Should I ask my best friend if she wi...

Should I ask my best friend if she will have a kid with me?

Posted in the Life Forum

Since: Feb 13

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 25, 2013
My best friend is a girl, well, a woman, we're in our 20s - and our relationship isn't a bf/gf type but we still say i love you to each other and we love each other probably more deeply than a lot of couples do. We talk to each other every day for hours and tell each other everything, I'd give my life for her and I think she would do the same.

She's been talking to a guy for a few weeks and I eventually want a girlfriend but I think she will always be my true love in life. Couldn't ask for a better person to be mom to my kids.

I know it's kind of a crazy idea but should I suggest it to her? I don't think either of us are super attracted to each other but we're not repulsed either and the love is there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 1 hr More phartz 214
News Shots fired during fast-food restaurant robbery (Jan '11) 7 hr Martinez 17
News This is How San Antonio Celebrates Cinco de Mayo 8 hr mean 5
News Jason Kessler pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault 8 hr 91PercentofMurders 3
News Earth Day 10 hr Krajomg 2
News If Trump Is Traveling And A Pilot Strays, Fight... 11 hr While 1
News Katy Perry's bizarre childhood: 'We picketed Ma... 17 hr Yeti 2
More from around the web