Hillary Clinton leads Christie, GOP h...

Hillary Clinton leads Christie, GOP hopefuls in Iowa pollHillary...

There are 20 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 13, 2014, titled Hillary Clinton leads Christie, GOP hopefuls in Iowa pollHillary.... In it, USA Today reports that:

Former secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton participated in an International Women's Day event at the United Nations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Hillary probably leads everybody in the world in her quest to get a hold of the White House and rule the American people as corrupt communist and Mozlem brother Iranian regime sympathizer with the support of the liberal media which is paid day in and day out to push Hillary to power by all possible means, by all lies and by all amount of money needed. Nevertheless, the American people already had enough with one corrupt communist dictator Obama that the same media was able to push to power with lies and they will be very cautious to bring back the charlatan Clintons back to the White House while Hillary is the worst incompetence politician to work for the American people rather than for Hillary’s career of crooks.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The teahadists have already handed her the Presidency.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#4 Mar 13, 2014
Christie?
Gee, I wonder why.
His approval rating nationwide is around 15%.
Christie is toast.

The GOP had better find some other jackass to take his place.

How about the head of the KKK?

Tea party folks would love him.
White pillow case and all.

Since: Dec 11

Englewood, NJ

#5 Mar 13, 2014
And.. Both of them suck royally, especially Hillary Clinton. So you'll have idiots for Christie because he's got an R at the end of his name, and you'll have idiots vote for Clinton, because she's got a D at the end of her name, and because they want a woman president, not someone who would actually be a damn good leader.

There is nothing about Clinton that screams "presidential material", or "great leader".
All Pols Are VVhores

Patchogue, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2014
And it's astonishing that more aren't hanged.

Englewood, NJ

#7 Mar 13, 2014
Gary wrote:
Christie?
Gee, I wonder why.
His approval rating nationwide is around 15%.
Christie is toast.
The GOP had better find some other jackass to take his place.
How about the head of the KKK?
Tea party folks would love him.
White pillow case and all.
Actually the KKK, and other evil groups like American Nazi Party USA, do not like the Republican party (never have), or the Tea Party, due to their strong constitutional beliefs. Those groups have historically been more on the side of the Democrats/progressives.

As for the Tea Party being racist (with you saying they'd like the head of the KKK). Only ignorant morons, who can't think for themselves believe that rubbish. That whole racist crap, was thrown on them by Social Democrats, who love following, and well I might add, Alinski's playbook. Call them racist, to silence and shut them down. There was also a group called "Crash the Tea Party", even had their own website up until they got busted. They'd pose as Tea Party supporters, and show up at events with racist stupid signs, or clothing. You'll actually find videos on youtube of these people being outed, and railed on by real Tea Party members.

Despite having quite a few black speakers, and leaders of the Tea Party, its mostly whites who go to the events (same with OWS), because blacks tend to only care about rallies, and events, that have to do with blacks... In other words they really don't care about something, unless something is going to be given to them. These are the blacks who are allowing, or continuing themselves the ruination of the black community.

Blacks, Hispanics, women, or gays who support the Tea Party, are only trashed and have hateful things thrown at them by.. GASP SHOCK, LEFTIST, who HATE HATE HATE seeing blacks, Hispanics, women, or gays not supporting them. Because it destroys their narrative.

Though going back to OWS for a second.. I attended OWS NY, and saw American Nazi Party, and Communist Party USA.

Englewood, NJ

#8 Mar 13, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The teahadists have already handed her the Presidency.
ROFL, Tea Party people do not like nor support Chris Christie.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Ink_knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for Krispy

Englewood, NJ

#10 Mar 13, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> Good for Krispy
He owes his first victory to them, as they did support him in the beginning, which is why he won. But to them, he's shown himself to be another establishment type, and they do not believe him with the whole bridge thing, so he's lost their support now.

Being that most Tea Party people are classically Liberal (real liberals), Rand Paul is one of their favorites, Ted Cruz is another.. Although he seems a bit too soft, letting news heads, and other crap politicians blame him for the government shut down.

Liberal meaning Liber, Liberalis- which is Latin for "free man". Liberation, also comes from this.. There is nothing free or liberating about massive government telling you how to live, what to do, and taxing the hell out of you- which further stifles freedom. Social Democrats/Progressives, as well as Progressive Republicans (establishment), favor large government, but of course have their own vision of them (both bad). Tea Party people despise both of them.

Speaking of Tea Party, there are actually slowly growing Tea Party groups popping up in Europe, and Japan.. I gotta say they (especially the Japanese one) is much sexier and cooler looking lol. Both of them, especially the Japanese and Italian one, have a tremendous amount of respect for the American constitution, they like it a lot. We've moved quite far from it, and further so each day, which is part of why our country is a mess.

I do not blame the politicians aka "leaders". The blame solely belongs to the American voter. The politicians are only a manifestation of the voter. If you have hyper partisan, dumb, ill-informed, ignorant, corrupt, lazy "leaders", its because that's where the voters are. Then of course you have the people who don't care, or people who vote for "stuff", and not what is right for the country, or vote just because someone has a D or an R at the end of their name.

