How we are so different from the nation

How we are so different from the nation

There are 1 comment on the AdelaideNow... story from Jun 21, 2012, titled How we are so different from the nation. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

The latest census reveals South Australians are older, poorer, have fewer children and are less religious than the average Australian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

“common sense isn't common”

Since: Oct 11

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Just look to this type of story as to why this Nation cannot have an honest discussion on the acceptance [or non-acceptance] of gay marriage, and gay culture for that matter.
All of the issues listed about the census and peoples preferences are backed by the actual percentages EXCEPT the sweeping statement that SA is "more accepting" of gay marriage.
If the press would just be open about the actual figures involved in this issue the honest discussion could begin. As things stand however, the suspicions raised about the press and it's accuracy in reporting the percentage of people supporting gay [anything] will continue to slow [or come to a halt] rather than accelerate as would seem to be the hopes of the press.
In short, the media's desire to hurry society along towards accepting guy culture is failing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Mon OneWomynRiot 378
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Nov 16 Romano 92
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) Nov 14 Git red of the trash 40
News 'We were just gawked at': Interracial families ... Nov 4 Slow News Day 1
News The Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival to ... Oct 31 NAME 10
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... Oct '17 LuzAranda 14
Black guy, Asian girl: am I getting this dating... (Aug '13) Oct '17 fatcat41 31
More from around the web