African Woman who l likes White Men
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skipper

Tampa, FL

#21 Feb 18, 2013
I met and dated an an African woman who married a US born black man and they grew apart. Much of her youth was spent in the UK and she had some interest in white men but her long term guy was a UK born guy of black descent and they got along fine. After she divorced she soured on US born black men and sometimes people in general. She was on a date with a white man (Norwegian?) and and woman at a table next to her said, "How can you be out with "his kind" after what they've done to "our" people". She quipped, "Oh , you mean the atrocities the Norwegians perpetrated against the Zambians? " (laughing).
Skipper

Tampa, FL

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Clayton wrote:
You read your posts again, you are advocating for black men prostituting themselves to white women. Where is Your self respect? Jesus Christ when will you black men learn that you are not desired? Even your African women prefer us white men! And for good reason, they have become modernised and educated no doubt they want something better than an uneducated black man who has a bunch of bastards!!! Leave the women alone!
<quoted text>
That ain't right man. I've been with all kinds and have been shut down by African and American born black women as well as dating any female who is interesting-irregardless of race. These kind of statements piss me off because you seem to be the a*sholes that stare at interracial couples like they don't belong.
Skipper

Tampa, FL

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
And the thing is, as degraded black women like angel ronnie pine away for a white man, ANY white man, white men are losing all over the world. Europe is on the verge of collapse...there's a power shift going on in the world and whites are rapidly losing power and influence. But women like that have been so conditioned, like pavlov's dog to chase white men, that even when white men are falling behind those poor women still stoop to chase them. I mean ANYBODY can say they don't hate themselves. But actions and attitudes speak louder than words. The white man is the LEAST objectively attractive of all men in the world. Far less so than black men. This is because of something called testosterone. The reason angel ronnie and black women like her would chase white men is only because their minds have been co-opted and they have learned to see the world through their fked up mis-education in a completely eurocentric way.
Europe is losing power because of record low birthrates for one and two-the financial collapse. Hate to say it but the only ones having kids are the Arab/Muslim immigrants that France and other countries fool heartedly let in and you have an instant strain on an already strained welfare state.
FcukTheNMEz

Camp Verde, AZ

#24 Feb 19, 2013
Angel Ronnie wrote:
Okay, I'm short. Not skinny, but I can wear a skimpy bikini and still look good. I don't have cellulite or excess fat because I work out for an hour everyday and I'm pretty proud of that :)
My hair is a mass of chaos, its natural I dont like putting chemical into it and shoulder length. Its not relaxed so I always keep it in braids, I never wear weaves- its so hot here and I like to swim without a care in the world, get rained on and wash my hair weekly.
I'm dark, like that most common cadbury chocolate. My skin is smooth though, I have no pimples and dont wear makeup coz all we get here is cheap fakes!
I have a Masters in International Law and Human Rights. And I also love to know things that other people dont...
I like James Blunt, Dia Frampton, Simple Plan, Mark Ronson, Chris Brown, Blake Shelton, Enya etc guilty pleasures Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.
Biitch please you just want a mixed baby. But remember this. If you have a son. He will always be black. You hate yourself and your people. You have been whitewashed. Instead of taking your knowledge and degree to go help build Africa your are going to be some whitewashed self hating black woman setting up her future generations for confusion and self hate. You are worthless with a worthless piece of paper. No wonder why white people laugh at Africans. So stupid. You think a white man will love you? You think a white man is not ashemed to be seen in public with you when a hot blonde or brunette walks past? Sister you need ALLAH. Unless this racist backwards western society has also programmed you into atheist gay rights acceptance mode.

“New year New you”

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#27 Feb 19, 2013
FcukTheNMEz wrote:
<quoted text>Biitch please you just want a mixed baby. But remember this. If you have a son. He will always be black. You hate yourself and your people. You have been whitewashed. Instead of taking your knowledge and degree to go help build Africa your are going to be some whitewashed self hating black woman setting up her future generations for confusion and self hate. You are worthless with a worthless piece of paper. No wonder why white people laugh at Africans. So stupid. You think a white man will love you? You think a white man is not ashemed to be seen in public with you when a hot blonde or brunette walks past? Sister you need ALLAH. Unless this racist backwards western society has also programmed you into atheist gay rights acceptance mode.
Lol when did she say that you went off on this woman for no reason. And yes wm can love bw my parents are evidently proof of that 30 yrs together and counting...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 20, 2013
FcukTheNMEz wrote:
<quoted text>Biitch please you just want a mixed baby. But remember this. If you have a son. He will always be black. You hate yourself and your people. You have been whitewashed. Instead of taking your knowledge and degree to go help build Africa your are going to be some whitewashed self hating black woman setting up her future generations for confusion and self hate. You are worthless with a worthless piece of paper. No wonder why white people laugh at Africans. So stupid. You think a white man will love you? You think a white man is not ashemed to be seen in public with you when a hot blonde or brunette walks past? Sister you need ALLAH. Unless this racist backwards western society has also programmed you into atheist gay rights acceptance mode.
Lol. Dude you need help. Are you by any chance a black man? Because that would explain a lot.*laughing out loud!!!*
mrs. miller

