Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I'm really troubled. I'm not into my own race of men.... At all. There is nothing there, not an ounce of chemistry. Zilch.
I dont loathe them but I'm just not attracted to them. Last week I went for drinks with a black guy and then at the end of the night he tried to kiss me and I cringed, I almost got sick so I pushed him away and ran into the bathroom. I know he saw the look of revulsion on my face. He hates me now. Is there something wrong with me? Am I self loathing? But I love myself! I love my smooth chocolate brown skin, my brown eyes, my voluptous body ( I'm a typical African girl, DD breasts, tiny waist and a cute bubble butt), so why can't I like black men? Is there something wrong with me?
Im applying to a Geneva, Switzerland University for 2014 and I can't wait to get there but I'm scared a white man I fall for won't like me back, I mean I'm not exactly the skinny type!
Donald Keiss

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I dont think that you are a self loathing African at all. You just have a different taste from the general norm. Tell us more about yourself; hair, education, music, movies, interersts, dislikes, past boyfriends, aspirations, hopes etc. And you sound delicious by the way, i love myself some chocolate brown DDs!! Where exactly in Africa do you live and have you ever been with a white guy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Okay, I'm short. Not skinny, but I can wear a skimpy bikini and still look good. I don't have cellulite or excess fat because I work out for an hour everyday and I'm pretty proud of that :)
My hair is a mass of chaos, its natural I dont like putting chemical into it and shoulder length. Its not relaxed so I always keep it in braids, I never wear weaves- its so hot here and I like to swim without a care in the world, get rained on and wash my hair weekly.
I'm dark, like that most common cadbury chocolate. My skin is smooth though, I have no pimples and dont wear makeup coz all we get here is cheap fakes!
I have a Masters in International Law and Human Rights. And I also love to know things that other people dont...
I like James Blunt, Dia Frampton, Simple Plan, Mark Ronson, Chris Brown, Blake Shelton, Enya etc guilty pleasures Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.
Movies? Not so much but lets just say I like the historical kind, drama and educational. But TV Shows; Supernatural, The Mentalist, Merlin, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, The Vampire Diaries and Suits.
I like reading, jogging, zumba, photography, writing and swimming. I love people, so much that when I think of natural disasters, civil wars and genocides like the holocaust I get tears in my eyes. So I work for a non profit that fights for human rights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I dont like my ethnic foods (argh) and loud music and rowdiness but what I absolutely hate is ignorance.
I have dated 2 guys so far one in high school we broke up because we both grew up and away from eachother. And the other one coz he moved to Australia.
And no I have never dated a white guy, a couple have asked me out but surprisingly I didnt want to date them, its the European or just general Western guys that I'm hot for. I met a French guy a couple of months ago and we had a thing before he had to go back to France, he dressed amazingly, spoke well, was smart and articulate and treated me so well, he had this creamy white skin which didn't make sense to me isn't France sunny? And wavy black hair and his eyes were brown but not brown like mine, a hazel kinda brown. The funny thing is that he was as in awe of me as I was of him ... Maybe its just that opposites attract or maybe he ruined me for black men!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Angel Ronnie wrote:
I dont like my ethnic foods (argh) and loud music and rowdiness but what I absolutely hate is ignorance.
I have dated 2 guys so far one in high school we broke up because we both grew up and away from eachother. And the other one coz he moved to Australia.
And no I have never dated a white guy, a couple have asked me out but surprisingly I didnt want to date them, its the European or just general Western guys that I'm hot for. I met a French guy a couple of months ago and we had a thing before he had to go back to France, he dressed amazingly, spoke well, was smart and articulate and treated me so well, he had this creamy white skin which didn't make sense to me isn't France sunny? And wavy black hair and his eyes were brown but not brown like mine, a hazel kinda brown. The funny thing is that he was as in awe of me as I was of him ... Maybe its just that opposites attract or maybe he ruined me for black men!!!!
you should read your post again. you sound like a fool. I think you're an anti-social reject. You really think europeans and their way of life is better than yours. it's your fked up mentality that ruined you...not black men. Have some friggin self-respect for your self as a human being at least...and may god have mercy on your wretched soul.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Angel Ronnie wrote:
I'm really troubled. I'm not into my own race of men.... At all. There is nothing there, not an ounce of chemistry. Zilch.
I dont loathe them but I'm just not attracted to them. Last week I went for drinks with a black guy and then at the end of the night he tried to kiss me and I cringed, I almost got sick so I pushed him away and ran into the bathroom. I know he saw the look of revulsion on my face. He hates me now. Is there something wrong with me? Am I self loathing? But I love myself! I love my smooth chocolate brown skin, my brown eyes, my voluptous body ( I'm a typical African girl, DD breasts, tiny waist and a cute bubble butt), so why can't I like black men? Is there something wrong with me?
Im applying to a Geneva, Switzerland University for 2014 and I can't wait to get there but I'm scared a white man I fall for won't like me back, I mean I'm not exactly the skinny type!
you DO know there are white european forums on topix, right? you might want to go to those forums and hang out there and look for a white man...who knows? maybe if you try real hard, them people will even condescend to accept you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you DO know there are white european forums on topix, right? you might want to go to those forums and hang out there and look for a white man...who knows? maybe if you try real hard, them people will even condescend to accept you.
Actually, I am not looking for a man on topix, I am here solely for conversation....
Clayton

