Racially Charged Fishtown?

There are 2 comments on the NBC Philadelphia story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Racially Charged Fishtown?. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

On March 30, the morning after receiving the keys to their brand new home, the couple woke up to find six of their first floor windows damaged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

GET OUT NOW

AOL

#1 Apr 10, 2013
The Irish are an evil people, no morals and no brains. Please sell your stupid house house now as these ugly, inbred sociopaths do not let up. Like I said...
GET OUT NOW

AOL

#2 Apr 10, 2013
No, it's not worth it. Think about your health. To get any justice against these little entitled union pukes you would have to buy, and then use, a good semi-automatic. Then YOU would be the one facing charges. GET OUT NOW. Take it from me the kind of people you are dealing with are truly THE S C U M OF THE EARTH! Thank you for listening, and please TAKE MY ADVICE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Tue Charlie Brown 73
bwwm= love wwbm=love May 16 joey 1
Survey on Multiracial Experience May 15 scarter 1
white men make the best husbands for all women? (Aug '09) May 14 weather maid 88
Swirl Dating May 14 weather maid 2
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) May 12 Putin warns T ramp 292
News Court asked to revive challenge to gay-marriage... May 10 Logic Analysis 1
More from around the web