Do white men like brownskinned black ...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
white men are always stating that they like super dark women like Alek Wek or Bria Myles. Well I'm Jennifer hudson's complexion, and I'm brownskinned, do you find this skintone chocolate enough?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2012
To answer your inquiry, absolutely. In fact, of the 3 black ladies I've dated, two of them have been of your complexion.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2012
I'm brown skinned too! Just a little lighter than JHud... What I love the most about my skin is that it's smooth and I don't have to wear any makeup foundation stuff.

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2012
IHeartDancing wrote:
white men are always stating that they like super dark women like Alek Wek or Bria Myles. Well I'm Jennifer hudson's complexion, and I'm brownskinned, do you find this skintone chocolate enough?
yes of course I have liked a dark skinned girl and a brown skinned girl

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 19, 2012
IHeartDancing wrote:
Depends more on the booty factor.
William

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
IHeartDancing wrote:
yes that is such a beautiful complexion brown to dark chocolate is what this white guy luvs
mrs. miller

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>yes that is such a beautiful complexion brown to dark chocolate is what this white guy luvs
I'm a brow skin woman and my white man love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white men like girls with big butts (Aug '12) 12 hr Z Alfredo 103
News Racial Justice Week Kicks Of In Lynchburg 12 hr Rutherford Jenkins 8
News Women of color bound to Japan by love and family Jul 29 Ainu 69
News Resistance to gay marriages travels a well-worn... Jul 24 Wondering 68
Biracial people, do you really feel rejected by... (Jan '10) Jul 23 No Nation Red 48
News Patrick White: Opposition to gay-marriage rulin... Jul 19 Fa-Foxy 3
News Resistance to gay marriages travels a well-worn... Jul 15 WeTheSheeple 82
More from around the web