Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples

There are 207 comments on the PageantCast News Desk story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples. In it, PageantCast News Desk reports that:

Stella Harville and her fiance, Ticha Chikuni are seen in Richmond, Ky., in a November 2010 photo provided by Stella Harville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PageantCast News Desk.

“Just say NOOOO”

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

#194 Dec 7, 2011
[QUOTE who="AaronB."]<qu oted text>
Have u read his other comments? Your jumping into something u apparently have no knowledge about he's the one that needs to be a lil open minded, Respectful my ass, he lost my respect when he started throwing insults around Read the thread before you jump into it dude..thanks[/QUOTE]

He believes in freedom of speech. As do I.

How about you?
abrad

Greenville, KY

#195 Dec 7, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
[QUOTE who="AaronB."]<qu oted text>
Have u read his other comments? Your jumping into something u apparently have no knowledge about he's the one that needs to be a lil open minded, Respectful my ass, he lost my respect when he started throwing insults around Read the thread before you jump into it dude..thanks"

How about you?
Yea I sure do believe in freedom of speech, but not the abuse of that freedom..and you my sir, a prime example of what I mean by abusing it..get on here stir a bunch of sht up then use the freedom to make u seem right in the hate ur spreading..

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#196 Dec 7, 2011
Wow, distracting god from watching over the planet's day to day occurrences with this mess just caused another raped 7 year old girl to show up in a dumpster. Keep distracting god, damn it. LOL.
wow

United States

#197 Dec 7, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you?
You believe in freedoms as long as it suits you. If you dont agree with other freedoms, you bitch about it.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#198 Dec 7, 2011
abrad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I sure do believe in freedom of speech, but not the abuse of that freedom..and you my sir, a prime example of what I mean by abusing it..get on here stir a bunch of sht up then use the freedom to make u seem right in the hate ur spreading..
You, thank God, do not get to decide that sir. Who in the hell do you think you are? Perhaps I think you abuse that freeom?

“Who told you lies...”

Since: Nov 09

Can one day be truth?

#199 Dec 8, 2011
KelJ wrote:
<quoted text>
One story! You base your opinion on that! For every story that you find about a black man I can find one about a white man!
Are you implying that only black men are capable of such acts? Do you believe that white men dont beat, maim, and kill their wives?
Are you seriously trying to imply that if I was with a white man I would be safe from all these 'consequences'?
Do you really believe that all black men treat their women bad? If so, you must live in a box.
Why again should anyone take you serious? You have no argument.
Hi Kel! So it seems that it's not just the AA forum that degenerate stereotypical racists spew their nonsensical jargon. smh

Thanks again for tha bit of info. It proved very useful.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#200 Dec 8, 2011
I cannot believe this is even a real conversation in this day and age wtf
michael

Enfield, UK

#201 Dec 8, 2011
God is love, not hatred. Seek peace a persue it. The Bible does not speak of hating your neighbour, it speaks about love.

Love for all, be they Black or White. How sad it is that any Christian should have any other view then this.
Umm

Richmond, KY

#202 Dec 8, 2011
specialk4u wrote:
it's not. This is merely Topix forum prattle. Trolls fishing for a rise, gossips getting a fix, and a fraction being normal folks hoping for more, constantly disappointed, shaking our heads at fools.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#203 Dec 8, 2011
Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kel! So it seems that it's not just the AA forum that degenerate stereotypical racists spew their nonsensical jargon. smh
Thanks again for tha bit of info. It proved very useful.
The negro lover from the negro thread. Did you come here to troll for tootsie roll as well?

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#204 Dec 8, 2011
specialk4u wrote:
I would love to know why you find this such a revelation. Race has always mattered and it always will.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#205 Dec 8, 2011
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>it's not. This is merely Topix forum prattle. Trolls fishing for a rise, gossips getting a fix, and a fraction being normal folks hoping for more, constantly disappointed, shaking our heads at fools.
You're always in here. Where do you fit in?
Ummm

Richmond, KY

#206 Dec 8, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always in here. Where do you fit in?
Hint: I'm shaking my head at you.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#207 Dec 8, 2011
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>Hint: I'm shaking my head at you.
I'm baring my ass to you, so we're even.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#208 Dec 8, 2011
A private club should be able to discriminate in any way it pleases.

But this so-called church should lose its tax-exempt status. In fact all churches should be taxes just like all other entertainment businesses.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#209 Dec 8, 2011
AntiFlag wrote:
A private club should be able to discriminate in any way it pleases.
But this so-called church should lose its tax-exempt status. In fact all churches should be taxes just like all other entertainment businesses.
I agree with this post.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#210 Dec 8, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this post.
All right,you can stay but the rest of the useless drunken rowdy Irish should be shipped back to Ireland. They're ruining the US and are genetically inferior.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#211 Dec 8, 2011
AntiFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
All right,you can stay but the rest of the useless drunken rowdy Irish should be shipped back to Ireland. They're ruining the US and are genetically inferior.
Only after all the negroes go back to Afreaka. It's only fair.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#212 Dec 8, 2011
Clever Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
Only after all the negroes go back to Afreaka. It's only fair.
Yeah, but the Irish are notorious liars. They might agree to go then refuse once the blacks are gone.

Have to leave at same time.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

#213 Dec 8, 2011
AntiFlag wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but the Irish are notorious liars. They might agree to go then refuse once the blacks are gone.
Have to leave at same time.
And the negroes are not notorious liars? Look at what's in the White House right now.*Snickers* After all, we had JFK.

Nope, negroes have to leave first. At least, the Irish are white....

LMFWAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black TV Personalities Break Down Why Black Wom... 3 hr Big Knob 16
Any WW looking for Black men? (Jul '12) 14 hr Richard 11
Trend: Older White women (Age 45-65) liking Bla... (Aug '11) 15 hr Alittleblack 9
News Exclusive: Christians United For Israel Combats... 19 hr Big Knob 3
all white women are racist!!!! (Jul '13) 21 hr frank 6
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Sat ritedownthemiddle 249
News Anti-Gay Groups Gear Up To Fight A 30-Year-Old ... Fri Junk 3
More from around the web