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

You read your posts again, you are advocating for black men prostituting themselves to white women. Where is Your self respect? Jesus Christ when will you black men learn that you are not desired? Even your African women prefer us white men! And for good reason, they have become modernised and educated no doubt they want something better than an uneducated black man who has a bunch of bastards!!! Leave the women alone!
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you should read your post again. you sound like a fool. I think you're an anti-social reject. You really think europeans and their way of life is better than yours. it's your fked up mentality that ruined you...not black men. Have some friggin self-respect for your self as a human being at least...and may god have mercy on your wretched soul.
Angel Ronnie

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you should read your post again. you sound like a fool. I think you're an anti-social reject. You really think europeans and their way of life is better than yours. it's your fked up mentality that ruined you...not black men. Haven some friggin self-respect for your self as a human being at least...and may god have mercy on your wretched soul.

I read my post again, just to humour you... I still feel the same.

I sound like a fool because I prefer white men as opposed to black? Is there an IQ question that can prove that I'm a fool for prefering white men? I am not going to call YOU a fool but seriously man you obviously have issues, "this black girl likes white men therefore she is acting like a fool"... Huh???

An antisocial reject.... Uuuuhh, NO. I have a social life, friends and in no way am I a reject.

Now as for mentality, yes I do have a mentality that in terms of amenities, luxury, standard of living and basic daily life Europe is better... Not all of Europe though but most if it. And guess what? The UN and almost all organisations think so too.

As for people, I cannot say that Europeans are better than Africans because I don't know ALL Europeans and I dont know ALL Africans. But what I do know is that of all the African men I know, have seen and have ever come into contact with not one of them appeals to me even a little bit. So being with someone who I think is not my type, is below me, my education, my class and  is not attractive to me.... THAT would be losing my self respect. Wanting someone who is at par with me, my beliefs, my language, my education...THAT is being proud, self respecting and true to myself.
Angel Ronnie

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Clayton wrote:
You read your posts again, you are advocating for black men prostituting themselves to white women. Where is Your self respect? Jesus Christ when will you black men learn that you are not desired? Even your African women prefer us white men! And for good reason, they have become modernised and educated no doubt they want something better than an uneducated black man who has a bunch of bastards!!! Leave the women alone!
<quoted text>
I am not "Your (His) African Woman".... I am my own person and if I was to belong to a man it wouldn't be this one. I agree with everything else :)
interracialdatin gcupid

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

like what you like, it's your thing good for ya!

http://www.interracialdatingcupid.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Angel Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I read my post again, just to humour you... I still feel the same.
I sound like a fool because I prefer white men as opposed to black? Is there an IQ question that can prove that I'm a fool for prefering white men? I am not going to call YOU a fool but seriously man you obviously have issues, "this black girl likes white men therefore she is acting like a fool"... Huh???
An antisocial reject.... Uuuuhh, NO. I have a social life, friends and in no way am I a reject.
Now as for mentality, yes I do have a mentality that in terms of amenities, luxury, standard of living and basic daily life Europe is better... Not all of Europe though but most if it. And guess what? The UN and almost all organisations think so too.
As for people, I cannot say that Europeans are better than Africans because I don't know ALL Europeans and I dont know ALL Africans. But what I do know is that of all the African men I know, have seen and have ever come into contact with not one of them appeals to me even a little bit. So being with someone who I think is not my type, is below me, my education, my class and  is not attractive to me.... THAT would be losing my self respect. Wanting someone who is at par with me, my beliefs, my language, my education...THAT is being proud, self respecting and true to myself.
it is my opinion that some people are educated fools... and education is not only wasted on those individuals, but may even be detrimental to them. I mean, who do you think you are talking about men being "below" you? you pretentious oaf. the whole IDEA of having an education is that you don't see others as beneath you. you africans inherited too much of that class conscious european mentality. trust me, you aint that special.

