macmillan cancer reasearch

macmillan cancer reasearch

Posted in the Charity Forum

fiverrgigs

Gibraltar, Gibraltar

#1 Aug 28, 2012
i am starting a fund for macmillan cancer research gibraltar. my father pased away last year and the support macmillan gave him and the family though treatment after treatment etc. is incredible they realy did make a difference my mother wouldent of done it by her self. they are the unsung heros behind the curtain dealing with the pain and the suffering that is cancer.

please help by donation of whatever you can afford and if u can't afford it please share with your fiends. thank you

http://fiverrgigs.webs.com/apps/donations/

Since: Oct 11

Pembroke, NC

#2 Sep 6, 2012
col

Pembroke, NC

#3 Sep 6, 2012
hey nice research

Pembroke, NC

#4 Sep 6, 2012
All Macmillan nurses are fully qualified nurses with at least 5 years nursing experience, i

Pembroke, NC

#5 Sep 6, 2012
including two or more years caring for people with cancer or other terminal illness. They are called Macmillan

Pembroke, NC

#6 Sep 6, 2012
opping. Actually, this is not what they do at all. Their main role is in giving advice and support to people with cancer bo

Pembroke, NC

#7 Sep 6, 2012
GPs and the hospital to improve quality of life for the w

Pembroke, NC

#8 Sep 6, 2012
amily during a stressful time. Some Macmillan nurses are qualified counsellors and can help to support close relatives and prov

Pembroke, NC

#9 Sep 6, 2012
ou do not have to have advanced cancer to have a Macmillan nurse. Th

Pembroke, NC

#11 Sep 6, 2012
nurses by a doctor or nurse who knows you. Talk to your nurse, GP or hospital doctor if you would like to see a Macmillan nurse.

Pembroke, NC

#12 Sep 6, 2012
If you are looking for nursing help, there are two options. First, the regular district nursing service. Your GP,

Pembroke, NC

#13 Sep 6, 2012
ward nurse or hospital doctor can refer you to the district nurses. These are experienced, qualified nurses who can help with

Pembroke, NC

#14 Sep 6, 2012
ny nursing procedure at home, such as dressings or helping with giving medicines. They can arrange for you to have help

Pembroke, NC

#15 Sep 6, 2012
ith basic nursing care, such as bathing. They can also refer you to a charity called Marie Curie Cancer Care

Pembroke, NC

#16 Sep 6, 2012
arie Curie nurses give hands on help at home for people in the end stages of life. They will stay overnight if needed to

Pembroke, NC

#17 Sep 6, 2012
ome areas of the country limit the number of hours of help you can have from Marie Curie nurses.

Pembroke, NC

#18 Sep 6, 2012
This is because the district nursing service has to pay part of the cost of their time. The service is free

Pembroke, NC

#19 Sep 6, 2012
to you, but half the cost is paid by the Marie Curie charity and the other half is from the community

Pembroke, NC

#20 Sep 6, 2012
just tryig to get

Pembroke, NC

#21 Sep 6, 2012
never say never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New SABIC Leaves 'Bittersweet' Parting Gift To ... Tue so what 12
Psychology research - applying for a volunteer ... Jul 22 Simon 1
Dallas Shootings Jul 17 mistybell22 1
Donate Help Nice/France Jul 16 William 1
News Rubin: Country club goes from - Yay, us' to - Y... Jul 1 Ray 1
News Trump's broken promise to donate his Apprentice... Jun 30 WasteWater 3
News What's on this week (Jul '14) Jun 29 sam 90
More from around the web