage. She is the most wonderful, devoted wife and mother that is in existence. I could not have asked for better. He was mean to her all the time and did not value her. I always felt she deserved a better spouse, but she is the type of woman who marries for life. One thing about my father is that he believed that he should take care of the family. The black men in my family have been good fathers, overall. Maybe not the best husbands. I do not know if I will end up with a black man as a life partner, though. I love my black brothers but I'm torn on different levels. I think I'll let nature take care of it all.

Location hidden

#38 Jun 9, 2011
In life we all take our chances. Everyone has a story, and nobody is perfect. As I get older I notice men are pretty much the same no matter what color or religion they are. It appears some people stay too long in a bad relationship, causing them to forget there are still good people in the world, black, white or whatever color. AMEN!!
Darnell

Jerseyville, IL

#39 Jun 9, 2011
Is this why I am FuH(king so many married white woman right now? oh well, I will get over it

Location hidden

#40 Jun 9, 2011
Darnell wrote:
Is this why I am FuH(king so many married white woman right now? oh well, I will get over it
Darnell those white married women have problems, just like any other bored woman, black or white it makes no difference.
One day you won't be able to FuH(King) anyone anymore, so go bonanza and shake your banana while you can.
Meloo

Quispamsis, Canada

#41 Jul 1, 2011
Lmao. This is turning into a really, really racist forum post. I'm an asian, living in an all black neighbourhood. Some of them have fathers with them - but those that do are usually lazy and they're all poor - like me. And I'm not black. Most of the "high crime" areas have mostly black/brown people; HOWEVER, there are a lot of nice black people, a lot of educated black people; just like any other race. They CAN make good husbands, just like white guys can make good husbands. Because white guys are more privilaged than some black people (the poor ones in poor communities go through a chain), it may appear the white men are "better." If you meet a good black man, hell be a good husband. Stop judging by race...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why in the hell are latinas going with white gu... (Aug '13) Wed EW Shank 3
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 218
Why do black ppl not like bw/wm interracial rel... (Aug '12) Dec 22 lilypad 41
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 Dec 21 attai1 29
Newest Census Data 2014- White/Hispanic most co... (Apr '14) Dec 19 Andybaby 2
Arguments against same-sex marriage Dec 16 Frankie Rizzo 40
I'm a mixed-race, middle-aged woman. Is Maine m... Dec 15 harryjr 1
More from around the web