Small Ky. church votes against interr...

Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples

There are 207 comments on the PageantCast News Desk story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples. In it, PageantCast News Desk reports that:

Stella Harville and her fiance, Ticha Chikuni are seen in Richmond, Ky., in a November 2010 photo provided by Stella Harville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PageantCast News Desk.

“Just say NOOOO”

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

#24 Dec 2, 2011
AntiFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a free country. Go ahead and be a bigot. Nobody cares.
Are we supposed to be scared because you think we are bigots? LOL!

GTFOH!!!
Maybe

Van Wert, OH

#25 Dec 2, 2011
Why isn't the word bigot banned like the words n****er or qu**r.Judging people calling them a bigot is as bad as the other banned words.
I Wonder

Mebane, NC

#26 Dec 2, 2011
Who knows the story of 'Moses' wife'? Moses wrote the first 5 books of the bible. He was "more humble than all the men who were on the face of the earth" You can find the story in the 12th chapter of the boook of Numbers : Moses was married to an Ethiopian woman. In any school dictionary 'Ethiopian' is listed as 'negro'. Putting this story into MY words: Moses had a brother and a sister. Their names were 'Aaron' and 'Miriam'. Aaron and Miriam talked about (spoke against) Moses "because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married' for he HAD MARRIED an Ethiopian woman". The Lord heard them..God said "You 3 come out..to the tabernacle. They went. God came down in a cloud, and stood in the door..and called Miriam and Aaron forward. He basically said "Who do you think you are? I don't talk to you. If you want something from me, you have to go through Moses..HIM I talk to face-to-face. How come you are not afraid to speak against MY servant Moses!?".. He was ANGRY at them and he left. Aaron turns toward Miriam and there she stands..covered in LEPROSY (the dread disease of that time.People were so afraid of leprosy that those who had it was required to carry a bell and ring it and cry out 'LEPROSY!' when anyone got within a certain distance of them)..sure enough,Aaron turned to Moses and apologized..saying "Please..we've sinned..done foolishly... PLEASE don't her be as a dead person!.. and, sure enough, Moses crys out to God, praying for her to be healed. God says..'Well..if the only thing that had happened was that her father had SPIT in her face..'.. and she gets the same punishment THAT would have brought. This story is in Numbers, Chapter 12. It shows God's attitude against prejudice. Are WE more righteous than God?
just saying

London, KY

#27 Dec 2, 2011
"Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world...."

http://www.kididdles.com/lyrics/j007.html
Kboy Vine Grove KY

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Dec 2, 2011
Something has got to be wrong with your way of thinking. I think you really need to get out more, I can tell you if you visit out this way you will see lots of mixed couple that have been together for a long time with success to include ME and MY wife that I have been married for 34 years, with a son that is doing quite well in his life. I wonder how well you are doing with that kind of thinking. There are dead beats in every race, relationships that fail for one reason or another, but your comments are racist and anyone that has a little smarts is not going to agree with you, leads me to wonder how well your relationships are going if you have one. I know you did like what you see but you are not going to stop it!! Wake up and concentrate on you own life, I can tell you from experience of lost of white women I have talked to......you make it easy for blacks or a dam negro to date white women, THEY GET TIRED OF YOUR BIGOTRY!!!! The longer you keep talking and believing that way, the more you are going to be hating life.
getreal wrote:
why in the hell do you dm white as- bi-ch needs to make sure that everyone sees you with a dam nergo is it something to be proud of ,,,hell know,,. your white as- will be sorry later in life and i know from what i have seen,,,,, had a family member that got involed with a nergo and she got knock up and that was all it took and her family just turn their back on her and said it your dam life so live it the way you want to. and now she has 4 mix bred kid total,,, and all four are in foster care in lex and she is on the street trying to get some one to feel sorry for her,,, know one will give her nothing not even the kids daddys,,, so keep your as- right on these black as- fker and late in life you will see what other ppl will say and do for you.
Kboy