Englewood, NJ

#11 Mar 13, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> Good for Krispy
A lot of people don't really understand what is happening, as they are caught up in the same ol same ol, left vs right, Rep vs Dem crap. Tea Party people, and the growing movement of Libertarianism (which I do not agree with the hyper peace freaks of the Libertarian wing), basically see the Republican party as the new Whig party. You have some who want to bring the Republican party back to its classically Liberal roots, small gov, maximum freedom, maximum responsibility. Then you have some who want to completely get rid of the Republican party, and replace it with a new one, like what happened to the Whig party.

Like back in the days of slavery, the Democratic party was all for it, the Whig party knew it wasn't right, but they in many cases went along with it, and basically had nothing planned to put an end to it. A group called the abolitionist slowly got larger and larger, invaded the political world, and became a party knocking off the Whig party.

Today we have Social Democrats, enslaving the American people with their favor of large gov, big taxes. The Republican party timid, stupid, slow, go along with it in many cases- pissing off people who don't like the direction of the country, started getting pissed off at the end of Bush, many of them voted for Obama (ashamed to admit it) because of his great words in 08, but became even more enraged when he turned out to be the very same damn thing, but worse- see Republicans (establishment), as timid, stupid, slow, along with it- and want to bump them off. lol

Just shows how history repeats in a lot of ways.

Englewood, NJ

#12 Mar 13, 2014
Ink_knight wrote:
<quoted text>
And because this kind of thought scares, and threatens those who like to control people.. Tea Party people have been branded as racist, or crazy, and of course those who are wrapped up in the old failed games, or like the idea of controlling others, or just don't know anything, go along with the lie.

When that wasn't fully effective, you then had the controllers (with power, government), getting the IRS to interfere with Americans constitutional rights, and actually later had a senator (Chuck Schumer) saying "The IRS should do more stamp them out".. How pathetically sad, people had no problem with a politician encouraging government to silence people, but that's what I mean when I say, it is all the fault of the voter.

Only people I support politically, are people who truly respect and follow the constitution. I cannot stand big government politically correct assholes, or big government socially conservative assholes.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Hillary probably leads everybody in the world in her quest to get a hold of the White House and rule the American people as corrupt communist and Mozlem brother Iranian regime sympathizer with the support of the liberal media which is paid day in and day out to push Hillary to power by all possible means, by all lies and by all amount of money needed. Nevertheless, the American people already had enough with one corrupt communist dictator Obama that the same media was able to push to power with lies and they will be very cautious to bring back the charlatan Clintons back to the White House while Hillary is the worst incompetence politician to work for the American people rather than for Hillary’s career of crooks.
Where the hell did you go? Your caregiver is looking all over for you.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Hillary will run, but whoever is the Democratic nominee, Christie will not be the opponent.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2014
Ink_knight wrote:
And.. Both of them suck royally, especially Hillary Clinton. So you'll have idiots for Christie because he's got an R at the end of his name, and you'll have idiots vote for Clinton, because she's got a D at the end of her name, and because they want a woman president, not someone who would actually be a damn good leader.
There is nothing about Clinton that screams "presidential material", or "great leader".
Compared to any Republican hopeful, Hillary Clinton is Winston Churchill.

Englewood, NJ

#16 Mar 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Compared to any Republican hopeful, Hillary Clinton is Winston Churchill.
Not even a little bit. Her job as Secretary of state was not very spectacular, and her and the president are to blame for the deaths of the 4 men in Benghazi- no doubt about it. Only person I'd support in 2016 who is closest to Churchill if we want to use him as any kind of comparison, is Rand Paul. The man fully respects the constitution, and the rights and freedoms of Americans. Hillary is just another big gov progressive controller, and corrupt as well.

Englewood, NJ

#17 Mar 13, 2014
Although I must say she was a better secy of state over this Frankenstein's monster looking thing Kerry. I also give her credit for pushing the president on getting Osama.. Obama was iffy on it, wanted to make sure he wouldn't be politically damaged if anything went wrong (wow what a leader). Hillary pushed him to it.. Though it would have been even better if she showed leadership in the Benghazi situation. She denied the ambassador the security he asked for, didn't even want them to have guns- ridiculous. Yeah no she's no Churchill, just a Clinton lol.

Christie is also corrupt, and the White House has too many antique chairs lol (yes I had to)
George Washington

Greenwich, CT

#18 Mar 14, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Only a tea party conservative will defeat the Democrats. Not moderates like Romney or McCain.
Fred

United States

#24 Mar 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. Bill Clinton was one of the best Presidents in the History of the United States
and only the second prez to be impeached

Englewood, NJ

#26 Mar 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. Bill Clinton was one of the best Presidents in the History of the United States
ROFL Too funny! Clinton was ok.. Better than Obama I'll say. Unfortunately he was weak, which boosted the confidence of Islamic fascist- which had them calling the US "paper tiger", and later sending planes into buildings... But don't worry, I don't think Bush was the best either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... 24 min WeTheSheeple 3
News New SABIC Leaves 'Bittersweet' Parting Gift To ... 41 min Walt 11
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 47 min thetruth 4,659
love canvas prints 5 hr Andymolly 1
News Lack of capital tough on young farmers 10 hr Beware place like... 1
News Buffalo Wild Wings founders inducted into ``Hal... (Sep '07) 14 hr Mikeb800 2
News Breaking Amish Return to Amish Mary's crochet a... (Jul '14) 14 hr TinaL 8
More from around the web