Jennifer Ray

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

My daughter is a very beautiful mixed baby! me the mom i am white my husband the dad very light skin black both his mom and dad are black. He as a reddish brown hair color and brown eyes a wide nose and big lips! I have light brown hair and blue eye and im very fair! My daughter has light brown hair and blue eyes big lips and a wide nose!!! Pail as a gost but seems to tan very easy!!!
Brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Confused wrote:
Okay so here is the deal,
Im not sure if my baby is either mixed with asian or black.
Big mistake on my part, now its driving me crazy because i dont see either in her, and they are both dominant over white.
The only thing is the Asian boy was on my period, and i know that its very unlikely (but still possible) to get pregnant on your period. My cycle was 26 days. My daughter doesnt have dark ears, a dark private part, or mongolian spots. The skin above her nails, however, is darker than the rest of her. Its very noticeable.
For mothers of biracial babys mixed with black/white, Have any of you had a mixed baby with light brown hair, blue eyes? My family says this is NOT possible, that biracial babys are dark, and okay obviously most of them i see are, but i have seen some pretty light mixed babies. Did you go by the nails or ears, and did you baby have mongolian spots?
Do ALL biracial babies have mongolian spots?
I just watch Jon&Kate, their babys are 1/4 korean and they look Korean, my daughter doesnt look korean, but she also doesnt look black.
Im white, I think she resembles me.
The black guy is light, and his father is light.
The asian is 1/2 white, 1/2 korean.
ok so to answer your questions, yes its very possible because my little man has light green eyes which were bright blue when he was born and goldish blondish brown hair which was dark brown when born. he has light skin w a nice tan. im white, his daddy's black. he has Indian, Irish, and Creole in him. my other son looks white w dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
Mush

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

I am an African woman... pretty much not mixed with anything else.. I'm dark brown...but my daughter's father is American White (Half Irish/Half Italian) She is very light... looks pretty much Italian/Hispanic.. Pitch black hair, hazel eyes, but very light skinned.

No spots.. SHe is a show-stopper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••