Just got out of an abusive relationsh...

Just got out of an abusive relationship with a black man.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CyndiWho

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I've been with Mark for about 6 months and today I filed for a restraining order against him and some of his friends. I never date men of my own race (Anglo-Saxon) but I think I'll have to reconsider as this is the 3rd black man I've been involved with and the worst so far.
When I first met Mark at the college, I thought he was very kind and sincere, he always said please, sorry and thank you, had no 'gangsta' tendencies and seemed like he was raised in a 2 parent household. He changed after we started getting intimate.
He did dog me for sex on the first date, I kept up my resistance and it didn't go over too well. I didn't see him for 2 weeks until I called him up and apologized, we went out again and we had sex afterwords----It all went downhill from there. He started acting rude and disrespectful to me, I would call him out on it and he would hit me and would constantly call me all these racist things.
That's not the worst of it, he tried to pimp me out to his friends for about $50 a session, I couldn't. I would go to his house and his 'friends' would be congregated their. They paid Mark to have sex with ME...I was his girlfriend. they would shout the worst things at me, perverted things. One of them was a very old man who kept saying he was ready for his 'Revenge Sex' and that all black men would 'liberate' all white women away from their 'masters'.
I couldn't take it, I ran out the door. They chased me to my car, beat on my car (windshield's busted, door handles broken off) and tried to barricade the driveway. I eventually called the cops, they scattered when the officer showed up.
I'm sorry, but I've never had any good experiences with black men, one of exes bascily mooched of me-no job, no ambition. Kept saying that he would pay me back when his rap career takes off, I stuck by his side...yet, he cheated on me. He was the best black boyfriend I've ever had.
Sorry if I sounded racist, but I've heard worse things said about white people.
otaku-yubari

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Women of all races need to learn to stay away from black men, they're too into themselves and too quick to violence to be good relationship material. My sister was raped by a black man who was stalking her.

I'm not racist, but tales like this are far too numerous to not make a decision regarding who to avoid and who to stay away from.
Interracial love

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
All you women who blame black men for their bad relationships are just dumb. How can you blame not knowing a nice guy from an asshole on a whole race. Blame your parents, more importantly your mother, for not teaching you common sense. There are always signs that a person is either bad or good. ALWAYS! So my advice is to open your damn eyes and be aware, and definitely don't listen to these two dumb racists.
Marble

Newark, OH

#4 May 6, 2013
CyndiWho wrote:
I've been with Mark for about 6 months and today I filed for a restraining order against him and some of his friends. I never date men of my own race (Anglo-Saxon) but I think I'll have to reconsider as this is the 3rd black man I've been involved with and the worst so far.
When I first met Mark at the college, I thought he was very kind and sincere, he always said please, sorry and thank you, had no 'gangsta' tendencies and seemed like he was raised in a 2 parent household. He changed after we started getting intimate.
He did dog me for sex on the first date, I kept up my resistance and it didn't go over too well. I didn't see him for 2 weeks until I called him up and apologized, we went out again and we had sex afterwords----It all went downhill from there. He started acting rude and disrespectful to me, I would call him out on it and he would hit me and would constantly call me all these racist things.
That's not the worst of it, he tried to pimp me out to his friends for about $50 a session, I couldn't. I would go to his house and his 'friends' would be congregated their. They paid Mark to have sex with ME...I was his girlfriend. they would shout the worst things at me, perverted things. One of them was a very old man who kept saying he was ready for his 'Revenge Sex' and that all black men would 'liberate' all white women away from their 'masters'.
I couldn't take it, I ran out the door. They chased me to my car, beat on my car (windshield's busted, door handles broken off) and tried to barricade the driveway. I eventually called the cops, they scattered when the officer showed up.
I'm sorry, but I've never had any good experiences with black men, one of exes bascily mooched of me-no job, no ambition. Kept saying that he would pay me back when his rap career takes off, I stuck by his side...yet, he cheated on me. He was the best black boyfriend I've ever had.
You're probably too ugly for a white guy to date 1, which is why you had to resort to inferior non-white men in the first place. Your options are limited, fatty.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#5 May 11, 2013
CyndiWho wrote:
Seek counseling.
Jace

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2013
CyndiWho wrote:
You need to judge people based on their character, not the color of their skin. I'm sure there are plenty of kind hearted, ambitious and intelligent black dudes around. But unfortunately, it sounds like your drawn to the other end of the spectrum. It's time for you to re-prioritize.
yelnatS

