Does Libor Manipulation Deserve The Death Penalty?

Dec 24, 2012 Full story: NowPublic

Does Libor Manipulation Deserve The Death Penalty? Bloomberg's William Cohan released a provocative piece last night, headlined by the even more provocative "UBS Libor Manipulation Deserves the Death Penalty." We can only assume that Cohan is being metaphorical - after all, despite the rare occasional recent criminal charge no one has still gone to ... (more)

Full Story
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Alot of these conspiracies are wink wink look the other way conspiracies. Everyone looks at them as a grand plot and yet many 'conspiracies' play out as business as usual. People involved have been doing business the sameway for so long their actions/manipulations are that of a bad habit as in an illegal drug habbit. Many don't know any other way. They can't stop, they won't stop.

But that's why many of these conspiracies never fall apart. Many don't fess up because they feel there is nothing to confess to. Or nothing unusual to blap about. Business as usual.

Just look at the workplace politics in any big company including the people that don't things anyway they want and nobody questions or touches them. It usually takes a catastrophic event and/or extreme downsizing to get rid of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr ann 8,470
Military Service "Not Good Enough" 2 hr razorback 2
Tampa Bay area veterans hospitals train on hand... 3 hr Liberal forever 1
Mohawk Valley Memories 7 hr matti 1
Solar flare knocks out some radio temporarily 9 hr Terry 1
'Jimmy' Adams 13 hr A sister in Christ 1
Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE) 2014 ... 20 hr Gerald Vonberger 1

Life People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE