13-Year-Old Expands Charity to Help Peers Get School Supplies

Jul 1, 2013 Read more: NBC29 Charlottesville
For many kids, the best part of going back to school is back to school shopping. Read more
Just My Opinion

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
What an awesome thing to do!! As adults, we could learn from the generosity of this young lady and encourage our kids to participate in such a venture.
Sign of the times

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Just My Opinion wrote:
What an awesome thing to do!! As adults, we could learn from the generosity of this young lady and encourage our kids to participate in such a venture.
I know. God bless this little angel. She has done more in her time then most adults have done there whole life.
Rational

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Fantastic!
Vaughn

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Bravo Lucia! It's refreshing to see a great story like this in the news. Keep up the great work!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton health charity defends new donation rule 22 hr Gruden Face 5
News Exclusive Un food aid vouchers for Syria divert... Apr 17 mjjcpa 1
News Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) Apr 17 Who Guessed it 68
News Coat drive aims to spread warmth in the community (Sep '14) Apr 17 palmtreeseverywhere 7
Please help dreams come true and create the jobs Apr 15 Ylle 2
Clean Water for people Apr 13 aleqyan 4
Help please, good people!!! Boy dies!!! Apr 11 Oksana Kurbatova 1
More from around the web