African Americans less likely to enga...

African Americans less likely to engage in CRC screening in VA healthcare system

There are 4 comments on the Medical News story from Aug 7, 2014, titled African Americans less likely to engage in CRC screening in VA healthcare system. In it, Medical News reports that:

According to researchers in California, African Americans' participation in colorectal cancer screening is low and the use of colonoscopy infrequent despite similar access to care across races in a Veterans Affairs healthcare system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Aug 8, 2014
See, they are more likely to be homophobes, and a probe in the rectal cavity is too much like anal sex.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 8, 2014
You act like it's a bad thing to be Homophobic. You should know, given how masculine Black Men are, they'd want nothing to do with gas guys. This is the Jews/Media are hard at work forcing Black Men into the gay lifestyle to break his masculinity.

You talk as if BM is on the wrong side of History for rejecting gays when in fact, Caucasians are on the wrong side of History for embracing that immoral lifestyle.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Aug 8, 2014
Black men are too "masculine" (animal-like and violent) and thus have trouble fitting in with normal people. Also, the more masculine someone is, the more likely they will practice homosexuality. The effeminate gays are actually only a small fraction of all gay men (and butch-looking lesbians are only about 1/3 of lesbians). Excessive masculinity, like gayness, is a sign that a guy doesn't really accept themselves. So being gay and masculine are not exclusive.

Since BM make up the majority of prison inmates, and since prison rapes are so prevalent, what race do you think is doing the most butt-raping?(I know what the apologists will say, that prison rape is not about the sex, but about the sick need to dominate and control others

It doesn't matter if you support or oppose gayness. What matters is if you keep your opinions on the topic and any violence it makes you want to commit to yourself.

Black guys are on the wrong side of history by being too stupid to not care what STRANGERS do. I don't support gayness nor do I support bashing gay people. What others do is not my business so long as it isn't done to me. I simply try to live right, and how others live in matters that don't directly affect me are not my business.

My initial point was that BM think a colon screening is too close to a penis inside and are homophobic to the detriment of their own health.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2014
Eighty five percent (85%) of BMs are born with one foot on a gay banana peel. A rectal cavity probe would be more than enough to push them over the edge, much like passing a shop with pastel-colored tutus on display in the shop window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks ... 20 min Serratus Anterior 1
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 4,819
News Disabled Veteran Beaten in Front of Own Home: Wife (Oct '15) 2 hr Alice Jones 8
News Dog Days Flea Market This Weekend (Sep '11) 3 hr Bobby 3
News Clinton's foundational problem 3 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Our Opinion: Post 49 begins its future with new... 6 hr Our Opinion 2
News Houlka buys body cams for police department 6 hr Daily Urinal 3
More from around the web