Kiva.org
John

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Sep 4, 2013
For those who have never heard of Kiva - they are a non-profit organization that helps those around the world that would otherwise have nowhere else to turn to. These people are not looking for a hand out - they are simply asking for a loan to run a business to help feed their families; banks won't lend to them or charge a disgusting fee that would run their business to the ground. Kiva supplies these low-to-no interest loans through participants that are willing to loan as little as $25.

For a limited time, Kiva will make a loan on your behalf just for signing up. It costs you nothing but a few minutes of your time. Even if you never plan to take part again, that's fine; you will never pay a penny. Just sign up and you can help make a difference in somebody's life.

If you sign up using the following link, I too will receive $25 to freely lend to somebody in need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Become a Volunteer Jun 9 maxcharity 1
Leave a Legacy Jun 9 maxcharity 1
Help single mothers Jun 7 Helpsinglemothers 1
How much would you give to save our future? Jun 1 AshleyAdler 1
News Charity gives $10K to UAHT to help with Kids' C... Jun 1 Tyro 1
help ill single father save home Jun 1 palmero 1
News New mayor supports young people May '17 not all eh 1
More from around the web