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Dec 2, 2011
I wonder if you know anything about the church and what it stands for? You are way out in left field.....come now we are talking about CHURCH.....their doors are suppose to be open to everyone...THE PUBLIC.....oh, maybe you did not know that, Yes you do have the right to attend the church.
Clever Clover wrote:
I absolutely agree with what this church did. If people don't like it, they don't have to attend. They can invite who they damn well plase into their church. Case closed.
On a side note, there a lot of black and white people who do NOT believe in race mixing. As a matter of fact, I believe there are a LOT of people out there who feel the same way about race mixing, but they just lack the courage to stand up and say it.
If she wants to take her bf to church, then go elsewhere. You certainly don't have a "right" to attend that church.
wow

United States

#31 Dec 2, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
I absolutely agree with what this church did. If people don't like it, they don't have to attend. They can invite who they damn well plase into their church. Case closed.
On a side note, there a lot of black and white people who do NOT believe in race mixing. As a matter of fact, I believe there are a LOT of people out there who feel the same way about race mixing, but they just lack the courage to stand up and say it.
If she wants to take her bf to church, then go elsewhere. You certainly don't have a "right" to attend that church.
Who cares whether you agree or not, their relationship doesn't effect you or anyone else! It's none of your business if they want to be together. Why do you care what someone else does that doesn't effect you?!? If they want to keep them from attending their church, fine... but don't be surprised when the general public gets appalled by it! There is only one reason everyone is so upset by this, because the majority of us are aware of how wrong and hypocritical it is!
wow

United States

#32 Dec 2, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. People act like we should just accept race mixing and not say anything about it. They are very much mistaken. Race mixing is wrong and all Whites who engage in it should be severely punished.
My child is mixed and she is already a much better person than you. You are a hateful, ignorant, closeminded prick. You know nothing. Who someone ends up with doesn't effect you AT ALL! I'm happily married to my best friend and we have a gorgeous daughter together, and you are miserable about it because it doesn't fit into your idea of how everyone else should live. Well, deal with it! You are free to be with any blonde haired, blue eyed woman, or man, or midget, or Canadian or whatever your choice is that you want and I don't give a rat's a$$! You need to get a life and stop caring about what everyone else is doing. There will ALWAYS be white people. And if there isn't, by then you will be long dead and gone, so why do you care? So keep spewing your endless ignorance, but it won't change a thing, except reminding the rest of us of why we teach our kids that acceptance and understanding is a much better way to live your life than being close minded, judgemental, hateful. I promise you that you worry way more about mixing races than what these couples worry about your opinions...
wow

United States

#33 Dec 2, 2011
Maybe wrote:
Maybe she can go and go to the alter and get saved and know what she is doing is a sin and change her wicked ways.She knows what she is doing is wrong in her heart and should ask forgiveness of her sins.
LMAO! This is too funny! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!
wow

United States

#34 Dec 2, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we supposed to be scared because you think we are bigots? LOL!
GTFOH!!!
He didn't tell you to be scared, or threaten you... so why would you ask this? You don't even make any sense... Your just looking for a fight.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#35 Dec 2, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares whether you agree or not, their relationship doesn't effect you or anyone else! It's none of your business if they want to be together. Why do you care what someone else does that doesn't effect you?!? If they want to keep them from attending their church, fine... but don't be surprised when the general public gets appalled by it! There is only one reason everyone is so upset by this, because the majority of us are aware of how wrong and hypocritical it is!
I didn't ask whether anyone agreed with me or not. I said I think they do and I believe they do. The only people making a big fuss about this is the media, blacks and black lovers which probably applies to you.

It's my business if this skank is marrying her African boyfriend in front of my face. Why can't she go and live in Africa? Just because she has jungle fever doesn't mean we should allow them to live here. I think once she married that African, she should have moved to Africa. Get out of White lands. If you want to date and mate with blacks, then go and live in their countries.

