Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples

Nov 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PageantCast News Desk

Stella Harville and her fiance, Ticha Chikuni are seen in Richmond, Ky., in a November 2010 photo provided by Stella Harville.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of207
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
getreal

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

why in the hell do you dm white as- bi-ch needs to make sure that everyone sees you with a dam nergo is it something to be proud of ,,,hell know,,. your white as- will be sorry later in life and i know from what i have seen,,,,, had a family member that got involed with a nergo and she got knock up and that was all it took and her family just turn their back on her and said it your dam life so live it the way you want to. and now she has 4 mix bred kid total,,, and all four are in foster care in lex and she is on the street trying to get some one to feel sorry for her,,, know one will give her nothing not even the kids daddys,,, so keep your as- right on these black as- fker and late in life you will see what other ppl will say and do for you.
gator

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

get real posted the following----

why in the hell do you dm white as- bi-ch needs to make sure that everyone sees you with a dam nergo is it something to be proud of ,,,hell know,,. your white as- will be sorry later in life and i know from what i have seen,,,,, had a family member that got involed with a nergo and she got knock up and that was all it took and her family just turn their back on her and said it your dam life so live it the way you want to. and now she has 4 mix bred kid total,,, and all four are in foster care in lex and she is on the street trying to get some one to feel sorry for her,,, know one will give her nothing not even the kids daddys,,, so keep your as- right on these black as- fker and late in life you will see what other ppl will say and do for you.

Like white guys don't make babies and then turn their backs on them?

That isn't the issue here. The issue, is that a church has told people if they are of a two race couple, they will not be welcome there, more or less.

Once more around the block for the stupid. This is a Church. A house of worship.
Sigh

Smithville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

How disappointing.

Some so-called Christian people actually believe some obscure passages in their Old Testament (verses which, by the way, were applicable to mixing with non-believers, not ethnicity) serve as complete justification for their backward, inbred hate and racial intolerance. That they were raised by racists and surrounded by similar unfortunate podunk fools only makes this seem all the more reasonable to them.

That this has gone public is a good thing; it gives people who actually want to learn and do the loving will of God and follow the teachings of Christ a clear warning: To avoid this so-called church as it is clearly not of God, and most certainly a haven for hate and ignorance.

Its clergy and members should be utterly ashamed of themselves. They make churches, believers, and rural communities everywhere look completely ridiculous.

This is not how True Christians behave... Hopefully, the public realizes that these lost souls are representative of only a small, misguided minority, one that DOES NOT represent the vast majority of Christiandom.
Not my kind of church

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

This is the type of thing that gives religion a bad name. Who wants to attend a church that preaches hatred and bigotry? Not me! They should be ashamed of themselves!
ugh

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

"i'm not racist, but...." usually followed by something racist.
Really

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Now how Godly is that? Would you think God would approve? I say not. People are full of so much hate. I know my God would care less who I am with as long as I live by his laws and treat others right. Wait until judgement day and see how may of these so call Christians will be turned away at the gates of heaven. Does people not remember that God is not white. Oops bet that just made some of you Christians mad. Read your bible.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

getreal wrote:
LMAO!!!!You have to be kidding. If the way you communicate is any indication of the type of people surrounding the area of Pike County, I can see why there's a ass-backward way of thinking. Dam is spelled d-a-m-n. I'm guessing you ment knocked up. You speak and think like a backwoods Clampet. Is the lack of education or the generations of inbreeding. You have to be the most ignorant person I have ever heard!!!!!I feel myself getting dumber just reading your post.
christianfromber ea

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Did she already know the church was against it? I think she was stirring up trouble on purpose. I am not for it or against it.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

christianfromberea wrote:
Did she already know the church was against it? I think she was stirring up trouble on purpose. I am not for it or against it.
Stirring up trouble? Are you kidding? She was a long time member who took her fiance to church to sing and worship! Yeah, that sounds like a real trouble maker to me... The only trouble she's stirring up is a direct reaction to being kicked out of the one place you should be loved, and accepted in life! BTW, to the dumba$$ above, if GOD didn't want mixed babies, he wouldn't bless interracial couples with children! It sounds like the people in this church who helped decide to kick them out, needs to do a little more reading of their book, and less worrying about what someone else does! GOD would NEVER kick someone who came to worship out of his home EVER! Who gives anyone the right to kick someone out of GOD's house? You don't want black people in your house, that's your choice, but you don't get to decide who does or doesn't worship! This woman has a right to be upset! The man went to college, and tried to attend church... Now, I don't know this man, but he hardly seems like a low-life. Their judgment on the man had nothing to do with his character and everything to do with the color that GOD created him in! To treat someone differently because of something GOD gave him is saying that GOD did something wrong! How dare anyone think they know better than HIM! How dare ANYONE think they can look at someone and tell what type of person they are! The ignorance in this world is AMAZING! And nowhere in the bible does it say that there is anything wrong with interracial relationships! And incase it doesn't register in your head, 90% of America is made up of people who are a product of an interracial relationship! I bet a good portion of you reading this right now is part Indian...
Sticks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!!!You have to be kidding. If the way you communicate is any indication of the type of people surrounding the area of Pike County, I can see why there's a ass-backward way of thinking. Dam is spelled d-a-m-n. I'm guessing you ment knocked up. You speak and think like a backwoods Clampet. Is the lack of education or the generations of inbreeding. You have to be the most ignorant person I have ever heard!!!!!I feel myself getting dumber just reading your post.
I agree with you. And to the original poster, WTF is a nergo you rednecked racist co#$sucker? Please go back to Alabama/Georgia/South Carolina, or whatever rock you crawled out from under.
jennifer

