Tucson Charity Chief Turns Down $2,00...

Tucson Charity Chief Turns Down $2,000 'Blood Money' Donation From Walmart

There are 3 comments on the Phoenix New Times story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Tucson Charity Chief Turns Down $2,000 'Blood Money' Donation From Walmart. In it, Phoenix New Times reports that:

Brian Flagg, head of the Casa Maria Free Kitchen , turned down a $2,000 donation from Walmart to make a statement about how the chain treats workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times.

right on

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Good for him!
Fugate

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2016
He couldn't have done any better!!!. I think Walmart is a rotten place, besides they won't keep their stores clean and tidy. One day I was in Walmart using their pay phone. I then noticed this little piece of paper folded up. I got it, unfolded it. Guess what it said, "Da** the Holy Spirit God". You fill in the ** with mn!!!. That's bad ain't it?.

Since: Nov 08

Wherever kindness fails

#3 Feb 25, 2016
Fugate wrote:
He couldn't have done any better!!!. I think Walmart is a rotten place, besides they won't keep their stores clean and tidy. One day I was in Walmart using their pay phone. I then noticed this little piece of paper folded up. I got it, unfolded it. Guess what it said, "Da** the Holy Spirit God". You fill in the ** with mn!!!. That's bad ain't it?.
You or somebody like you posted an identical story in a Topix forum in another state awhile back. Somebody has issues.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charitable boat donations online (May '15) Apr 26 Anonymous 7
News Mumford & Sons Donate Proceeds from North Carol... Apr 25 Cath League of Du... 5
Playing games and raising money for ''Children ... Apr 21 stackduo 1
News Our Opinion: Charitable medical care remains an... Apr 19 Anonymous 13
News What's on this week (Jul '14) Apr 17 Hazelwood 78
News Family Musical Theater Continues its Strong Tra... Apr 16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
How do you get more awareness to a Gofundme cam... Apr 15 Merian 1
More from around the web