Gettysburg Auto Auction former owner, manager sent to prison for fraud

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: CW 15 9

The United States Attorney's Office announced Monday that the former owner and General Manager of the Gettysburg Auto Auction were sentenced Monday by United States District Court Judge John E. Jones, III.

Full Story
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
More organized gang crime in Gettysburg as of late. Between this and the violent street crimes, I am convinced Gettysburg is a dead town.
Candy Apple News

Cheltenham, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
More organized gang crime in Gettysburg as of late. Between this and the violent street crimes, I am convinced Gettysburg is a dead town.
I find it disheartening that there was no mention of gang affiliation in this story. That means CW15, The United States Attorney's Office, FBI, PSP, and a United States District Court Judge are all involved in covering for the gangs. I'm a hero for exposing this. You all can tanks me later.
FONZIE

Carlisle, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
Can you elaborate a bit?

There is a huge chasm between running a sophisticated scam like this - and "violent street crimes", which happen everywhere.

What gangs? Pagans? Bikers?

"Stake" and "Burk" sound more like a couple of Mennonites...and not some brothers from the 'hood.
Candy Apple News

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 18, 2012
FONZIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you elaborate a bit?
There is a huge chasm between running a sophisticated scam like this - and "violent street crimes", which happen everywhere.
What gangs? Pagans? Bikers?
"Stake" and "Burk" sound more like a couple of Mennonites...and not some brothers from the 'hood.
That's likely their gang names, given at initiation. Yes, all of the major biker gangs have several members each operating in Gettysburg. Also, MS-13 has a serious grip on drug trafficking.
Candy Apple News

Cheltenham, PA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
That's likely their gang names, given at initiation. Yes, all of the major biker gangs have several members each operating in Gettysburg. Also, MS-13 has a serious grip on drug trafficking.
They go to the rec park and rumble every Saturday night. Check it out, it's true. Don't believe the cover up. We're heroes for exposing it. Reap it locals.
FONZIE

Carlisle, PA

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!- You're delusional!

"Stake" and "Burk" are local surnames - Amish, PA Dutch...not gang nicknames.

Sounds more like a couple of corrupt rednecks...nothing more.

All the bikers gangs have members everywhere.

Being in a gang is not illegal.
FONZIE

Carlisle, PA

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
<quoted text>They go to the rec park and rumble every Saturday night. Check it out, it's true. Don't believe the cover up. We're heroes for exposing it. Reap it locals.
WOW - Heroes huh?

...for a TOPIX post...on a board that is read by a dozen or 2 people?

That's not much exposure.

Why aren't your comments posted on the CW 15 Article?

What is a "rumble"?- is that like the tractor pull up at Mont Alto?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#8 Dec 19, 2012
FONZIE wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW - Heroes huh?
...for a TOPIX post...on a board that is read by a dozen or 2 people?
That's not much exposure.
Why aren't your comments posted on the CW 15 Article?
What is a "rumble"?- is that like the tractor pull up at Mont Alto?
Heyyyyy, you read and posted, so there's some sort of exposure
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Candy Apple News wrote:
don't forget the unfriendly local community too. The only tourist town who doesn't want tourists

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Military Veteran! Wed Nedyaz44 1
Marathon Charity Fundraising Wed Guest 1
Local Accessory Designer Launches Jewelry Colle... Feb 24 Just test 2
Don Wood of RenuEn Corp the Child Watch Scam Ar... (Oct '13) Feb 20 qualitycontent 7
Charity presents life-saving defibrillator to e... Feb 20 Rose Henderson 1
Help a family fighting cancer Feb 18 gabrielaslavila 1
Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) Feb 12 spud 52

Donate to Charities on Charity Blossom

More from around the web