Let me know how that works out for you......

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#36 Dec 2, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
My child is mixed and she is already a much better person than you. You are a hateful, ignorant, closeminded prick. You know nothing. Who someone ends up with doesn't effect you AT ALL! I'm happily married to my best friend and we have a gorgeous daughter together, and you are miserable about it because it doesn't fit into your idea of how everyone else should live. Well, deal with it! You are free to be with any blonde haired, blue eyed woman, or man, or midget, or Canadian or whatever your choice is that you want and I don't give a rat's a$$! You need to get a life and stop caring about what everyone else is doing. There will ALWAYS be white people. And if there isn't, by then you will be long dead and gone, so why do you care? So keep spewing your endless ignorance, but it won't change a thing, except reminding the rest of us of why we teach our kids that acceptance and understanding is a much better way to live your life than being close minded, judgemental, hateful. I promise you that you worry way more about mixing races than what these couples worry about your opinions...
Your child is mixed? I knew it. I knew I was talking to some filthy skank who spreads for blacks. You're pure fkkn trash to me.

Also know this. Your demon spawn will have identity issues. "It" will never be fully accepted by the black or white communtities. It will grow up hating you as it should. People will look at you, as I'm sure they already do, and know that you bedded down with blacks and that you are pure filth. Boy, I'll bet your parents are proud of you.

Have a nice life....

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#37 Dec 2, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't tell you to be scared, or threaten you... so why would you ask this? You don't even make any sense... Your just looking for a fight.
Go elsewhere filth. I don't associate with race mixers.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#38 Dec 2, 2011
Kboy wrote:
I wonder if you know anything about the church and what it stands for? You are way out in left field.....come now we are talking about CHURCH.....their doors are suppose to be open to everyone...THE PUBLIC.....oh, maybe you did not know that, Yes you do have the right to attend the church.
<quoted text>
Where is it written that the church has to open its doors to everyone? Nowhere. A church is made up of its members and if its members want to enact certain policies, there is nothing wrong with that.
wow

United States

#39 Dec 2, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask whether anyone agreed with me or not. I said I think they do and I believe they do. The only people making a big fuss about this is the media, blacks and black lovers which probably applies to you.
It's my business if this skank is marrying her African boyfriend in front of my face. Why can't she go and live in Africa? Just because she has jungle fever doesn't mean we should allow them to live here. I think once she married that African, she should have moved to Africa. Get out of White lands. If you want to date and mate with blacks, then go and live in their countries.
Let me know how that works out for you......
Do you know ANYTHING about America? Did you just move here, or have you spent your entire life sufficating your brain with ignorance? How you ever picked up a book? It is NONE of your business. If you don't want her marrying him "in front of your face" then turn your face! LOL! The world does not, nor will it ever revolve around you. It will never be filled full of people waiting for you approval before they make a life decision. They will never wait to see if it's ok to look a certain way, or act a certain way, or dress a certain way to meet your backwards and back wooded standards. The sun doesn't rise and set with you, and we no one cares one iota about you. Welcome to America! If you don't like it, maybe YOU should move. Because you sure don't have a right to decide who gets to stay here! This is not now, nor will it ever be again the "land of the whites"! THANK GOD!(which BTW it didn't used to be until whites came in, stole the land from innocent indians, which probably includes your great grandmother) It is a land of diversity. A land of opportunity for anyone and everyone of any race, religion, sex, or background. To argue this is to be unAmerican. So, considering YOUR the one who's unAmerican, maybe YOU should be the one to leave... Go, form your own Country and see who cares to join you in the land of the ignorance.
wow

