Belgrade Prepares To End 2012 with a ...

Belgrade Prepares To End 2012 with a Bang

There are 3 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Belgrade Prepares To End 2012 with a Bang. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Every year thousands flock to Belgrade to ring in the New Year as the city offers something for everyone, from European clubbers to history buffs to families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
the most corrupted pashaluk in the world is belgrade pashaluk
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
the most corrupted pashaluk in the world is belgrade pashaluk
I would keep a bag packed ready to go back to Albania and listen for Tank Tracks coming from the North.Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I would keep a bag packed ready to go back to Albania and listen for Tank Tracks coming from the North.Haaaaaaaaaaaa
you can go, you servoslave, to Albania since you are very close to that country. I never been there and have no intention ever to visit that country in the Balkans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Pizza Stop to open location in Pittsford 6 hr RachelsGonnaRach 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 11 hr Ashamed but addicted 9,271
News There's some valuable pennies out there (Feb '07) 12 hr Longacre 127
News Is Chick-fil-A the best fast chicken sandwich? 12 hr Audrey 52
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) 14 hr BIG John 28
News White House mulls letting states require drug t... 17 hr NeedToKnowInfo 20
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Wed norma buentello 71