Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Good morning everyone.

Please don't judge me or call me a gold digger because i'm not.

I'm Asma, 20 years old, English but originary from Africa ( i'm black).
My boyfriend is 60 years old, born in India but lives in the US.
We're both muslim and we've been together for 2 years now .

We met on a dating website and we've been together ever since.
He is a very powerfull man , very influential in India, Pakistan and especially in the middle east. He's even friends with Prince Al Waleed Bint Talal.

He has been a great provider : He got me an appartment, I have a five figure allowance per month but he wants me to save this money for my future business venture, therefore he gave me an unlimited credit card for my living expenses such as going on shopping sprees, trips , vacation, getting spa treatments and eating in the best restaurants. I guess you can call him my sugar daddy.

Everything was great and that's why we started being intimate.
He is my first love, my first everything. He was against it at first and wanted to wait until marriage but i kept insisting and he finally agreed. It was amazing. He is a great lover and a great kisser, always trying to please me and tells me he loves me. And i'm also in love with him.

I know that everything sounds like a fairy tale but it's true.

We've had an amazing relashionship until the day i found out that he has been lying to me about his age. He told me he was only 45 in the begining instead of 60. He looks very young.
And we got into a HUGE fight,and when i say HUGE it's HUGE; i stopped talking to him for a while but he keeps calling me and telling me he loves me and he's pretty much saying that he will never give up on us and he insists on that.

Now i'm worried that he's lying to me about other things.
He told me he was divorced but now i doubt it.
I feel like i'm stuck with him because he told me that he will never let me leave him and i'm scared although i love him.

And i've been reading stuff on the internet very recently about indian men only wanting black women or dark skin women for sex.

I don't know if i want to leave him for good right now but i feel like the more i wait and the more it will be impossible for me to leave.

He has been spying on me also, he hired two security agent to follow me everywhere i go.
He doesn't want me to talk to men.

So what do you guys think?
Should ask him for his divorce papers?( i don't want to upset him )
Should i leave before it's too late and he brings me to India and never let me come back to Europe ?
Should i get married because i'm not a virgin anymore and i can get into trouble for that?

The thing is that i don't want to marry some african man whom i've only seen 3 or 4 times if i'm lucky and with whom i've only spoke to 40 mins each time. Because i know i couldn't be intimate with someone i don't have an emotional connection with.
That's why i'm also thinking about staying with him because we have been happy most of the time.
I still love him, he's my first love.

So i would like to know if there's any young woman who's been with a business executive out there and if you did how did it work out?
I take any advice and please be serious because i really don't know what to do .
Thanks everyone.

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

wtf? 60 he will be dead sooner, which = awesome $$$

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Asma bella wrote:
Good morning everyone.

He is a very powerfull man , very influential in India, Pakistan and especially in the middle east. He's even friends with Prince Al Waleed Bint Talal.

He has been a great provider : He got me an appartment, I have a five figure allowance per month but he wants me to save this money for my future business venture, therefore he gave me an unlimited credit card for my living expenses such as going on shopping sprees, trips , vacation, getting spa treatments and eating in the best restaurants. I guess you can call him my sugar daddy.

He is my first love, my first everything. He was against it at first and wanted to wait until marriage but i kept insisting and he finally agreed. It was amazing. He is a great lover and a great kisser, always trying to please me and tells me he loves me. And i'm also in love with him.

We've had an amazing relashionship until the day i found out that he has been lying to me about his age. He told me he was only 45 in the begining instead of 60. He looks very young.
And we got into a HUGE fight,and when i say HUGE it's HUGE; i stopped talking to him for a while but he keeps calling me and telling me he loves me and he's pretty much saying that he will never give up on us and he insists on that.

I feel like i'm stuck with him because he told me that he will never let me leave him and i'm scared although i love him.

And i've been reading stuff on the internet very recently about indian men only wanting black women or dark skin women for sex.

I don't know if i want to leave him for good right now but i feel like the more i wait and the more it will be impossible for me to leave.

He has been spying on me also, he hired two security agent to follow me everywhere i go.

Should i leave before it's too late and he brings me to India and never let me come back to Europe ?
Should i get married because i'm not a virgin anymore and i can get into trouble for that?

The thing is that i don't want to marry some african man whom i've only seen 3 or 4 times if i'm lucky and with whom i've only spoke to 40 mins each time. Because i know i couldn't be intimate with someone i don't have an emotional connection with.
That's why i'm also thinking about staying with him because we have been happy most of the time.

So i would like to know if there's any young woman who's been with a business executive out there and if you did how did it work out?
I take any advice and please be serious because i really don't know what to do .
Thanks everyone.
Get a certified copy of his divorce decree. The fact that he has you followed is disturbing.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

the thing is that he will be angry at me for asking him his divorce certificate and i don't want to fight with him anymore.
Last time we fought he was about to be violent towards me.
should i get the police involved?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Asma bella wrote:
the thing is that he will be angry at me for asking him his divorce certificate and i don't want to fight with him anymore.
Last time we fought he was about to be violent towards me.
should i get the police involved?
Domestic violence is no joke. If he has been violent or has threatened violence, the authorities should be involved. Better yet, leave the relationship. If he has been violent, it's a darn good bet that he won't get any better and probably will get worse.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

My concern is that he has a powerfull job , he does business all around the world and i don't want to destroy his career.
i'll definitely try to talk to him and try to make things work.

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

You are pathetic. Dating a 60 year old man who you know is only into you for sexual interests. All of the signs are there. He wants a slave.

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

HelloWorld3 wrote:
You are pathetic. Dating a 60 year old man who you know is only into you for sexual interests. All of the signs are there. He wants a slave.
he wants a hot young slave ;)

Since: Jun 11

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

What dating website? Muslima.com ? Anyway....if he said he was sixty would you have hooked up with him? To me you must have felt physical attraction to have slept with him...age is just a number if two people love one another.He takes care of you well. There is no easy answer. Save your money and put it in a few separate accounts...money equals options. Of course he wants you for sex, he is a man.I have checked out muslima. com and many women want men 18 to 80 LOLOL...I am kind of curious WHY he hasnt married you? he IS allowed 4 wives IF HE CAN AFFORD THEM both financially and emotionally. Me, I need only one. Stay in the UK and dont go back to india....at least the laws will protect you in the uk..
Asma bella wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Thanks everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Search the Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 19 hr swedenforever 205
"America by the Numbers" on PBS Jul 23 stats dont lie 1
Florida moms, fearing racism, sending babies to... Jul 21 Frank 1
All Students Benefit from Minority Teachers Jul 21 ZIONISM IS RACISM 1
Mark Sakamoto's Forgiveness: A family history t... Jul 18 misc share your story 1
Singapore gay book row escalates Jul 17 Reverend Alan 14
Black guy, Asian girl: am I getting this dating... (Aug '13) Jul 12 Go Asian 6
•••
•••