Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Is anyone else praying that the interracial forum doesn't become as hate filled as the AA forum? I know I definitely am.
CMW1966

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2009
Oh you said what a lot of people are thinking. I think what happened was that some of the IR threads have been re-posted on the AA Forum and we're getting some of the trolls and haters from over there. Topix really needs to keep threads wherever their authors intend to put them.
Joey G

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 13, 2009
ASHLEY A wrote:
Is anyone else praying that the interracial forum doesn't become as hate filled as the AA forum? I know I definitely am.
Agreed. I for one don't understand why anyone would want to come to somebody as pretty and intelligent like you. Let them attack me instead. lol!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2009
CMW1966 wrote:
Oh you said what a lot of people are thinking. I think what happened was that some of the IR threads have been re-posted on the AA Forum and we're getting some of the trolls and haters from over there. Topix really needs to keep threads wherever their authors intend to put them.
Oh gosh their hate is like a disease. Topix seriously needs to get on top of that.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 13, 2009
Joey G wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I for one don't understand why anyone would want to come to somebody as pretty and intelligent like you. Let them attack me instead. lol!
Awww...that you handsome. You definately know how to talk to a girl. ;)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 19, 2009
Well, they have their area for hate. I think there are more accepting people here than in both other forums combined....maybe. So the chances of a take-over is slim.

No need for paranoia :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guy, Asian girl: am I getting this dating... (Aug '13) Tue Reginadheggs 28
News Trevor Noah: 'Any leader tweeting policy is rid... Feb 17 TrumpAmerica 1
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Feb 16 Yidfellas v USA 52
white men make the best husbands for all women? (Aug '09) Feb 15 Chicabb 86
Do white men like girls with big butts (Aug '12) Feb 12 Dwill82 124
Interracial relationships=White GENOCIDE (Sep '13) Feb 10 realitycheck 15
News Half a million women marching for hypocrisy Feb 3 Denny CranesPlace 4
More from around the web