Why do I often crave eating clay?

Full story: GoErie.com 8,755
Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay. Full Story
indian chalkie

Salem, India

#6074 Jun 4, 2013
Meeee258....where are you from ?

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, TX

#6075 Jun 4, 2013
Ordered one bag n I'min texas

Since: Jan 13

Dallas, TX

#6076 Jun 4, 2013
No grit n maybe that's what I like... Idk but I'm not a fan....
clay4life

London, UK

#6077 Jun 4, 2013
Try baking it! Really brings out the flavor!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6078 Jun 4, 2013
Meeee258 wrote:
Ordered one bag n I'min texas
@ Meeee258 I'm also in Texas
enygma

Accra, Ghana

#6079 Jun 5, 2013
Hw does clay eating affect the fertility of a woman?
Abazieu

Winter Park, FL

#6080 Jun 5, 2013
enygma wrote:
Hw does clay eating affect the fertility of a woman?
I don't think it does because my sister ate it during both of her pregnancies and her kids came out fine.
Love earthy clay

Ashburn, VA

#6081 Jun 5, 2013
Multani mitti ko earthy flavour dene ke liye sun bake ksro phir open area like shelf ke upar rakh do it gives u earthy gritty flavour

Since: Jun 13

Lawrenceburg, IN

#6082 Jun 5, 2013
I am expecting white dirt chunks in the mail tomorrow. Can someone tell me if I should bake it before I eat it. I am hoping for a very earthy taste. I ordered off of amazon and know that it is coming from Albany Georgia.
white dirt eater

Brandon, MS

#6083 Jun 5, 2013
Kellzgirl wrote:
I am expecting white dirt chunks in the mail tomorrow. Can someone tell me if I should bake it before I eat it. I am hoping for a very earthy taste. I ordered off of amazon and know that it is coming from Albany Georgia.
I looked on Amazon to see which dirt you ordered it's good ole dirt and it's very good and earthy white dirt! It really don't need to be baked it has a natural earthy taste but you could if you like but it's the best white dirt I ever had and I didn't bake it! But in the future if you like it and planning on ordering again go the the site itself good ole dirt. Com its cheaper that way! I see you payed like almost 9.00$ per bag! Its only 6.99$ on the site itself! Hope you like it! I sure did!

Since: Jun 13

Lawrenceburg, IN

#6084 Jun 5, 2013
@ white dirt eater Thank you for the info! I am glad to know which dirt it is cuz I had been planning to try good ole dirt and I think granny's is the other one. I am so hoping it will have that earthy taste I am craving.:) thanks again.
Angel

Satellite Provider

#6085 Jun 6, 2013
i eat clay alot and would join in your survey. thanks.
clay clay

Marcus Hook, PA

#6086 Jun 6, 2013
Angel wrote:
i eat clay alot and would join in your survey. thanks.
welcome. angel.a lot of nice ideas pops out here. it even helps me control my cravings. clay is good for everyone. I think everyone should try it.
hey

Delhi, India

#6087 Jun 6, 2013
zenith wrote:
i am from india and i bet u will forget all other types once u taste the roasted clay from india.i can get it for u . cost 5$ per kg. shipping charges extra. i just love roasted clay.
please am in new delhi india, how can i get the roasted clay
Clayeater

Ilford, UK

#6088 Jun 6, 2013
I can help you get some i live in London UK and get mine from some Congolese Stores.
clayclay

UK

#6089 Jun 6, 2013
Oi @clay clay don't even try it! Get your own name! Haha nah but seriously :)
clayclay

UK

#6090 Jun 6, 2013
Clayeater wrote:
I can help you get some i live in London UK and get mine from some Congolese Stores.
What type do you get? And for how much?
Alexx

Mcdonough, GA

#6091 Jun 6, 2013
I'm craving clay so bad right now. I was washing clothes and I use powder detergent and I was tempted to eat it because somehow it formed into chunks and it looked soo good. But I pulled away from it. It might also be bad if I eat laundry detergent.

Trying to stay away but I think I just need a cheat day. Don't know what to do.
Soul Sista

Accra, Ghana

#6092 Jun 7, 2013
This is to let you know that I am having a 3 day sale of the moulded smoked Ghanaian clay from Friday 7 June - Sunday 9 June 2013. For every 4 bags of clay you buy, you get 1 free bag. There will be 10 pieces of clay in a bag. You will pay for the cost of clay and postage. A bag of clay costs 1. Looking forward to receiving your orders. Thanks.
Red Dirt Eater

Bessemer, AL

#6093 Jun 7, 2013
Soul Sista wrote:
This is to let you know that I am having a 3 day sale of the moulded smoked Ghanaian clay from Friday 7 June - Sunday 9 June 2013. For every 4 bags of clay you buy, you get 1 free bag. There will be 10 pieces of clay in a bag. You will pay for the cost of clay and postage. A bag of clay costs 1. Looking forward to receiving your orders. Thanks.
What is your email or website address. Also for those in the U.S. how much will that be a bag?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Canada's bee population drastically in d... 1 hr no Wynne situation 1
Ontario beekeepers lost more than half of their... 1 hr no Wynne situation 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School su... 3 hr ELR 3
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 4 hr Anonomous 34
New dining options: Downtown Tupelo's restauran... 4 hr Tom 11
Students speak: Celebrating Christmas as an ath... 5 hr hey 12
Transgender women seek herbal alternatives to h... 5 hr TerryE 4
More from around the web