white men make the best husbands for ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
justice

Woking, UK

#1 Aug 31, 2009
Just a post i found. I in no way am biased or support or fully hold the opinions expressed by the writer, however can understand some of the points he as made.

I'M WHITE & MARRIED BLACK WOMAN
20-Jan-06 05:05 pm I'm white and married a black woman. We've been happily married and financially free for many years now.

She has four sisters and two brothers:

Sister 1: Has 6 children by 4 black males...none of the males volunteered child support...only 2 are barely involved in children's life. She is now nearly completely neglecting her children as she lives part time with a black man. He wants nothing to do with the children and encourages her to neglect them.

Sister 2: Been dating a married black man for ten years. He refuses to divorce. She's a fool.

Sister 3: Great person; wants to date black men only. But she is a tad overweight and educated...black guys are indimidated and get off by hurting her feelings. She'll learn.

Sister 4: Stable marriage (yeah), but to an illiterate momma's boy with crappy job.

Brother 1: Druggie who can't hold a job. Has multiple children by multiple women. Keeps "playing the field" though he has STDs.

Brother 2: Flunking out of college, because he ducks out of college in the middle of the week to have sex with some girl in another city.

White American men are known for being the best husbands all over the world. Of course, I do know of some great black husbands and some awful white husbands, but by and large, white American men make the best husbands.

Further. Though most American white men don't know it, they are usually too good for their American (whatever color) wives. American women, generally, have simply lowered the priority of family. Foreign women (specifically Pacific-American women) make the best wives.

I personally know dozens of GREAT black women who would be much better off with a white husband than their black, neglectful, and abusive boyfriends or husbands. Yet they are too cowardly to overcome the peer-pressure of 'blacks should marry blacks'. They can't even 'fight the power' of ridiculous, immature peer-pressure...and thus have to usually tolerate some slick-talking blowhard who will run away at the first scent of responsibility (completely backed by his mother of course).

As Martin Luther King said "I have a dream ... where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers."

That is a mature concept. "Black should marry Blacks" and "Whites should marry Whites" is an immature concept. Free yourself people.

Further, if you REALLY want to help black men, treat them as adults. Adults are accountable for their actions (such as being horrible fathers/husbands). Currently, black men are generally not accountable. When enough black women vocalize this and leave their @sses behind, black mem will eventually adopt a more mature way of living...women are that important to us.

And the penis thing...myth. ;-)

Since: Aug 09

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2009
GOOD men make the best husbands for all GOOD women.

;-))

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 12, 2009
I was just about to say that.

Any race/skin color of man can be either bad or good. A good man is the best suitor for me.
Reader

Owings Mills, MD

#4 Oct 21, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
I was just about to say that.
Any race/skin color of man can be either bad or good. A good man is the best suitor for me.
You forgot to say as long as he doesn't have dark skin.
Ggia

Axson, GA

#5 Nov 4, 2009
I agree somewhat with the original post, and also with the others.. Im married to a Mixed gentleman and thank God I do, and not a full black man. He has the experience of having a mother and father who stuck together until the day he died. Black males now a days are so usto being in a single mother househould and it has become their norm to them. Leaving a woman alone to raise the children is nothing to them. But when you have the sense of responsiblity and love for your family make you want to stick with it and work it out. My husband even though when you see him you think black, he is nothing like the typical black man. I know their are black men out there that are good family men, but as a whole, precentage wise they dont believe in the family unit. At the same time you find good and bad men in all races, its just black men percentage wise is much higher with leaving the family alone..

Since: Jul 07

Mansfield, OH

#6 Nov 7, 2009
Ggia wrote:
I agree somewhat with the original post, and also with the others.. Im married to a Mixed gentleman and thank God I do, and not a full black man. He has the experience of having a mother and father who stuck together until the day he died. Black males now a days are so usto being in a single mother househould and it has become their norm to them. Leaving a woman alone to raise the children is nothing to them. But when you have the sense of responsiblity and love for your family make you want to stick with it and work it out. My husband even though when you see him you think black, he is nothing like the typical black man. I know their are black men out there that are good family men, but as a whole, precentage wise they dont believe in the family unit. At the same time you find good and bad men in all races, its just black men percentage wise is much higher with leaving the family alone..
Do you realize how bigoted and ignorant your post is?

Yes! Every black person out there is raised in a Godless single mother home! THANK GOD FOR THE WHITE PEOPLE HOW SAVED US!
Good Lord...if your husband were not mixed...there is no telling what kind of depraved BEAST he would have been raised to be THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

Further...I do not know about YOU...but I was raised in a loving stable home by my MARRIED parents! Imagine that!!

