Canada's richest woman Sherry Brydson...

Canada's richest woman Sherry Brydson worth $6.5bn

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Canada's richest woman Sherry Brydson worth $6.5bn. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

She comes from one of Canada's wealthiest families but little is known about Sherry Brydson, who has just been named as the country's richest woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Commentary

Victoria, Canada

#1 Dec 19, 2013
How about that? A billionaire actually lives in Victoria BC Canada. I thought all billionaires choose really fast and exciting cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, Monaco, Singapore, Berlin, Hong Kong, Macau, Madrid, Honolulu, Athens, Tokyo, Berlin, London, Rome, Rio de Janiero, etc?
been there

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2013
Commentary wrote:
How about that? A billionaire actually lives in Victoria BC Canada. I thought all billionaires choose really fast and exciting cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, Monaco, Singapore, Berlin, Hong Kong, Macau, Madrid, Honolulu, Athens, Tokyo, Berlin, London, Rome, Rio de Janiero, etc?
That is surprising. Victoria and the surrounding area didn't seem like a very prosperous place. The locals are always complaining about the low jobs and low pay. Even those who made good money complained that their money wasn't as wealthy as their counterparts in other Canadian cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donations to Charity Sun Evansfundraiser 1
News Clinton's foundational problem Aug 25 okimar 2
News Rubin: Country club goes from - Yay, us' to - Y... Aug 24 Benny 2
Couple Raising $20,000 To Pay For Premature Son... Aug 18 Asim Mohammed 1
Desperate family in need Aug 11 Dana 1
Add Color to Black & White Art in Lightroom Pho... Aug 3 Andymolly 1
donations welcomed Aug 1 Anonymous 1
More from around the web