Is the Santa Ana city manager's job i...

Is the Santa Ana city manager's job in jeopardy?

There are 1 comment on the The Wave story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Is the Santa Ana city manager's job in jeopardy?. In it, The Wave reports that:

A large crowd showed up at Monday's Santa Ana council meeting to show support for City Manager Paul Walters, who some fear the council may dismiss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

Rich Soto

Tustin, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
The city manager's office has becomed politicized.
The city council should select the best qualified and experienced City Manager, not an ambitious politician like Paul Walters. Paul Walters ran several times for sheriff of Orange County and as Police Chief threatened to look for a higher-paid job if he wasn't paid more. The city council capitulated and gave him a raise. Santa Ana is looking more like the city of Bell. Paul Walters was named City manager for a probationary period. The city council has a right to review his performance and search for a permanent and qualifed city manager.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religions Are All Fake And Fabrication 1 hr fukuda 1
News UK Sikh men working to stop inter-faith marriages 2 hr SRS Programme 10
News The Episcopal Church, Wiccans, and the Divine F... (Mar '10) 5 hr King James 80
News 'Man Fire Food' is enjoying 'Puerto Rican Grill... 7 hr AllANKs 4
News Erie's weather cools off; pot roast heats up 10 hr Weed man 1
News Vanelli's Bistro to open downtown 13 hr Vice Mayor 1
News GMC's sliding roof slides away; Envoy XUV didn'... (Feb '06) 14 hr LyT247 33
More from around the web