Abseiling of Twickenham roof to chang...

Abseiling of Twickenham roof to change lives

Posted in the Charity Forum

Timothy M

Ipswich, UK

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I am writing to officially ask for help. We are currently raising awareness for a 100ft abseil event that will be taking place on the 16th of March at Twickenham Stadium. Private tours of the Stadium can also be given. The main aim of the day is to raise money for The Stroke Association and we are asking people to pay a 15.00 registration fee and raise 125.00 min through sponsorship. Your help in spreading awareness of this event will be appreciated and I believe that with your help the event will definitely be a success and will raise money to change a lot of lives. For further details of the event and my contact information is at the bottom of the page……….
Here is all the information you need to know about our fantastic event. To be able to share information on Facebook please click on the link below. On the top right of the page click share. http://www.stroke.org.uk/event/st-patricks-da... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean water project Jul 29 matthewgwilson 1
Family needs you Jul 27 Ize248 1
WindsorEssex Community Foundation - Vital Signs... Jul '17 WECFoundation 1
Help Donate Jun '17 MrArizona 1
Become a Volunteer Jun '17 maxcharity 1
Leave a Legacy Jun '17 maxcharity 1
Help single mothers Jun '17 Helpsinglemothers 1
More from around the web