United States

#40 Dec 2, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
Your child is mixed? I knew it. I knew I was talking to some filthy skank who spreads for blacks. You're pure fkkn trash to me.
Also know this. Your demon spawn will have identity issues. "It" will never be fully accepted by the black or white communtities. It will grow up hating you as it should. People will look at you, as I'm sure they already do, and know that you bedded down with blacks and that you are pure filth. Boy, I'll bet your parents are proud of you.
Have a nice life....
LMAO! You really think flug insults from an idiot like you really hurts my feelings? To be honest, if you liked me, I'd be pretty upset. I don't care what you think of me. How the hell do you know what my child will think when she gets older? Have you EVER had a conversation with a mixed person? Better yet, have you EVER had a conversation with ANYONE outside your own race? Or are you too much of a chicken shit to step outside your little box? Your nothing but a little sissy boy who likes to throw stones at people he doesn't know because it makes him feel warm and fuzzy inside. I bet you get a thrill out of kicking puppys and beating baby's too. Your a sick psycho, and I'm convinced you need years of intense theropy. And just for your information, since you seem to be so interested, my parents are proud of me. They didn't care who I ended up with as long as I am happy and he treats me and our child well (which he does). You know, GOOD parents, which is obviously nothing you've ever come into contact with before, so it doesn't surprise me that you don't know anything about that either.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#41 Dec 2, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know ANYTHING about America? Did you just move here, or have you spent your entire life sufficating your brain with ignorance? How you ever picked up a book? It is NONE of your business. If you don't want her marrying him "in front of your face" then turn your face! LOL! The world does not, nor will it ever revolve around you. It will never be filled full of people waiting for you approval before they make a life decision. They will never wait to see if it's ok to look a certain way, or act a certain way, or dress a certain way to meet your backwards and back wooded standards. The sun doesn't rise and set with you, and we no one cares one iota about you. Welcome to America! If you don't like it, maybe YOU should move. Because you sure don't have a right to decide who gets to stay here! This is not now, nor will it ever be again the "land of the whites"! THANK GOD!(which BTW it didn't used to be until whites came in, stole the land from innocent indians, which probably includes your great grandmother) It is a land of diversity. A land of opportunity for anyone and everyone of any race, religion, sex, or background. To argue this is to be unAmerican. So, considering YOUR the one who's unAmerican, maybe YOU should be the one to leave... Go, form your own Country and see who cares to join you in the land of the ignorance.
Learn how to spell before you call anyone else uneducated. I don't care what you think of me or what I have to say. As stated previously, you are pure filth to me.
wow

United States

#42 Dec 2, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell before you call anyone else uneducated. I don't care what you think of me or what I have to say. As stated previously, you are pure filth to me.
Me learn how to spell? Have you not noticed even half the spelling errors you've made? Education goes much father than grammatical errors and typos, though I hardly expect you to be aware of that. I guess we're on the same page at least, you don't care what I think of you, and NO ONE cares what you think period. It's funny to me that you think I'm filth, when I think you are the exact representation of the scum in this world. It's even funnier that out of the whole debate, the best come backs you can come up with is name calling like a elementary child instead of actually debating with me. When I bring up that other's choices don't effect you, you say "they need to move away". When I state that America is about accepting diversity, you call me filth. You have lost all ground in your argument and resorted to the antic's of a child. And when I get on your level with a response, you still have nothing to say of importance. And from the attitude you have towards life, I bet you never have said or done anything of importance. Your pathetic really.
Maybe

Van Wert, OH

#43 Dec 2, 2011
Contact the KKK and have them come in to educate the people.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#44 Dec 2, 2011
LOL, filthy "whites" and their fake religion based on a towel head, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Hamilton' Nov 26 Eleanor 98
Interracial Dating - What Do You Think About It?? (Feb '16) Nov 25 Times are changing 2
I like Black Girls that act White (Apr '10) Nov 25 Times are changing 134
Do mixed/biracial women like white guys? Nov 25 Times are changing 3
News Vice President-elect Mike Pence gets an earful ... Nov 24 spocko 64
News Couple file appeal over North Carolina gay-marr... Nov 22 Latter Day Taints 1
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Nov 22 Trump Univetsity ... 275
More from around the web