Cop Shoots Driver Who Dragged Officer Chasing Shoplifter

Nov 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

A Romeoville Police officer shot a man and another officer was injured Thursday night while trying to stop three Joliet men suspected of shoplifting during a Black Friday event at a Kohl's store in the southwest suburb.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ryan

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

At a loss wrote:
I want to say Thank You to the Romeoville Police Department. From all accounts, the shooting was 100% justified. I am grateful that these officers were out there to protect the community.
Linda, I understand your concern, but you dear, are out of line. Would you have been happier the one of our cops died? If you believe they did something wrong go to Chief Turvy and let sensible people praise their actions.
On a side note....can we please stop bringing liberals into EVERYTHING!
I am a liberal and I fully back our Police, Fire and Rescue workers along with our Troops.
Anyone willing to lay down their life for me on a daily basis is someone I will proudly stand up for. your a dope
Quit labeling everybody.
your a dope
Agreed

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Tony, you married to Linda?
MAYir Ray

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Blacks guys stealing, Say it isn't so....
At a loss

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

And you have surely shown your intellect. Have a great day.
ryan wrote:
<quoted text> your a dope
Cops Rock

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Agreed wrote:
Maroon you are clearly illiterate.
...and she failed at calling us "morons"...
Still laughing at "maroons"
ryan

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Agreed wrote:
Tony, you married to Linda?
no married to ya mama
Stormy

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

CC Ryder wrote:
Looks like the right response.
So you agree that cops should be judge, jury and executioner. I thought you people were all about the constitution.
tony

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Stormy wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that cops should be judge, jury and executioner. I thought you people were all about the constitution.
thank you somebody with some common sense
CC Ryder

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Stormy wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that cops should be judge, jury and executioner. I thought you people were all about the constitution.
So you are in favor of a criminal using a vehicle as an assault weapon to harm, mayhem, or kill someone? Good to see who's side you are on. This was a justifiable action by the LEO's.
Reallynow

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Maroons wrote:
Bad idea shooting with bystanders around. No ones life was in danger. Those shots should've never been fired. They got lucky nobody else was hit or you'd all be singing a different tune. Anything in kohls isn't worth squat much less killing a person over.
Someone did get hurt--the officer. He could have been killed. Is his life any less valuable than any other? The stuff that the criminal took wasn't worth the life of that officer--those three crooks are the sole reason why anyone was put in danger. They took a chance with their lives/freedom and others, for what? Stuff that won't be around in ten years. Anyone who feels sorry for those fools is an idiot or sociopath who clearly doesn't value life--only the stuff they can collect.

Since: Dec 09

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Maroons wrote:
Bad idea shooting with bystanders around. No ones life was in danger. Those shots should've never been fired. They got lucky nobody else was hit or you'd all be singing a different tune. Anything in kohls isn't worth squat much less killing a person over.
The cop only shot after he told the driver to stop and the driver replied "I will run over that family to get away". At that point the cop shot the driver to prevent him from running over an innocent family of five over stuff that as you put "isn't worth squat". The cop was protecting those bystanders you mentioned, afterwards they thanked him for saving their lives and shooting the scumbags.

CC Ryder

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

RomeoHitman wrote:
<quoted text>
The cop only shot after he told the driver to stop and the driver replied "I will run over that family to get away". At that point the cop shot the driver to prevent him from running over an innocent family of five over stuff that as you put "isn't worth squat". The cop was protecting those bystanders you mentioned, afterwards they thanked him for saving their lives and shooting the scumbags.
With saying something like that the thug should consider himself lucky that he's not in the morgue.
jon

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

cc are you in love with this leo? leo this leo that gag me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Life Forum right now

Search the Life Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 53 min Icy chalk 7,751
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 1 hr cares 30
Doctor visit means hundreds of miles for some vets 2 hr G1 vet 38
Church happenings (Nov '13) 4 hr teddy medolli YT 31
County misses deadline to ban holiday fireworks (Jun '06) 5 hr Brainiac of Beacon House 2
Days of Our Lives to Air Classic Episode from 1... (Feb '13) 9 hr dmw 51
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 10 hr swedenforever 301
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••