Winter Park, FL

#9 Nov 8, 2013
So you only date Blacks you say? Had a few bad relationships you say? Well aside from you there is only one other common denominator. I wonder what it is?
Lizzy K

North Lakes, Australia

#10 Nov 9, 2013
What did you expect from black men?
brian oconnor

Kingston, Jamaica

#11 Nov 9, 2013
troll thread
California Dreamin

Dresden, OH

#12 Nov 10, 2013
You saw the signs yet choose to proceed, so you brought this on yourself. Sounds like you're attracted to a certain kind of man.. good luck in your next relationship..
John

Australia

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Please don't start dating White men, or if you want to at least admit that you're a mud shark to them so they can make the decision if they want damaged goods.
Areyoudumb

Pharr, TX

#14 Feb 3, 2016
Interracial love wrote:
All you women who blame black men for their bad relationships are just dumb. How can you blame not knowing a nice guy from an asshole on a whole race. Blame your parents, more importantly your mother, for not teaching you common sense. There are always signs that a person is either bad or good. ALWAYS! So my advice is to open your damn eyes and be aware, and definitely don't listen to these two dumb racists.
Nope those "bitches" are right.
My stepdad is black and is always beating up on my mother, black men seriously have issues.
Doesn't pay any bills wants everything hand fed, doesn't care about anything but his stupid video games, always beating up on my brothers and sisters?
I'm Hispanic.
My mother is a hardworking woman, and straight up she doesn't need to deal with this bs.
b52Love gypsey

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Feb 5, 2016
IM from ireland and in the last 12 years or so we had large influx of foreign nationals,before that you could go months without seeing any one of colour,now we have lots of nationalities,some good some bad.I know two girls who ended up dating black men and both had bad experiences,basically treated like dirt,no respect and both relationships ended up with psycholigical and physical abuce being used.I have heard of many instances,seems like they like to keep women subserviant and afraid,very quick to use the back of the hand.The girls i know left the relationships pretty quick but with lots of bad memories and the guys stalked them shouting abuce and threaths,they vowed that they would never date outside their own people again.And the sex was purely for his ego,no care for womens needs
daughter

Alexandria, VA

#16 Apr 9, 2016
white men who call white women who have been with black men mud sharks are no prize themselves and they do know that. God help you
a white woman can be forgiven and sit with GOD in heaven in joy and peace
but you!!! will just be thrown out and ignored and left to die on the earth as a loveless useless thing...
God doesn't have race ..you do
God looks on her heart:)
Gods DAUGHTER
you are not(and don't dare be jealous,youll become what you say you hate) we will just create you into something else useful after that
Truth

Reading, PA

#17 Apr 23, 2016
CyndiWho wrote:
Heard worse things???? I doubt that very much. I have never heard any white man treating his girlfriend as a prostitute or rape doll. If this is normal for you then I feel sorry for you. Stay away from these kind of men unless you want more punishment for being white. For the record I have only dated white men and have never been pimped out, beaten, or threatened. Get with it!
dont play in the mud

UK

#18 Jul 2, 2016
Just sickens me that these mudsharks overlooked their own race for jungle fever and are quick to come running back when the shit hits the fan. Then they have the audacity to think that its perfectly normal for some white guy to take on their disgusting used up pussy and be happy with that. These women truly have shit for brains. Another thing is they never take responsibility for their mistakes and always have a clan of women saying she did nothing wrong and that us white guys should just deal with it. Once you cross the colour line dont and I mean dont come back we really dont want you...
MadamX

Barrow, UK

#19 Jul 13, 2016
It has nothing to do with the race but, more to do with entering into a relationship with rose tinted glasses. It happens to a lot of people, when they overlook the warning signs and later on suffer the consequences. Don't brush anything off early in a relationship take it seriously. If it's not right move on (ie. a guy that playfully hits his girlfriend or wife and she does not take it seriously and stops him in his tracks then and there. This then escalates into physical abuse when he is frustrated as he feels he can hit her and she does nothing). It happened to me, and I overlooked it until it got to the point where in the guy was knocked shitless by a frying pan and I made it clear that he was not my father and if he dare do that again he will be meeting his maker not by my dad or uncles hands but, mine. He knew I was serious, as he said my eyes turned jet black, lifeless with no reflection. From that point, he never raised his voice or dare touch me again. I eventually ended the relationship but, we remain friends. To this day he remembers that experience and has not raised a hand to anyone.