Kerens, WV

#29 Feb 20, 2013
Angel Ronnie wrote:
I'm really troubled. I'm not into my own race of men.... At all. There is nothing there, not an ounce of chemistry. Zilch.
I dont loathe them but I'm just not attracted to them. Last week I went for drinks with a black guy and then at the end of the night he tried to kiss me and I cringed, I almost got sick so I pushed him away and ran into the bathroom. I know he saw the look of revulsion on my face. He hates me now. Is there something wrong with me? Am I self loathing? But I love myself! I love my smooth chocolate brown skin, my brown eyes, my voluptous body ( I'm a typical African girl, DD breasts, tiny waist and a cute bubble butt), so why can't I like black men? Is there something wrong with me?
Im applying to a Geneva, Switzerland University for 2014 and I can't wait to get there but I'm scared a white man I fall for won't like me back, I mean I'm not exactly the skinny type!
I'm not mad at u girl I'm a Black woman and I'm married to a white man I don't like black man so girl I'm here for u.
mrs. miller

Kerens, WV

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Angel Ronnie wrote:
I'm really troubled. I'm not into my own race of men.... At all. There is nothing there, not an ounce of chemistry. Zilch.
I dont loathe them but I'm just not attracted to them. Last week I went for drinks with a black guy and then at the end of the night he tried to kiss me and I cringed, I almost got sick so I pushed him away and ran into the bathroom. I know he saw the look of revulsion on my face. He hates me now. Is there something wrong with me? Am I self loathing? But I love myself! I love my smooth chocolate brown skin, my brown eyes, my voluptous body ( I'm a typical African girl, DD breasts, tiny waist and a cute bubble butt), so why can't I like black men? Is there something wrong with me?
Im applying to a Geneva, Switzerland University for 2014 and I can't wait to get there but I'm scared a white man I fall for won't like me back, I mean I'm not exactly the skinny type!
Girl all white man don't like skinny girls I'm a black woman married to a white man honey, it's a lots of whiteman who love thick woman.
mrs. miller

Kerens, WV

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Donald Keiss wrote:
I dont think that you are a self loathing African at all. You just have a different taste from the general norm. Tell us more about yourself; hair, education, music, movies, interersts, dislikes, past boyfriends, aspirations, hopes etc. And you sound delicious by the way, i love myself some chocolate brown DDs!! Where exactly in Africa do you live and have you ever been with a white guy?
I'm a white woman who loves white man I don't like black man they are so nasty.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#32 Apr 21, 2013
Angel Ronnie wrote:
You sellout like these white worshipping AA mfs

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#33 May 7, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you should read your post again. you sound like a fool. I think you're an anti-social reject. You really think europeans and their way of life is better than yours. it's your fked up mentality that ruined you...not black men. Have some friggin self-respect for your self as a human being at least...and may god have mercy on your wretched soul.
Co-sign
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#34 May 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="mrs. miller"]<quoted text>Girl all white man don't like skinny girls I'm a black woman married to a white man honey, it's a lots of whiteman who love thick woman.[/QUOTE]
In the other post, you claim to be a white woman. Please seek Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple finds spray-painted racial slurs, swasti... 7 hr GrowUp 5
Men with blonde hair and blue eyes.. (Jul '09) 11 hr Darren 121
News 'Hamilton' Nov 26 Eleanor 98
Interracial Dating - What Do You Think About It?? (Feb '16) Nov 25 Times are changing 2
I like Black Girls that act White (Apr '10) Nov 25 Times are changing 134
Do mixed/biracial women like white guys? Nov 25 Times are changing 3
News Vice President-elect Mike Pence gets an earful ... Nov 24 spocko 64
More from around the web