Meals on Wheels Delivers Food, Presen...

Meals on Wheels Delivers Food, Presents to Families - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports...

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Meals on Wheels Delivers Food, Presents to Families - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Most people spent some time Tuesday gathering with family around a big table of food, but not everyone enjoys that luxury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Steel Reserve Santa

Rice, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Don't forget to include the forty ouncer for the mall crowd.
volunteer

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Steel Reserve Santa wrote:
Don't forget to include the forty ouncer for the mall crowd.
What a jerk you are. I delivered food today. The people I delivered to are needy, lonely and appreciative. I hope you don't ever find yourself in their position.
hburgresident

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Great story, Natalie! God bless Meals and Wheels!
Steel Reserve Santa

Rice, VA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
volunteer wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jerk you are. I delivered food today. The people I delivered to are needy, lonely and appreciative. I hope you don't ever find yourself in their position.
The so called homeless are well known to the Charlottesville Regional Housing Authority that oversees their subsidized housing projects where they live.

Run the names of your favorites through the local court websites and see what you find.

The long time locals know this crowd only too well. You obviously don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conspiracy theorists thinks Taylor Swift's Appl... 17 min Taylor Fan 5
News Mayor Bianchi seeks change to preliminary elect... 3 hr cops are liars an... 3
News The new Wild West: Sacramento's sheriff issues ... 6 hr RayOne 1
News New Mexico VA clinic among nationa s worst for ... 7 hr mimbresed 7
News Memorial Day flood report paints picture of how... 8 hr Holiday farts 2
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... 8 hr Mark K 1
Boycott American Women (Dec '10) 10 hr Jon 5
More from around the web