Drug Bust Nets Lots 3 Lbs Of Heroin

Drug Bust Nets Lots 3 Lbs Of Heroin

There are 32 comments on the KOAT-TV story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Drug Bust Nets Lots 3 Lbs Of Heroin. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

Albuquerque police said they discovered enough heroin to cover a countertop and enough cocaine to fill a closed during a drug bust on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Outstanding!! Keep up the good work LEO's. Now if only the sorry legal system we have here (no frigging plea deals!) will follow through and incarcerate these vermin for life, the city and its residents will be much safer indeed.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 2, 2012
The drug war is admired by many big government idiots

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2012
congratulations Chief Schultz and all Officers involved.

Now let's hope the court and DA don't plea this away.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2012
davy wrote:
The drug war is admired by many big government idiots
Jealous Davy? or did they just take down your supplier?
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Not into heroin. More of a pot guy. I like it as much as you like big government.
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous Davy? or did they just take down your supplier?
who cares

Missouri City, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2012
If they would legalize pot the prison popolation would go down 20 percent.And I could smoke my life away without worry.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 2, 2012
who cares wrote:
If they would legalize pot the prison popolation would go down 20 percent.And I could smoke my life away without worry.
I doubt the law makes any difference in your drug consumption. Hope they catch you and incarcerate you too.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 2, 2012
davy wrote:
Not into heroin. More of a pot guy. I like it as much as you like big government.
<quoted text>
Coward! Face life and its difficulties instead of hiding behind drugs as your escape mechanism.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Feb 2, 2012
We should make alcohol illegal, what could go wrong?

Location hidden

#10 Feb 2, 2012
who cares wrote:
505 is back!

Pot loving nut better be careful or his PO will send him back to the big house to serve as the Ho again.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 2, 2012
davy wrote:
We should make alcohol illegal, what could go wrong?
In your case nothing, everything about you that could go wrong already has.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 2, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
505 is back!
Pot loving nut better be careful or his PO will send him back to the big house to serve as the Ho again.
Lol, and still as stupid as he always was. Drug use has fried what remains in his tennis ball sized head<G>. What a pathetic loser he is. Just like the old hippie from CO.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Feb 2, 2012
Get drunk you will feel better. Whiskey is good for you, the government says so.
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, and still as stupid as he always was. Drug use has fried what remains in his tennis ball sized head<G>. What a pathetic loser he is. Just like the old hippie from CO.
who cares

Missouri City, TX

#14 Feb 2, 2012
Sign this petition online to legalize pot:
http://www.petitiononline.com/Legalize/petiti...
who cares

Missouri City, TX

#15 Feb 2, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt the law makes any difference in your drug consumption. Hope they catch you and incarcerate you too.
I am a smart pot smoker.I never go out in publit with drugs on me.If pay 10percent more they will deliver it to the house.I never touch heroin.I go to Mass all the time.I consider myself a good Christian.Jesus would do a toke on my doobie if he showed up.

You probably drink ur share of booze anyway old man.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Feb 2, 2012
i'm drunk all the time so who carz.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2012
who cares wrote:
Sign this petition online to legalize pot:
http://www.petitiononline.com/Legalize/petiti...
All the proof needed to verify it is 505 pot head.

Your giveaway, sign the online petition and the web site.

That is exactly what you and no one else used to do. So you finally got released from prison.

Now please go back and stop your damn legalize pot crap.

If you want to smoke it in your home fine with me but don't push your darn agenda on others.

Besides you are always high on the junk.
who cares

Missouri City, TX

#18 Feb 2, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
All the proof needed to verify it is 505 pot head.
Your giveaway, sign the online petition and the web site.
That is exactly what you and no one else used to do. So you finally got released from prison.
Now please go back and stop your damn legalize pot crap.
If you want to smoke it in your home fine with me but don't push your darn agenda on others.
Besides you are always high on the junk.
You are no better then me,fool.And I'm tired of paying taxes to support you on social security.Depends cost money you no?
dirk

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#19 Feb 2, 2012
The bigger issue is:

Where is the heroin coming from?

Who is supplying it?

Why are they not ever named?

Why is the supply not cut off?

Why are we putting a law enforcement band-aid on the problem and not getting to the root of the issue?

I think we all know the answer to these questions, and must shudder with shame and cowardice in that acknowledgement.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 2, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a smart pot smoker.I never go out in publit with drugs on me.If pay 10percent more they will deliver it to the house.I never touch heroin.I go to Mass all the time.I consider myself a good Christian.Jesus would do a toke on my doobie if he showed up.
You probably drink ur share of booze anyway old man.
Nope, you're still the same guttersnipe freeloader pothead you were when you used to post before. Still a loser who's tiny brain is fried and who lives off his wife like a parasite. Pathetic!

Mass? More like mass doobies...

Did you have a little time away from society chump?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamophobia on the rise in Germany - study (Jun '16) 49 min just Jay _ for fr... 19
News Poll: President Trump's approval rating hits a ... 56 min fingers mcgurke 52
News Media groups push back after fake news defined ... 1 hr Oblamer 44 18
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 1 hr Texxy 90
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 3 hr Shag D Erotten 3
News Meet Josue Diaz: He left El Salvador for a safe... 5 hr Cops are Degenerates 22
News U.S. farm heartland lobbies to steer Trump away... 5 hr Mikey 6
More from around the web