People like you are a perfect example that self-hate is alive and well among black people.

and you have NO idea what it's like for whites in europe. And if you think you know what it's like for BLACKS in europe, you'll be in for a rude awakening. They have inequality and hate and injustice, poverty and oppression in europe too...it's far from a bed of roses over there. ESPECiALLY for black africans. you should learn to love and appreciate your own culture and your own identity instead of putting some white man's above your own. Like mugabe said, learn to have some pride in yourself as an african instead of wanting to be a european. Do you have any idea how colonial-mentality you sound? No society is perfect, but instead of kissing white people's a88 like they're all perfect, why not try and build something in your own country to be proud of?
Craig

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Most black women especially those in Africa are above their men, from what i have seen. Black men are truly useless, thats why their women are leaving them in the dozens. I know a Zambian chick in London, she is so hot and educated, she also has a pretty good job and so does her younger sister. Theu both dont date black men. Its a preference. Racism is there in Europe but its less than in America and its usually targeted towards African Americans and Africans who are lazy and dont work or bring anything to the table..... If your not like that i think you will do fine and Geneva is a great city very diverse. Go ahead, live your life for you why should you burden yourself with bettering a whole nation? Life is way too short!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Craig wrote:
Most black women especially those in Africa are above their men, from what i have seen. Black men are truly useless, thats why their women are leaving them in the dozens. I know a Zambian chick in London, she is so hot and educated, she also has a pretty good job and so does her younger sister. Theu both dont date black men. Its a preference. Racism is there in Europe but its less than in America and its usually targeted towards African Americans and Africans who are lazy and dont work or bring anything to the table..... If your not like that i think you will do fine and Geneva is a great city very diverse. Go ahead, live your life for you why should you burden yourself with bettering a whole nation? Life is way too short!
dude, white women from europe go to africa to find black men to fk them. NO other race of women in the world does that with no other race of men...even asian women at least pay for those black men to come to their countries to fk them. That's all you or anybody needs to know... so, you have a few MIS-educated black women who have been brainwashed and lost all connectiion with their homeland and identity and want to be european because they have low-self esteem about being from africa and seek validation from whites. Well, it's good that such women should be "pruned" from the black population. We don't need traitors, weaklings and educated idiots in our midst. They only bring us down. I'd rather be with an uneducated proud black woman than a self-hating black woman with a phd. Let them breed themselves out with a white man. the difference between them and the black men who fk ww for money, is, those black men will eventually have black babies with a black woman and continue to propagate and uplift the great, proud and beautiful black race. Those black women you're talking about are irrelevant to the black race and their black genes will cease to exist in a generation or two.
Angel Ronnie

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Aargh, I have had enough if this!

I'm out, YOU are beneath me. This whole conversation is beneath me...
Craig

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, white women from europe go to africa to find black men to fk them. NO other race of women in the world does that with no other race of men...even asian women at least pay for those black men to come to their countries to fk them. That's all you or anybody needs to know... so, you have a few MIS-educated black women who have been brainwashed and lost all connectiion with their homeland and identity and want to be european because they have low-self esteem about being from africa and seek validation from whites. Well, it's good that such women should be "pruned" from the black population. We don't need traitors, weaklings and educated idiots in our midst. They only bring us down. I'd rather be with an uneducated proud black woman than a self-hating black woman with a phd. Let them breed themselves out with a white man. the difference between them and the black men who fk ww for money, is, those black men will eventually have black babies with a black woman and continue to propagate and uplift the great, proud and beautiful black race. Those black women you're talking about are irrelevant to the black race and their black genes will cease to exist in a generation or two.
Why do you think it's a good thing that black men are being paid for sex? I don't get it. If I met a white man who was being paid for sex I would give him a pep talk pronto! Its embarrassing, surely you see that?

This woman says she doesn't hate black men, she just isn't attracted to them whats your problem? The way she describes herself she sounds pretty confident to me...

