Human Life from Conception to Natural Death Needs Protection Under any Health Care Plan

Aug 27, 2009 Full story: DFW Catholic

A Today, a federation of some of the largest faith-based and policy organizations in the country weighed in on the national health care debate.

Full Story
equalityboy81

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2009
I believe abortion while it should encouraged only as a last resort should be a woman's right to choose for it is her body. I don't believe in partial-birth abortion unless it is to save the mother. Abortion shouldn't be used as a form of birth control but I believe it is okay in cases of rape, incest, or where the pregnancy could put the mother's life in jeopardy. I believe science can and should make use of embryos to in order to save lives.

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#2 Dec 18, 2009
The whole question of stem cell research is moot. There is a way to convert a person's fat cells into stem cells, thereby eliminating any professed need for abortions to get embryos.

No to infanticide.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 18, 2009
HumanBeingUSA wrote:
The whole question of stem cell research is moot. There is a way to convert a person's fat cells into stem cells, thereby eliminating any professed need for abortions to get embryos.
No to infanticide.
If you are suggesting that abortions were being done with the purpose of obtaining stem cells, prove it.

“Face The Facts...”

Since: Feb 12

17, Female, UK/England/Derby

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Pro-Choice!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 Jan 23 Godiva 92
Interracial couple behind Florida same-sex marr... Jan 21 Jethro 57
Do white men like girls with big butts (Aug '12) Jan 21 lovely 98
White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image (Nov '13) Jan 17 rofl 146
Different Ways to Have Interracial Sex Jan 16 jtr304 9
Jeb Bush's dog whistle on gay rights Jan 15 Belle Sexton 4
Voting 'No' on Obama's Immigration Policies Jan 14 Don 2
More from around the web