On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall

On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall

There are 51 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Oct 9, 2007, titled On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

OMAHA, NE -- ConAgra Foods -- which had to recall its Georgia-made peanut butter earlier this year -- is in the middle of another recall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Free Sally Wagon rides here”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#41 Jan 23, 2008
Judge Hangin wrote:
Whew! I thought the article was about moon pies. Nobody cares about pot pies. Moon pies are a staple down south.
i love moon pies, but i haven't had one in a while and i can't find a place in omaha that sells them.
mik

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Jan 23, 2008
Butterfly McQueen wrote:
You peoples need to eat home cookin and stop havin nasty bowl messes.
.....or do you mean nasty "bowel" messes???!!! ha ha

#43 Jan 17, 2011
i had different brands of frozen pot pies and i felt fine after everyone of them

#44 Aug 25, 2011
POT PIES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
o

#45 Sep 28, 2012
POT PIES ARE STILL AWESOME!!!!!!!!
o
Jeanette Knoch

Wapakoneta, OH

#47 Sep 29, 2013
We have been eating 1 pot pie for Sunday lunch for several weeks and have found out they are not near as good
6404 as the pies used to be . Even the crust isn't very good.
What is wrong with them.

An unhappy customer. I hope you change your recipe.

Jeanette Knoch
Grlsjstwanna

Hayward, CA

#50 Mar 22, 2017
eric wrote:
Food poisoning take36-48 hours to kick in, not 4. You people are OVER REACTING!!!
Well I just ate a Marie's Calendar's chicken pot pie about two hours ago and I'm sitting on the toilet as I type this ! Never in my life been this sick.
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, chicken pot pie/Marie Calendar, got instant diarrhea but wasn't as sick as I am today?
I'm going to go check the number on this one but I'm positive it was the microwave, it's an old antique one that a friend let me use because mine just went out a couple weeks ago and I was just using this till I can go pick up a new one.
I know now, without a doubt .... it just wasn't hot enough.

UGH ... LIVE AND LEARN
Orpheum

Bellevue, NE

#51 Mar 22, 2017
Grlsjstwanna wrote:
<quoted text>

Well I just ate a Marie's Calendar's chicken pot pie about two hours ago and I'm sitting on the toilet as I type this ! Never in my life been this sick.
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, chicken pot pie/Marie Calendar, got instant diarrhea but wasn't as sick as I am today?
I'm going to go check the number on this one but I'm positive it was the microwave, it's an old antique one that a friend let me use because mine just went out a couple weeks ago and I was just using this till I can go pick up a new one.
I know now, without a doubt .... it just wasn't hot enough.

UGH ... LIVE AND LEARN
That's BS!!! You cannot have diarrhea until the food exits the large intestine into the small intestine and that won't happen for at least 3-4 hours after being consumed.
If you're on the pot with diarrhea, it's because your head s full and needs emptying.
pot pie joe

Science Hill, KY

#52 Mar 23, 2017
Orpheum wrote:
<quoted text>

That's BS!!! You cannot have diarrhea until the food exits the large intestine into the small intestine and that won't happen for at least 3-4 hours after being consumed.
If you're on the pot with diarrhea, it's because your head s full and needs emptying.
Maybe it had pot in the pie

#53 May 16, 2017
POT PIES ARE STILL REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
o

#54 Jan 18, 2018
AWESOME POT PIES TASTE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burlington councillor hosts workshop to get mor... 5 hr is death is Cheap eh 1
News Parades balk at paying Bridgeport cop OT 8 hr America Gentleman... 5
News Giving for good, our third economic sector 9 hr Bob 1
News By 1896, El Paso was no longer a 'hick town' 10 hr The farts 2
News Acton Seniors honour Joy Thompson's service (Apr '12) 11 hr 2 late now 7
News Why this union leader opposes Halton Catholic s... 16 hr some want kids 4 ... 1
News Get Out: Things to do around Binghamton 18 hr LOL 1
More from around the web