I'm digressing, just be true to yourself. Look for signs that don't fit your ideal man list and realize you can't change a persons bad habits they have to do it themselves. Move on.
The Observer

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2016
Interracial love wrote:
Very well put. It all comes down to choices made in life. To the ladies, you should demand to be treated as a lady at all times and anything less should be unacceptable. It has been my experience that true love is very hard to find especially when you experiment with sex. When sex is used for what it was designed for, this is where you stand a better chance at true love, that gentleman or lady that you seek. I agree that there are always signs that let one know what a persons true intentions are. To find out what you are dealing with in a relationship; 1) keep sex out of it which is huge. 2) observe how the person treats you. 3) observe very carefully how they treat others as well, which tells you who they really are without you asking or the telling. Let them show you through their actions with everyone. This will allow you an opportunity to make wiser choices. If you want to totally destroy the communication and respect process in a relationship, start off with the focus only on sex.
A Black Woman

Oceanside, CA

#21 Oct 8, 2016
y people.
Our Black population has been devestated by imprisonment of a lot of Black males for drug charges etc., sometimes for little of no reason, imprisonment of Black women, recently the murdering of innocent Black people by police officers in large numbers, gun violence, drug use and abortion are certain factors that are impacting our numbers and decreasing our numbers. I believe that we really should repopulate the U.S. with Black people that are healthy people, with good morals, who are Christians, and are educated and make good healthy decisions rather than doing things that are violent, unhealthy and lead to prison or early deaths. We need to raise strong men and women of God who respect themselves and respect other people. We should have 6 to 10 children each Black women and raise these children to be productive members of society. Mexican women have done this and they are a majority in many States now. They have 3 kids by 18 years old and their parents help them to raise them. We should do that too after we get our education. I know that a lot of Black women are single, but consider being a single mother of one or two, I am. I'm single, working on my education and I plan to be a single Black mother if not married by a certain time. You can use sperm donors and there's also a lot of Black children who need to be adopted. Please join me and repopulate for our Black race. Please live for God and please support each other. WHey people. Our Black population has been devestated by imprisonment of a lot of Black males for drug charges etc., sometimes for little of no reason, imprisonment of Black women, recently the murdering of innocent Black people by police officers in large numbers, gun violence, drug use and abortion are certain factors that are impacting our numbers and decreasing our numbers. I believe that we really should repopulate the U.S. with Black people that are healthy people, with good morals, who are Christians, and are educated and make good healthy decisions rather than doing things that are violent, unhealthy and lead to prison or early deaths. We need to raise strong men and women of God who respect themselves and respect other people. We should have 6 to 10 children each Black women and raise these children to be productive members of society. Mexican have done this and they a majority in many States now. They 3 kids by 18 years old and they parents help them to raise it. We should do that too after we get our education. I know that a lot of Black women are single, but consider being a single mother of one or two, I am. I'm single, working on my education and I plan to be a single Black mother if not married by a certain time. You can use sperm donors and there's also a lot of Black children who need to be adopted. We need to raise Black men who are proud of their race, respect Black women and will proudly date and marry a Black women, so we can stop this Interacial marriage problem that is leaving all of our respectful Black women husband less and child less! Please join me and repopulate for our Black race. Please live for God and please support each other. Us Black people need to support each and favor each other, put each other first and not reject or stab each other in the back, because nobody else is going to help us. We have to support each other. Black People First is a new movement. And Repopulate is a new movement too. Please join me. God bless you.
A Black Women
Misanthropy

New Westminster, Canada

#22 Mar 28, 2017
The moment he starts being mean. Run for the hills. Black men don't know how to treat women properly. Plus u gotta put up with fakeness, lazy, cheap and selfishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interracial,Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Multicultural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... 3 hr LuzAranda 14
News The Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival to ... Oct 20 Laredo 9
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Oct 18 Mark 65
Black guy, Asian girl: am I getting this dating... (Aug '13) Oct 18 fatcat41 31
News White Woman Uses Facebook Post To Blast Black M... Oct 11 Harrisson 5
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) Oct 10 To the back of th... 39
News Are Porn Stars Honey Gold and Donny Sins Too Mu... Sep 29 Scourge of Canaan 1
More from around the web