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

getreal wrote:
What you and other people like you need is a reality check because it's people like you that are keeping this world from living in peace and love.No person can predict who they fall in love with and for a family member to turn their back on a loved one because of that never truely knew the meaning of love or family in the first place. God created all men in his image and Jesus gave his life for all people not just one race and to have a man of God(which he undoubtedbly isn't)to ban someone from entering GOD'S house is not only ungodly on his behalf ,but that of a town(not the whole town because some seem to agree with me).So I think that minister should be banned from preaching the word of GOD. And you should be banned from opening your ignorant mouth!! God says come as you are because his house is supposed to be open to all people. So anyone who calls themselves a Christian and agrees with you and those like you are not true Cristians because christians don't judge they LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
jennifer in El dorado Ar

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

The young woman wasn't stirring up trouble she was trying to do what she does on a regular basis with the love of her life. The man GOd sent to her and for her or this man to be judged and banned from church is completee disrespect for them and GOD!!!!!!!! totally agree with WOW in KS and the others who are so totally horrified by the racists comments on this discussion board! I'm from El dorado Arkansas unlike my last post states that says Conyers GA

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

The church probably needs to make an out of court settlement now rather than later if it wants to be around much longer, LOL.
bigfeets

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Not my kind of church wrote:
This is the type of thing that gives religion a bad name. Who wants to attend a church that preaches hatred and bigotry? Not me! They should be ashamed of themselves!
For real, wonder what them peeps at that church have to say about our President.

“Just say NOOOO”

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

I absolutely agree with what this church did. If people don't like it, they don't have to attend. They can invite who they damn well plase into their church. Case closed.

On a side note, there a lot of black and white people who do NOT believe in race mixing. As a matter of fact, I believe there are a LOT of people out there who feel the same way about race mixing, but they just lack the courage to stand up and say it.

If she wants to take her bf to church, then go elsewhere. You certainly don't have a "right" to attend that church.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The church probably needs to make an out of court settlement now rather than later if it wants to be around much longer, LOL.
Why? It's their church and they can invite who they please.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

jennifer in El dorado Ar wrote:
The young woman wasn't stirring up trouble she was trying to do what she does on a regular basis with the love of her life. The man GOd sent to her and for her or this man to be judged and banned from church is completee disrespect for them and GOD!!!!!!!! totally agree with WOW in KS and the others who are so totally horrified by the racists comments on this discussion board! I'm from El dorado Arkansas unlike my last post states that says Conyers GA
Do you not care about the survival of the White race? If people like you keep race mixing, then there won't be any more White people.

White + White= White
White + anything else= Non-white

Hey, and if you think that race doesn't matter, then head over to the AA forum here on Topix and see what they say about white people every single day.

Besides, a lot of people do not accept race mixing and never will.

“Just say NOOOO”

to Mudsharks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

getreal wrote:
I agree with you. People act like we should just accept race mixing and not say anything about it. They are very much mistaken. Race mixing is wrong and all Whites who engage in it should be severely punished.
Maybe

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Maybe she can go and go to the alter and get saved and know what she is doing is a sin and change her wicked ways.She knows what she is doing is wrong in her heart and should ask forgiveness of her sins.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

It's a free country. Go ahead and be a bigot. Nobody cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of207
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Search the Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Another stolen generation: how Australia still ... 3 hr JimBuckRabbit 102
Interracial relationships=White GENOCIDE (Sep '13) 10 hr Some Interracial Guy 6
Oklahoma gay-marriage case before US appeals court Fri WeTheSheeple 5
White women paying black men for sex. (Dec '12) Thu Westillowntheworld 55
Round 2: Court Takes up Oklahoma Gay Marriage Case Apr 17 lides 7
'Days Of Our Lives' Exclusive SPOILER: Will and... Apr 17 dmw 5
French Muslims Lash Out on Facebook Over Black ... Apr 17 Prophet Muhammad 2
•••
•••
•••