Why do black men have to hate on a black woman who wants something better? She doesnt want to live her whole life in Africa, whats the difference with someone who moves to the city from a small town? She is ambitious, assertive and knows what she wants, maybe thats why she prefers men who recognise those positive traits in her. White men. From what she has described her traits are more appreciated by white men she is most likely compatible with a European guy or an American who hasn't had much contact with blacks.

Ps. You would seriously marry an uneducated african over one with a phd? you have never been to rural africa have you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it's a good thing that black men are being paid for sex? I don't get it. If I met a white man who was being paid for sex I would give him a pep talk pronto! Its embarrassing, surely you see that?
This woman says she doesn't hate black men, she just isn't attracted to them whats your problem? The way she describes herself she sounds pretty confident to me...
Why do black men have to hate on a black woman who wants something better? She doesnt want to live her whole life in Africa, whats the difference with someone who moves to the city from a small town? She is ambitious, assertive and knows what she wants, maybe thats why she prefers men who recognise those positive traits in her. White men. From what she has described her traits are more appreciated by white men she is most likely compatible with a European guy or an American who hasn't had much contact with blacks.
Ps. You would seriously marry an uneducated african over one with a phd? you have never been to rural africa have you?
What I see is young men who are horny as hell who are being given free p8ssy with no strings attached. There is not a damn thing in the world wrong with that. The women are getting laid and the men are gettin laid...and these guys are dirt poor and gettin paid for it. So, they can support their families, buy stuff they want and maybe even pay for a higher education to improve their lot in life. Why would you have a problem with that? is it because they score more women in a week than you get in a decade? I sense a whole lot of wounded pride there, my lame caucasian friend.

And as far as that deluded clown, angel ronnie, what she really is, is a silly, deluded woman who thinks she's something she's not. Don't front just because she's kissing white a88.

And I've never been to rural africa, but I've been to some of the MOST poverty-stricken regions of asia and the middle-east. A poor woman with pride is preferable to a highly educated race traitor anyday. Without question, a sell-out, traitorous black woman is the lowest form of life in the world. What kind of scum would pine to be with the race of men who has downgraded and tried to destroy her and her race for centuries and talk sh8t about black men who have raised, protected and preserved her since time started?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

And the thing is, as degraded black women like angel ronnie pine away for a white man, ANY white man, white men are losing all over the world. Europe is on the verge of collapse...there's a power shift going on in the world and whites are rapidly losing power and influence. But women like that have been so conditioned, like pavlov's dog to chase white men, that even when white men are falling behind those poor women still stoop to chase them. I mean ANYBODY can say they don't hate themselves. But actions and attitudes speak louder than words. The white man is the LEAST objectively attractive of all men in the world. Far less so than black men. This is because of something called testosterone. The reason angel ronnie and black women like her would chase white men is only because their minds have been co-opted and they have learned to see the world through their fked up mis-education in a completely eurocentric way.
Craig

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Dude, my pride is not wounded at all. White women can pay black men for sex all they want. It's pretty obvious that Im hot for black chicks anyway. I was just pointing out that it's not a good thing to be paid for sex. It's degrading! Education? Even if the do get educated with the hooker money they won't pass the character tests. I know some really nice nigerian dudes. Not educated but they are street smart and have that african pride thing going on.... I wouldn't see them get paid to have sex.
As for Angel..... I think she can defend herself, she does not need my protection at all although for some strange reason I'm fighting the urge to do so. Let me follow her lead and leave!

“New year New you”

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Desmond Sanford what are you worried about what this African woman dies when you coddle and suck up to asian women. You said you dont even care for bw but get mad when they have a type they prefer over you. I guess your feelinga are hurt go sit down!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Search the Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Another stolen generation: how Australia still ... 13 hr Goodes example 103
Interracial relationships=White GENOCIDE (Sep '13) Sat Some Interracial Guy 6
Oklahoma gay-marriage case before US appeals court Fri WeTheSheeple 5
White women paying black men for sex. (Dec '12) Thu Westillowntheworld 55
Round 2: Court Takes up Oklahoma Gay Marriage Case Apr 17 lides 7
'Days Of Our Lives' Exclusive SPOILER: Will and... Apr 17 dmw 5
French Muslims Lash Out on Facebook Over Black ... Apr 17 Prophet Muhammad 2
•••
•••
•••