But I forgot...I'm the exception....that is what bigots like you would say...
Ludwig

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Yes color should not come into play.
There is good in bad in any race.
However, the majority of black men are not present in their kids lives. Sorry statistics do not lie.
Asian men make the best fathers and this is coming from a white guy yes I am white.
angus

New Zealand

#8 Feb 19, 2010
i get the feeling black people are the most racist hell i just see a woman race doesnt seem to enter into te calculation
bnic

Lafayette, LA

#9 Mar 12, 2010
instead of pointing fingers at black men for not being involved in a family oriented life. maybe you should be focusing on the percentage of men of ANY color who grew up in a single parent household. be it their mother or father who raised them. i'm not saying that everyone who was raised by one parent is not family oriented. but it would make more since because not only black men were raised by a single parent. people need to open their eyes and realize that skin color only has to do with a chemical that makes the skin pigments the color they are. its as simple as that.
Cat DeBonville

Surrey, Canada

#10 Mar 12, 2010
All races have different backgrounds, culture, belief systems, and so much more...when all comes into play, interacial relationships may become strained. It is our ignorance of other cultures which brings trouble. When each culture wish to rule, and dominate because he or she believes they are without faults, so therefore imposing a lifestyle which other races are not accustomed to, I think it takes a lot of compromising, acceptance, however if the rules of any culture should be so rigid, uncomfortable while causing pain, then it should not be accepted no matter what race it comes from.
Cat DeBonville

Surrey, Canada

#11 Mar 13, 2010
Oh by the way, I am a good woman, however I find it hard finding a man, no matter what race. Times have changed, women and men are more focused on what they can get, than for what they can share.
Michelle

Pasadena, TX

#12 Mar 16, 2010
I think white men in the majority make best husbands, they tend to be more into the family thing. I have to also admire how white men in todays anti white male society have the strength to still take care of their families. I do feel that white men deserve better wives than what white women are providing them. As asian women take over the previously held position by white women the men will be happier.
unknown

Glendale Heights, IL

#13 Apr 2, 2010
No! I think Asian men are the best husbands
unknown

Glendale Heights, IL

#14 Apr 2, 2010
I wana see black women with white men and Im Asian (Filipina) i never see black women wth white men.
Cat DeBonville

Surrey, Canada

#15 Apr 2, 2010
unknown wrote:
I wana see black women with white men and Im Asian (Filipina) i never see black women wth white men.
Are you kidding us bro! There are plenty of black women with white men, maybe not all married, but definitely white men have said black women are sexier in bed than white women, or the English white women; sorry British girls, nothing personal here...
anonymous

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 14, 2010
cause white guys dont like black girls.
Cat DeBonville

Surrey, Canada

#17 Apr 15, 2010
anonymous wrote:
cause white guys dont like black girls.
Bull! White men love them, they just don;t want to admit it, because many are too white for their own good.
Angela

Pasadena, TX

#18 Apr 17, 2010
I agree white guys make pretty good husbands. There's good and bad In every race but white guys seem most committed to their wife and kids. Women are pretty good at filtering out men that appear to make lousy husbands also white guys seem to not stay single very long.
KCee

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Apr 20, 2010
Chocolate Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how bigoted and ignorant your post is?
Yes! Every black person out there is raised in a Godless single mother home! THANK GOD FOR THE WHITE PEOPLE HOW SAVED US!
Good Lord...if your husband were not mixed...there is no telling what kind of depraved BEAST he would have been raised to be THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!
Further...I do not know about YOU...but I was raised in a loving stable home by my MARRIED parents! Imagine that!!
But I forgot...I'm the exception....that is what bigots like you would say...
Well, call it what you want.....many stereotypes are based in fact. And facts are facts...maybe they offend some people. Is mentioning the percentage of illegitimate children born of each race being racist or bigoted? Please. So you were raised in a loving, stable home....you're definitely the minority, that's for sure.

And I also wholeheartedly agree with the post about American women have lowered the priority of family too. I'm white and my wife is asian.

Since: Jul 07

Plymouth, MI

#20 Apr 22, 2010
KCee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, call it what you want.....many stereotypes are based in fact. And facts are facts...maybe they offend some people. Is mentioning the percentage of illegitimate children born of each race being racist or bigoted? Please. So you were raised in a loving, stable home....you're definitely the minority, that's for sure.
And I also wholeheartedly agree with the post about American women have lowered the priority of family too. I'm white and my wife is asian.
Ok...lets go with stereotypes.

Being a white male you must be a racist, inbred, hillbilly with a gun rack on your pick-up...

And you Asian wife is an Internet bride, former asian brothel worker, who shuffles about 3 steps behind you, saying "Oh Joe! You want sucky-fucky?....Me love you good long time!!!"

I mean....stereotypes are based in FACTS are they not????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial people, do you really feel rejected by... (Jan '10) Sat lly 49
The scoop on the friend zone Aug 28 JBJ 1
Biracial Research Aug 17 Analia 1
News Despite Order, Office Refuses to Issue Gay Marr... Aug 14 Quest 2
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Aug 13 Virgin Infactuation 254
News Web Series 'Paper Boys' Has a Novel Protagonist... Aug 12 Fa-Foxy 3
White guy with mexican girl Aug 8 Mack25 1
More from around the web