Small Ky. church votes against interr...

Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples

There are 207 comments on the PageantCast News Desk story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples. In it, PageantCast News Desk reports that:

Stella Harville and her fiance, Ticha Chikuni are seen in Richmond, Ky., in a November 2010 photo provided by Stella Harville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PageantCast News Desk.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#214 Dec 8, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
And the negroes are not notorious liars? Look at what's in the White House right now.*Snickers* After all, we had JFK.
Nope, negroes have to leave first. At least, the Irish are white....
LMFWAO!!!
JFK was a worse liar than Obama. He was also a womanizer. His family got rich from selling drugs (booze).

Irish are only white on the outside. Inside they're lazy shiftless in-bred drunks. It's common knowledge.

Irish should not even be allowed on the streets after dark!
Aaron Bradley

Greenville, KY

#215 Dec 8, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>You, thank God, do not get to decide that sir. Who in the hell do you think you are? Perhaps I think you abuse that freeom?
We can clearly see your abusing your right to speech by spreading hate, and yes you are spreading hate...who the hell do you think you are...I know who I am..your jumping my a$$ because I "accused" you of abusing ur freedom but yet you turn around and accuse me of the same thing? Wtf dude?...yay hypocrisy(:
Abrad

Greenville, KY

#216 Dec 8, 2011
AntiFlag wrote:
<quoted text>JFK was a worse liar than Obama. He was also a womanizer. His family got rich from selling drugs (booze).

Irish are only white on the outside. Inside they're lazy shiftless in-bred drunks. It's common knowledge.

Irish should not even be allowed on the streets after dark!
Clover are you drunk right now?..Does all the irish ale make you stupid?

“Just say NOOOO”

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

#217 Dec 8, 2011
AntiFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was a worse liar than Obama. He was also a womanizer. His family got rich from selling drugs (booze).
Yet, he's still way more popular than Obama!!!

OOPS!!!

LMFWAO!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#218 Dec 9, 2011
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>it's not. This is merely Topix forum prattle. Trolls fishing for a rise, gossips getting a fix, and a fraction being normal folks hoping for more, constantly disappointed, shaking our heads at fools.
Yes probably true however this is a real news story. WTF!
Wanda Sue

Georgetown, KY

#220 May 14, 2012
gator wrote:
get real posted the following----
why in the hell do you dm white as- bi-ch needs to make sure that everyone sees you with a dam nergo is it something to be proud of ,,,hell know,,. your white as- will be sorry later in life and i know from what i have seen,,,,, had a family member that got involed with a nergo and she got knock up and that was all it took and her family just turn their back on her and said it your dam life so live it the way you want to. and now she has 4 mix bred kid total,,, and all four are in foster care in lex and she is on the street trying to get some one to feel sorry for her,,, know one will give her nothing not even the kids daddys,,, so keep your as- right on these black as- fker and late in life you will see what other ppl will say and do for you.
Like white guys don't make babies and then turn their backs on them?
That isn't the issue here. The issue, is that a church has told people if they are of a two race couple, they will not be welcome there, more or less.
Once more around the block for the stupid. This is a Church. A house of worship.
I think this is SO WRONG!
love my black ass husband

Georgetown, KY

#223 Mar 4, 2013
He playing with our kids now any man can b a bad one an any man can be good. We r an inerracial couple who loves each other for who we r not the color of our skin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white men like girls with big butts (Aug '12) 8 hr Z Alfredo 103
News Racial Justice Week Kicks Of In Lynchburg 8 hr Rutherford Jenkins 8
News Resistance to gay marriages travels a well-worn... 8 hr Rutherford Jenkins 69
News Women of color bound to Japan by love and family Jul 29 Ainu 69
Biracial people, do you really feel rejected by... (Jan '10) Jul 23 No Nation Red 48
News Patrick White: Opposition to gay-marriage rulin... Jul 19 Fa-Foxy 3
News Resistance to gay marriages travels a well-worn... Jul 15 WeTheSheeple 82
More from around the web